Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu (25223 Views)

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by Swahili0(f): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
transient123:

Abirun, just in support of anything against Buhari I guess.

grin grin grin grin i stand with buhari
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by leofab(f): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm vultures
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by nsilordgmail(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Swahili0:

Dino the slayer of TINUBU grin grin grin

I STAND WITH DINO
I use to think Tinubu was a tough guy but Dino made me think otherwise. Taking the fight to the frog-eye's door step was so amazing.

Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by tunderay(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
kokosin:
Ooo buhari
you and Ebuka na olodo, Buhari was born in 1942, not 1946.
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by tunderay(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
nsilordgmail:
I use to think Tinubu was a tough guy but Dino made me think otherwise. Taking the fight to the frog-eye's door step was so amazing.
The way some of you think sometimes amused me. So you expected Tinubu to fight him because he walked in the street of Bodillourn?
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by fippycbk(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
soletar:
i can bet Dino Melaye is acting Bukola Saraki's script again!

Nigerians should be wary of Saraki, he is very cunning, one of the smartest politicians in Nigeria right now, he is loyal only to himself.

Ask we Kwara indigenes! The Saraki Dynasty has practically held us in slavery.... enlightened people have been unsuccessful in trying to break the yoke sad sad sad sad

But you went ahead to vote for him.
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by xtivin(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dino is anti-party politician..I like his gut...he and Shehu Sani....they are a bone in APC neck
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by Afolak(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
why must his own screening be different from all other ones,Perhaps they have a hidden agenda.
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by GabdelandAgro(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
kokosin:
ooh buhari see wetin u cause
pls send this pics to my whatsapp pls 09095500809, nairaland does not permit some android phones to download pics, and I dont know why
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by jimenyo: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
One thing I understand in Dino is that he is always on the side of the truth, but he's so aggressive that he approaches issues wrongly!
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by SpecialStar(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2016
eleburu:
Senator of the Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye and Senate Majority Leader Ali Ndume in war of words over screening of EFCC Acting Chairman Ibrahim Magu.

hey, pls how can I contact you?°
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by eleburu(f): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
SpecialStar:

hey, pls how can I contact you?°
pm me
Re: Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu by SpecialStar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
eleburu:

pm me

the email I used for Nairaland is no more working, send me mail with blessingfasina@gmail.com pls

President Buhari Receives Catholic Bishops At The State House (photos) / The 41 Senators That Lost Return Opportunity / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15