Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale (1867 Views)

I need An Adult Slant Back Gsd / Pedigree Adult Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale...for Rich Guys That Wants Quality / Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by Banteekennel(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
pedigree slant adult female Gsd imported from south Africa readily for sale importation papers are available call or whatsapp me on 07062844589

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by galaxy15(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
who do you want to scam. this is not pure breed at all. pedigree my foot
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by LeSammy: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
galaxy15:

Subtlety bruhh... Subtlety!!!
There are polite ways to make your suggestion to OP and the above was needless

Cheers bruhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
galaxy15:
pls teach me how to identify original breed, dis one looks original to me nd u say its nt purebreed. Hw can i identify purebreeds and mongrels, thanks.
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by Preshivano01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
lovely dog... bt Nt 100% pure.
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by osomegbe(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
She may be pure but poor care can cause this. The markings are obviously there. Normal feeding, multivitamin, proper vaccination etc. Might be missing in that dog upbringing.
Still good

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by LeSammy: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Preshivano01:
lovely dog... bt Nt 100% pure.

And tell me how you came by that suggestion!! What does a German shepherd have that she lacks?
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by steppin: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
LeSammy:

And tell me how you came by that suggestion!! What does a German shepherd have that she lacks?
Was it imported? Most gsd in Naija na cut and join. grin
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by sportin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Some people for this nairaland go just come pack sand pour on top your thread! What's not pure in this dog? Don't come here to start exhibiting your ignorance please! Go and learn about the breed before coming on here to display your ignorance! OP, that's a beautiful shepherd you've got there.

2 Likes

Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by DaVinciii(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2016
galaxy15:

Congrats you just displayed your stupidity to millions
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by galaxy15(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
DaVinciii:

Congrats you just displayed your stupidity to millions

No vex oo. I guess I was not cool with choices of words. I'm sorry everyone.

nevertheless, what I know to be pure slant gsd has more tilted hind limbs. correct Me if I'm wrong pls. you could looks up the net for more pix. But I'm sorry for mt earlier reaction.
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by sportin(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2016
galaxy15:

nevertheless, what I know to be pure slant gsd has more tilted hind limbs. correct Me if I'm wrong pls. you could looks up the net for more pix. But I'm sorry for mt earlier reaction.

More tilted hind limbs? What you just typed made it obvious you know very little about the German Shepherd dog's angulation.. The hocks on the dog determines, if only op could stack this dog for you to see.. That dog is angulated(a slant back) learn more before you come here to start saying what is not.
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by theyongest: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2016
Well, I've never cared about pedigree so that doesn't count to me. This is good stuff, top quality just (obviously) not well cared for. Hopefully she finds a better home
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by Preshivano01(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
it's jst out of ignorance... no one said d dog is an ekuke or a mix.. bt it's definitely not a "slant back" Gsd.. I guess across it's linegae it's been crossed with a straight back.. so try n get ur facts together before bombarding Pple wit insults or beta still let him upload more pictures cos dat picture jst shows a good gsd and Nt a slant bck... no one is trying so spoil business for him bt it's his mkt he properly shud Hv uploaded anoda pic of discrediting the so called" pple spoiling his business "...#one love my pple

Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by Preshivano01(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2016
LeSammy:

Been slant sir.....
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by sportin(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2016
Preshivano01:
it's jst out of ignorance... no one said d dog is an ekuke or a mix.. bt it's definitely not a "slant back" Gsd.. I guess across it's linegae it's been crossed with a straight back.. so try n get ur facts together before bombarding Pple wit insults or beta still let him upload more pictures cos dat picture jst shows a good gsd and Nt a slant bck... no one is trying so spoil business for him bt it's his mkt he properly shud Hv uploaded anoda pic of discrediting the so called" pple spoiling his business "...#one love my pple

Boss, the picture of the dog you attached is in the stack(a position that shows the true anatomy of the gsd).. You're saying the dog isn't a slant when it's obviously not been stacked for you to see.. Mind you, stacking a dog and pulling back one of it's hind legs makes the dog look really angulated(slant) the best way to judge is to have the dog stacked or you look at the hocks.. The dog op posted is in the neutral stance and not stacked at all... The dog you posted might not look that angulated if the dog isn't stacked and moreover angulation defers in each dog!
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by galaxy15(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
sportin:

More tilted hind limbs? What you just typed made it obvious you know very little about the German Shepherd dog's angulation.. The hocks on the dog determines, if only op could stack this dog for you to see.. That dog is angulated(a slant back) learn more before you come here to start saying what is not.

ok sir. you're the boss. I agree not to know so much about the slant gsd, Caucasians are my specialty. Nevertheless the little I know about gsd, I can't see that to be pure slant. it must have Been tampered with some way some how. bro you too check it out. from the pix posted. can you buy that and call it a pure slant.
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by sportin(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nothing is wrong with the dog bro, it's a pure breed angulated German shepherd.. It's not just overly angulated like the frogs a lot of people like to think of as the pure German shepherds because of the overly sloping hindquarters.
Re: Pedigree Adult Slant Female Gsd Forsale by DaVinciii(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
galaxy15:

There are different types of PURE gsd's. some are slant, some are not. I agree this gsd doesnt look slant but slant gsds arent even as pure as the straight back (working breeds). Im also sorry for my own choice of words.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sesha My Female Gsd / Female Neapolitan Mastiff That Will Make Shout Wow..top Heavy Quality / Adorable Lhasa Pups Are Available For New Homes.. Both Sex Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.