Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats (22254 Views)

Nigerian Navy Acquires 2 Ocea-Built FPB 110 Mk II Fast Patrol Boats (Photos) / Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar / Lagos Commissions Ojodu Berger Pedestrian Bridge As It Wears New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by pimppimp(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baba, yaff arrived... wakawaka president, thanks so much for visiting us once again, don't worry I would personally vote for you come 2019, I don't knw of other nairalander ooh abi?? una go vote for PMB in 2019 click for YES and share for NO
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Corrinthians(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Does investing in one stop investing in the other?
No. When we a4re confronted with war, we'd use cassava stems to fend off attacks.

How some people think really beats me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Elnino4ladies: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
more like impromptu visit
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by manchester1: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
No pishure. Adonbilivit
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by DropShot: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Corrinthians:
No. When we a4re confronted with war, we'd use cassava stems to fend off attacks.

How some people think really beats me.
I tell you. Too many kids here.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Eegobetter: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
So, Nigeria can now build her own war ships? That's an interesting development o
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Ndukwedike(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
we talking about how to survive and they telling about warship
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by olaasiwaju: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Masha Allah.#Believe.
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
niceguy7:
This baba should attend to the various issues facing this country.

Like seriously, the man is obviously a master in misplaced priorities. There are more bitter issues that need attention than this

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ndukwedike:
we talking about how to survive and they telling about warship

Do the maths, bro, do the maths: the general is preparing for his dream 'conquest'. Smh
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
lifezone247:
Very good, this man don enter lag. time to go and deal wit this man, you don finally enter lag ba? We no get chills for Lagos here. sad sad sad

A nobody talking
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by totorimi: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
I am totally surprised that all the well known critics of government have suddenly kepy mute in the face of monumental disaster lingering around the nation. The youths the power horse of the country are jobless just waiting for the litmus fire to spark off the trouble yet all those we thought were truly criticizing government out true patriotic interest are quiet and watching and waiting for this clueless man to lead the nation into a ditch.
Can't they see what is happening in Syria, Congo and all them countries that have subjected their citizens into untold hardship and suffering due to the wickedness of a man's heart. You know you can not function yet because of greed you enter office now just look at Nigeria, a beggarly nation and somebody is still there deceiving themselves. Cant they just take an opinion poll to see that they have totally left the citizen behind, they are on their own. One leader only once suggested removal of subsidy from oil and the whole nation led by these rogues took to the street, now another has removed the subsidy and subjected our citizens to hunger and we are just looking.OBJ, IBB, the afro prof, even the vocal pastor Bakare have all gone mute. It is well. The day of the masses is fast approaching, that day soldiers will unite with the people to get the Nebukadnezers away.
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Duru009(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Des are the war planes order by GEJ........
Thy just arrived.....
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by lastpage: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
decencyman:
FOR WHAT, ANY WAR GOING ON IN NIGERIA

Yes o!

War on terror - Boko Haram, Avengers and other Creek Criminals
War on Kidnapping (using the creeks), War on Armed Robbers, War on Rapist and Peodophiles
War on Drugs
War on IPADS
War on Fulani Herdsmen
War on Hunger
War on MMM and other criminality engaging the "Yoots", Baba'jebu, NairaBet, e.t.c
War on LElelction thugs and Cultists
War on Corruption and other forty thieves of Jonathan! shocked grin

War full ground brekete but thank God say we have this 'long, baa-turainshi and deaf', "two-time" General, ......who takes no prisoners, in-charge!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by lastpage: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
totorimi:
[s]I am totally surprised that all the well known critics of government have suddenly kepy mute in the face of monumental disaster lingering around the nation. The youths the power horse of the country are jobless just waiting for the litmus fire to spark off the trouble yet all those we thought were truly criticizing government out true patriotic interest are quiet and watching and waiting for this clueless man to lead the nation into a ditch.
Can't they see what is happening in Syria, Congo and all them countries that have subjected their citizens into untold hardship and suffering due to the wickedness of a man's heart. You know you can not function yet because of greed you enter office now just look at Nigeria, a beggarly nation and somebody is still there deceiving themselves. Cant they just take an opinion poll to see that they have totally left the citizen behind, they are on their own. One leader only once suggested removal of subsidy from oil and the whole nation led by these rogues took to the street, now another has removed the subsidy and subjected our citizens to hunger and we are just looking.OBJ, IBB, the afro prof, even the vocal pastor Bakare have all gone mute. It is well. The day of the masses is fast approaching, that day soldiers will unite with the people to get the Nebukadnezers away[/s].

#WAILER, KEEP WAILING! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by swagagolic01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
PMB is building capacity even with meager resources compared to those before him.

By God's Grace, your efforts shall be crowned with brilliant success.
lolz, zombies sha, so it took pmb led naval 15 to 17 months to build a ship? Lolz, make una fear God na

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Royals1st: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
So tinubu no mean anything to pmb again shai
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by decencyman: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
any ababy here....... forget corruption lets do meriments......
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by MyMouth(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
This man strong o! Him no dey taya?
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
PMB is building capacity even with meager resources compared to those before him.

By God's Grace, your efforts shall be crowned with brilliant success.
**** Find out who commissioned Navy Dockyard to start building Cat-Class and Fast Attack Crafts (FAC).
Jonathan's Legacies are being Unveiled years after office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by sapele914(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
yinkakani:
Came to basically look at the war ships and patrol boats. Where are they? angry angry

Hit the LIKEbutton if you came here for the same thing.
I came here to see the reaction of haters like yourself and I can see the thread is very quiet ,had the headline said President Buhari launches war ships in the Niger Delta the haters would have been happy to spread conspiracy theories and propaganda(the president is militarizing the zone he wants to kill us and all kinds of lies. Wishing bad on themselves without even knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by DropShot: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

**** Find out who commissioned Navy Dockyard to start building Cat-Class and Fast Attack Crafts (FAC).
Jonathan's Legacies are being Unveiled years after office.
How you dey?
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by Zubeezanga(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tytylion:
I hope the rough and dirty police officers won't ground it in no time,because doz pigs r so dirty and mannerless
#lalasticlala refuse to always put my uploads on front page
idiot illiterate mumu do police operate war ships, go school u no go Gerry common wetin small pikin know say na Navy deh hand majority of water security na im u know know Kai, u r just a wasted sperm. if I born pikin like you God forbid I won't, I go just exchange u for I sachet of pure water.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by bashydemy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
niceguy7:
This baba should attend to the various issues facing this country.

All of you just want different so you need to relax as it will get to your turn..
Re: Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats by bashydemy(m): 12:08am On Dec 16, 2016
swagagolic01:
lolz, zombies sha, so it took pmb led naval 15 to 17 months to build a ship? Lolz, make una fear God na

What did your hero build for 6yrs not even a toy gun... Hatred will no kill you guys...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Gets Nod To Establish Security Outfit / Niger Delta Officials Sold 6 Vehicles Worth ₦90 Million For ₦2 Million In 2015 / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.