Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

"Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash (1124 Views)

Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / Two Ethiopian Heroes Who Lost Their Heads To Their Enemies / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
I am running a mini promo ONLY for those who lost their money in the recent MMM crash. You are to answer all three riddles correctly and write a very short statement of not more than two sentences, explaining why you took part in MMM.

1. I am something. I am everywhere and I am nowhere. You can feel me but you cannot see me. What am I?
2. Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of stone?
3. Which is faster, hot or cold?

Only one answer is allowed per person and anyone with more than one answer is automatically disqualified. Also, don't forget to add your short statement explaining the reason(s) you participated in MMM.

The first three correct answers with the most convincing reason(s) get 6,000 naira each. No questions.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by egopersonified(f): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please just save that money till January and provide help when they open, cause that is when they would need it most

1 Like

Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:
I am running a mini promo ONLY for those who lost their money in the recent MMM crash. You are to answer all three riddles correctly and write a very short statement of not more than two sentences, explaining why you took part in MMM.

1. I am something. I am everywhere and I am nowhere. You can feel me but you cannot see me. What am I?
2. Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of stone?
3. Which is faster, hot or cold?

Only one answer is allowed per person and anyone with more than one answer is automatically disqualified. Also, don't forget to add your short statement explaining the reason(s) you participated in MMM.

The first three correct answers with the most convincing reason(s) get 6,000 naira each. No questions.
i don't do mmm but i think u need a new pairs of brain..

2 Likes

Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2016
samuel051:

Humans only have one brain, so it is not a pair. Even if it was a pair, we use "pair" and not "pairs". Is that clear?
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2016
egopersonified:
Please just save that money till January and provide help when they open, cause that is when they would need it most

They need it now than ever because MMM would not open in January. And even if it does, their Mavros would have been depreciated.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:

Humans only have one brain, so it is not a pair. Even if it was a pair, we use "pair" and not "pairs". Is that clear?

dude i use the word pairs because i know DAT fairly used brains comes with factory default, since u already have fault in your follow come then you need extra pairs to switch at intervals so you can start doing d right thing at d right time.capish!!!
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2016
samuel051:
dude i use the word pairs because i know DAT fairly used brains comes with factory default, since u already have fault in your follow come then you need extra pairs to switch at intervals so you can start doing d right thing at d right time.capish!!!

Stop trying to justify your use of pair. As I said earlier, the human brain does not come in pairs. And even if it did, it would be "a pair of brain" and not "a pairs of brain".
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:

Stop trying to justify your use of pair. As I said earlier, the human brain does not come in pairs. And even if it did, it would be "a pair of brain" and not "a pairs of brain".
my boy go and learn tenses and rules of concord or bring ur school fees make we use am drink beer.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
]my boy go and learn tenses and rules of concord or bring ur school fees make we use am drink beer.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
samuel051:
my boy go and learn tenses and rules of concord or bring ur school fees make we use am drink beer.

Mr man, na you suppose learn tenses and rules of concord.

Pair is singular and pairs is plural. "Pair of shoes"and "pair of trousers" are singular terms, which mean two shoes (that is, one left and right leg of the same kind) and one trouser respectively.

"Pairs of shoes"and "pairs of trousers" are plural terms, which mean at least four shoes (that is, at least two left and right legs of the same kind) and at least, two trousers respectively.

Brains come in ones and not in twos, so they are neither in pair nor pairs.

And even if brains came in pairs, it should be "a pair of brain" for one pair and "a pairs of brains" for more than one pair. You said "a pairs of brain" while referring to one brain, which does not even come in pairs in the first place. Stop confusing yourself.

Lastly, I am a graduate and I am through with NYSC. And mind you, I am not one of those graduates that don't know their onions. I know mine and I know it well. Use of English has never and will never be my problem. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:

Mr man, na you suppose learn tenses and rules of concord.

Pair is singular and pairs is plural. "Pair of shoes"and "pair of trousers" are singular terms, which mean two shoes (that is, one left and right leg of the same kind) and one trouser respectively.

"Pairs of shoes"and "pairs of trousers" are plural terms, which mean more at least four shoes (that is, at least two left and right legs of the same kind) and at least, two trousers respectively.

Brains come in ones and not in twos, so they are neither in pair nor pairs.

And even if brains came in pairs, it should be "a pair of brain" for one pair and "a pairs of brains" for more than one pair. You said "a pairs of brain" and were referring to one brain, which does not even come in pairs in the first place.

Don't confuse yourself. I am well-versed in English Language.

u re well versed in English yet u created a dumb tread like an illiterate person,Thats y i said u need two pairs of brains to be combined and replaced ur malfunctioning one.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
samuel051:
u re well versed in English yet u created a dumb tread like an illiterate person,Thats y i said u need two pairs of brains to be combined and replaced ur malfunctioning one.

You initially said a pairs of brains. Now it's two pairs of brains. That's good. At least, it shows that you're slowly grabbing my explanation.

However, the new phrase sis still wrong because BRAINS DON'T COME IN PAIRS.

You should have just said "you need a new brain".
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mobsync:

You initially said a pairs of brains. Now it's two pairs of brains. That's good. At least, it shows that you're slowly grabbing my explanation.

However, the new phrase sis still wrong because BRAINS DON'T COME IN PAIRS.

You should have just said "you need a new brain".
then go back and read what i wrote u there,this time read slowly with aboniki rubbed on both eyes.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
samuel051:
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Mobsync post=51981169][/quote]which means two pairs is not enough,op u need 3 pairs of new brains,
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2016
samuel051:
which means two pairs is not enough,op u need 3 pairs of new brains,

Same old sh1t. You don't even know how to quote properly.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Mobsync:

Same old sh1t. You don't even know how to quote properly.
lol,no,I'm just playing with ya..
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2016
samuel051:
lol,no,I'm just playing with ya..

I was also playing with you. grin grin grin
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by samuel051: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2016
Mobsync:

I was also playing with you. grin grin grin
ok,next time don't create a mumu thread,now jug along.........
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Toyolad(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2016
@Mobsync
1. AIR (cant be seen unless compressed to become mist and "not there" i.e seems nowhere when not seen

2. They both weigh the same.

3. HOT (you can catch cold but cant catch hot).

I joined MMM because i was frustrated and tired of my economics woes and extreme financial dependence,as a student, this economic recession caused. I desperately needed a money-making platform that would not affect my studies and would not need too much time devotion from me. MMM fitted perfectly into my specs and went for it after much persuasion from a friend ! I hope all will be well come january because....hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Torrent Payer!! Fast Paying Peer To Peer Donation Site / Foods To Speed Up Metabolism - Foods You Should Eat To Lose Weight / Oct 30, Bet9ja Sure Selected Matches, 2.5 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.