Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. (1985 Views)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix) / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by elgizzyuplifted(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Friends and relatives of the Drug Baron turned Politician, Chief Peter Obi are doing everything to contain what they term the excess of a returnee jailbird, Mr. Henry Nwafor who has vow to destroy Chief Peter Obi if he refuses to settle him. His anger is because he was abandoned in jail by the former Governor who Henry said initiated him into the Drug World and served Okwute for 25 years before he was jailed in Brazil. Mr. Henry popularly known as bulldozer in Agulu caused a scene at Nwa Agu Junction in Agulu on Thursday last week when he was showing whoever wish to see many flight tickets supposedly brought for him in the past by Peter Obi using Benji and photographs of himself, their drug friends and himself in Brazil before the bubble burst.

Henry told our reporters that Chief Peter Obi has just one week to settle him or he will have no other option than to move the evidences he has against Chief Obi to Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency. (NDLEA) and the Police. He also threatened to involve the Press. Peter Obi must pay me 20Million Naira which is my legitimate cut on the last five deliveries I did before I was arrested by Brazilian Authorities. If he refuse to obey this one week ultimatum, I will be forced to :

1. Expose his deals with Mr. Sanchez Dialo of Rio di Jeneiro, Brazil.

2. I will be forced to expose our channels of returning Drug money to Africa through South Africa and then Nigeria.

3. I will expose the two biggest Drug haul by Peter Obi out of Brazil to Asia precisely ( Malaysia, Beijing, China and Jarkata, Indonesia)

4. I will indict Peter Obi and hit him so hard that he will be in jail faster than a rocket.

Like I said, Okwute has just one week to save his world or it will crash in his face. I never know that he is so wicked until the events that led me to Prison Henry lamented. He advised young people whom Peter Obi is using today in various Countries to leave drug business because they will suffer the same faith like him when the chips are down. Peter Obi will abandon you the moment you are arrested even though he will promise you protection now. My case should serve as a lesson to all couriers and Country 'hangers' that receive drug consignment from Couriers all over the world on behalf of Peter Obi.

The standard practice of Peter Obi is USE YOU WHEN USEFUL AND ABANDON YOU IN THE TIME OF TROUBLE.

I have met Obi's mother. I have also met his Maternal Uncle who was with him for years when he was Governor and his close friends who know what I can do to Peter Obi. Okwute has just one week to save himself.

Henry Nwafor

1 Like

Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by nwabobo: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Op, you sound like an idiot. Hope you are not one.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by blackCITIZEN(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Peter Obi Vitamin C baron
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by veraponpo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
elgizzyuplifted:

Friends and relatives of the Drug Baron turned Politician, Chief Peter Obi are doing everything to contain what they term the excess of a returnee jailbird, Mr. Henry Nwafor who has vow to destroy Chief Peter Obi if he refuses to settle him. His anger is because he was abandoned in jail by the former Governor who Henry said initiated him into the Drug World and served Okwute for 25 years before he was jailed in Brazil. Mr. Henry popularly known as bulldozer in Agulu caused a scene at Nwa Agu Junction in Agulu on Thursday last week when he was showing whoever wish to see many flight tickets supposedly brought for him in the past by Peter Obi using Benji and photographs of himself, their drug friends and himself in Brazil before the bubble burst.

Henry told our reporters that Chief Peter Obi has just one week to settle him or he will have no other option than to move the evidences he has against Chief Obi to Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency. (NDLEA) and the Police. He also threatened to involve the Press. Peter Obi must pay me 20Million Naira which is my legitimate cut on the last five deliveries I did before I was arrested by Brazilian Authorities. If he refuse to obey this one week ultimatum, I will be forced to :

2. I will be forced to expose our channels of returning Drug money to Africa through South Africa and then Nigeria.

3. I will expose the two biggest Drug haul by Peter Obi out of Brazil to Asia precisely ( Malaysia, Beijing, China and Jarkata, Indonesia)

4. I will indict Peter Obi and hit him so hard that he will be in jail faster than a rocket.

Like I said, Okwute has just one week to save his world or it will crash in his face. I never know that he is so wicked until the events that led me to Prison Henry lamented. He advised young people whom Peter Obi is using today in various Countries to leave drug business because they will suffer the same faith like him when the chips are down. Peter Obi will abandon you the moment you are arrested even though he will promise you protection now. My case should serve as a lesson to all couriers and Country 'hangers' that receive drug consignment from Couriers all over the world on behalf of Peter Obi.

The standard practice of Peter Obi is USE YOU WHEN USEFUL AND ABANDON YOU IN THE TIME OF TROUBLE.

I have met Obi's mother. I have also met his Maternal Uncle who was with him for years when he was Governor and his close friends who know what I can do to Peter Obi. Okwute has just one week to save himself.

Henry Nwafor

Source please?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by GentlemanUnltd: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
is his secret opening?
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Effects of Buhari's recession is seriously taking its toll on the OP. Young man, go and get a life

1 Like

Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by slivertongue: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
hmmm

nothing wey i no go read for nairaland.
if true the young man should go ahead with his threats. no need of a week ultimatum, 20 million should be chicken change for peddlers
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by tundafayaBuhari: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
elgizzyuplifted:

Henry Nwafor
op. you are lying. cocaine is not sold in Malaysia. stop spoiling someone's name
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by kulbethrand(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
See what MMM has caused
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by Noblecx: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
So all this bc of N20M.
Guy be realistic
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by dotman4real007(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
drug gini If it is true that one week is too much for him because in the next 48hrs we will hear that this man died from car accident. 9ja politicians are dirty!!!
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by DrObum(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
One deluded fellow go return from Brazil dey yarn dust!

Try Okwute and see nah
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by edudguy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol wetin be 20 million?
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by chiefobdk(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
elgizzyuplifted:

Henry Nwafor

Freeglobe is dis u?

Come see person wey u supposed team wit for dis anti obi hustle
Re: Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Sambisa Forest To Serve As Training Camp For Nigerian Army From 2017 / >> See What Photoshop Can Cause, People Now Visit Mbuhari In London. / Who Is Now The President? Saraki Speaks On Acting President Osinbajo & Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.