Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. (678 Views)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by Ivanlxi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
A man who runs a 'healing surgery' is seeking a new home for a Virgin Mary statue that he claims has moved and changed colour on its own. Tom Powers claims the ornament has the ability to heal but he simply cannot keep up with the volume of people coming to visit.

The 73-year-old said on average 50 people a day come from all over Ireland and abroad to see the Lord's mother and he's now trying to raise funds to give her a permanent home. Tom, from Tralee, Co Kerry, told the Irish Mirror: "People have seen tears coming from the eyes, others have seen changes in the colour of the face."

He added:
"There's been movement in the head, the arms, even the eyes. We've had thousands of people here to see it, they've been coming from all over.
"Our Lady needs a home for Christmas, just like she did 2,000 years ago. "I'd like to keep it in Tralee. The statue belongs to the people of Tralee and Kerry. We need a place where it can be seen properly.
"A little chapel or hall where people could come and pay their respects and say a few prayers would be ideal."

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by Splinz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Height of idolatry! And Satan keeps on performing some cheap miracles to deceive them more... SMH.
Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by marshalcarter: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
virgin mary koooooor

. virgin martha niii
Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by nerilove(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
The two poo above me should keep on hating. If you are not interested just PASS! You comments doesn't change the price of fish in the market
Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by dotman4real007(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
i dont believe this. abi this oyinbo man wan job people?
Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by Ivanlxi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
nerilove:
The two poo above me should keep on hating. If you are not interested just PASS! You comments doesn't change the price of fish in the market

I don't just know for them, if you don't believe don't comment than commenting trash
Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by Justmeal: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
It's demonic!
Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by reallest(f): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Someone should tell me dis is a joke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue That Moves, Changes Colour & Heals Illness.. by Niflheim(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
@OP,

This is a full report on the Statue of the white woman(maria) in Ireland!!!

1.The guy who owns the Statue, has been claiming to possess miracle cures since the 1980s(Bros don tey for di game)!!!

2.The guy claims that he predicted 9/11!!!

3.The statue changes eye colour(just like a ganja smoker, whose eye colour can change from white to red in 60 seconds)!!!

4.The statue changes skin colour(Sissy chameleon?)

5.The statue has wrinkles(so even stone sef dey get mid life crisis?)

6.The guy claims to have averted a terrorist attack in DisneyLand!!!

CONCLUSION: This guy get triple Phd for Entertaining those who are too stupid to understand electronics, optics and mechanical engineering!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Languish In Recession For 7 Years If… –Primate Ayodele / The Eleven Satanic Rules Of The Earth / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.