Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures (24776 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
slurryeye:

U need this
*Take Five*
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by nagidarabani: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Photos From Ex-MBGN Omowunmi Akinnifesi Lavish 30th Birthday Party
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/photos-from-ex-mbgn-omowunmi-akinnifesi.html

Receive small sense visit applygist . com [search on Google]
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by pweeryambre: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
DEIFIED:
you are 30 and still single and you are happy. Dont worry by the time it will dawn on you that you that family is important, it might be too late. Enjoy while it last sha.
What if she's 45 and still single and happy, but your type will still rain insults on her for no reason just to make her sad. quit it please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by pweeryambre: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

if diz grandma is single then. cuccumber should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by slurryeye: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tuham:

*Take Five*

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oyinbo man speaks Yoruba language
Listen to the full interview here www.olayemioniroyin.com/2016/10/mi-o-le-ko-ise-ilu-lilu-lai-ma-ko-ede.html?m=1
- Ayantunde Anselm Ramacher omo ilu Germany
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Jokerman(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
pweeryambre:

It is very possible. stop being small minded

it's not possible....
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
ButterFrost212:
QCOGs always slaying ... #passonthetorch cool cool

Are you a QCOG?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by seunlly(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by AlphaPegasi: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
yoruba gehs are the finest

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by kaziblake(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
LecciGucci:
This girl Former MBGN.?? undecided
Or u mean Most Bleachin Girl In Nigeria.?

A ROUND Of APPLAUSE FOR MR. CUCCUMBER
Cuccumber!! cuccumber!! Cuccumber!!!
Former most beautiful girl in nigeria...Your sisters bleach doesn't means other nigeria girls will do same too.

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by kaziblake(f): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

what did u just say?
Biko,what your stress with yorubas?
It's seems one refused to date you

6 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Karenelle: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
mccoy47:

Thankz. But I like it my way angry
Biko accept correction.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
DEIFIED:
you are 30 and still single and you are happy. Dont worry by the time it will dawn on you that you that family is important, it might be too late. Enjoy while it last sha.
should she be sad?

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jokerman:

it's not possible....
it is possible.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by DEIFIED(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
pweeryambre:

What if she's 45 and still single and happy, but your type will still rain insults on her for no reason just to make her sad. quit it please.
Pls madam dont change my comment, i never insulted her. I only pointed out that family is important. There is nothing bad if she is still single at 30, it will be wrong if she plan to remain single forever, although i do not subscribe to the africa believe that those that refuse to marry are not responsible people. But my own is that everyone should have family they are responsible to, cause that the biggest reason most persons have been able to keep their sanity in this our crazy world.
If she decide to let everyone know that she is still single and she is happy about it, people will start seeing her as irresponsible, cause this is africa.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Jimi23(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
She looks like Governor Amosun's wife. HBD beauty.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by ButterFrost212(f): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tiny23:

Are you a QCOG?
Yes, proudly one!
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by CircleOfWilis: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
If Yoruba wan fine, dem dey fine like Mami water weleyi teleyi

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by fkdmods: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hotfella:
The babe and olajumoke resemble small sha.

Kai. Stop that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Yes, proudly one!

I'm one too,what set?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by ButterFrost212(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tiny23:

I'm one too,what set?
Really, I thought you were a guy.. 08 set, how about you?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:
Happily single?

Not possible.

When cucumber dey market? Very possible she is happily single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by LecciGucci: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
kaziblake:
Former most beautiful girl in nigeria...Your sisters bleach doesn't means other nigeria girls will do same too.

Why wont u defend her wen u are a chronic bleacher like her.
Shut up ur mouth and get off my quote..
birds of my same feathers.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
kaziblake:
Biko,what your stress with yorubas? It's seems one refused to date you
hahahaha i dnt date them baby i bleep dem well n they love it when i do *winks*
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Shoelace1(f): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:

"THEIR" undecided

chaii
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by pressplay411(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
HBD to the weevil in my beans, the white on my rice, the honey in my Honeywell.

Honestly she's one of the few celebrities that tickle my fancy. Her class and grace leaves me befuddled and bedazzled like she's bespoke to my specification.

If only I could afford the tfare to gatecrash the party and present her with my presence.
grin grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Really, I thought you were a guy.. 08 set, how about you?

lol,You my senior o,'11.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Proffdada: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
I would have loved to marry her but bleaching tinz

Meanwhile see the sponsor
undecided

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by ButterFrost212(f): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tiny23:

lol,You my senior o,'11.

Lol,ok.
You must have been in jss3 when I graduated??
What house and were you a border?
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi's 30th Birthday Dinner In Pictures by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Lol,ok. You must have been in jss3 when I graduated?? What house and were you a border?

Yeah,I was a boarder in Emotan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Mimi Orjiekwe, Daughter, Jasmine & Nanny Fly First Class To Seychelles & Dubai / Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban On Foreign Movies To Help Nollywood Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.