Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience (921 Views)

What's The Maximum Cost Of Tonsillectomy In Nigeria? / Undergo Excellent Tonsillectomy In India At Reasonable Costs / What Is The Cost Of A Tonsillectomy Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
I have an apt with my ENT for a tonsillectomy, been told the recovery will hurt like hell.Suggestions on dos and dont's?
Re: Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience by acenazt: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
I was a 4 month old baby then but I can remember the doctor saying Chisos the tonsil iyaf swollen wohhh. Nurse titi bring me Sterile gloves and prep up for the removal!
Re: Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
acenazt:
I was a 4 month old baby then but I can remember the doctor saying Chisos the tonsil iyaf swollen wohhh. Nurse titi bring me Sterile gloves and prep up for the removal!

4 months old!!!nd u remember the name of the nurse.Well,I'll have mine out soon nd it won't be fun cos the process hurts more as u age

1 Like

Re: Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience by acenazt: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ernestsimeon:

4 months old!!!nd u remember the name of the nurse.Well,I'll have mine out soon nd it won't be fun cos the process hurts more as u age
lmao u believed that? Damn man u r gullible as F
Re: Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
acenazt:
lmao u believed that? Damn man u r gullible as F

Seems my sarcasm wasn't obvious
Re: Share Your Tonsillectomy Experience by acenazt: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ernestsimeon:

Seems my sarcasm wasn't obvious
lol don't mind me. I clearly knew u didn't believe me. One Has to be dumb as dough to believe that

(1) (Reply)

12 Health Benefits Of Sardines For You / If You Want To Make Your Liver 20+ Years Younger, Just Consume This Fruit / What Does A Doctor's Report Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.