Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Men, Get In Please!!! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Men, Get In Please!!! (4633 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Kondomatic(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
Smh. It just clicked. Tallesty1. Rude boy who doesn't know how to argue logically without cursing parents. Goodnight dude. Ban well deserved. FYI, I do not intend to report you for using an alt. Free world.

You can if you want to.

It won't change a thing.

If you think saying that all men cheat is a logical argument and not an insult to your own father just like I pointed out for you then you're worse than I thought.

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:

Correction taken cool

Is there a law against the boldened part? We can't disobey a non-existent law na coolwink

The yellow sign tells you to get ready to stop. Knowing fully well that the red light will come on before you successfully pass if you remain at that speed, you increase it. Anyway, it all still boils down to the fact that women are (and will always be) better drivers than men.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
A leopard will never change it's spot. Flog a dog a million and one times, it will still go back to eat shit. Buhbye.

Kondomatic:
You can if you want to.

It won't change a thing.

If you think saying that all men cheat is a logical argument and not an insult to your own father just like I pointed out for you then you're worse than I thought.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lolz.

PaperLace:
Mimz don't mind them jare.
* Women are bad drivers: that's why most accidented cars are/were driven by men. shocked

*Women are bad drivers: that's why most men prefer to buy fairly used cars driven by women. wink

*Ask these men the ratio of men that have bashed them to women, men are higher. undecided

*Peace Mass Transit buses and Dangote trucks are driven by women? Hell yea grin

*All those Lagos danfo drivers are probably women in male bodies...ahha

Personally,
I have a soft spot and respect for men that are car savvy, by car savvy_ they know the mechanics of their cars and can drive a manual car.
Any other is no different from 'stereotyped female drivers'.

So, calm your balls.

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
KingRex1:
Women are usually scared and indecisive and of course this affects the other driver.

Are you talking about a learner or a pro?
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

The yellow sign tells you to get ready to stop. Knowing fully well that the red light will come on before you successfully pass if you remain at that speed, you increase it. Anyway, it all still boils down to the fact that women are (and will always be) better drivers than men.

Na you sabi jurh tongue
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Kondomatic(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
A leopard will never change it's spot. Flog a dog a million and one times, it will still go back to eat shit. Buhbye.

Chose your words wisely next time. Don't insult the people that suffered to raise you up just because you want to get likes and shares on a faceless forum.

Stop generalizing cause you don't know 1% of the world's population.

Accept mistakes when you make one.

And finally, don't rush to mods like a bereaved concubine to report when you're being paid in your own coin.

That is the last you're getting from me.

I am still online and balling even after the ban..

That's all.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
KissChrix:

Na you sabi jurh tongue

grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok.

Kondomatic:
Chose your words wisely next time. Don't insult the people that suffered to raise you up just because you want to get likes and shares on a faceless forum.

Stop generalizing cause you don't know 1% of the world's population.

Accept mistakes when you make one.

And finally, don't rush to mods like a bereaved concubine to report when you're being paid in your own coin.

That is the last you're getting from me.

I am still online and balling even after the ban..

That's all.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by KingRex1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

Are you talking about a learner or a pro?
Is there any female pro? tongue

But seriously, you drive not only to avoid hitting someone but also to prevent someone from hitting you. Most ladies can't handle the latter.

1 Like

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
KingRex1:

But seriously, you drive not only to avoid hitting someone but also to prevent someone from hitting you. Most ladies can't handle the latter.

I've seen men who are sissys behind the wheels. I know you lot will never agree that ladies are the best drivers.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by An0nimus: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
PaperLace:

* Women are bad drivers: that's why most accidented cars are/were driven by men. shocked

*Women are bad drivers: that's why most men prefer to buy fairly used cars driven by women. wink

*Ask these men the ratio of men that have bashed them to women, men are higher. undecided

*Peace Mass Transit buses and Dangote trucks are driven by women? Hell yea grin

*All those Lagos danfo drivers are probably women in male bodies.
..ahha

Personally,
I have a soft spot and respect for men that are car savvy, by car savvy_ they know the mechanics of their cars and can drive a manual car.
Any other is no different from 'stereotyped female drivers'.

So, calm your balls.

There are, arguably, more males than females driving today. Peace Mass and Dangote don't hire female drivers from what I've seen. If they do, it'll still be more males over females like 30:1. Considering these, the above doesn't really prove men are worse drivers than women.

While I know some badass female drivers, most times a car is acting funny in front of you, a woman is behind the wheels. You can confirm it next time you go out, out of 10 jonsing cars a higher percentage will have female drivers grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by An0nimus: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
KingRex1:

No go there o bros. I know a woman back in the days that had a Volvo. Omoh come see fast and furious na. Vin Diesel na IT student for her side grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

I've seen men who are sissys behind the wheels. I know you lot will never agree that ladies are the best drivers.
Yes o. The danfo drivers are fond of cussing those ones. They call them 'didinrin' cheesy
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by KingRex1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
An0nimus:

No go there o bros. I know a woman back in the days that had a Volvo. Omoh come see fast and furious na. Vin Diesel na IT student for her side grin
Lol.. Of course some badass women dey. But madam op doesn't look like one.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes o. The danfo drivers are fond of cussing those ones. They call them 'didinrin' cheesy

grin grin. That's when you will hear He's a mechanic using his client's car to flex' grin
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Who are these derailers that keep cursing na angry. If you feel like cursing. Please go to the derailers chat room haha!
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
An0nimus:

Lmao! I once entered the vehicle of a lady like this. She's a Deputy DPO and drives like Michael Schumacher. She goes head to head with trucks, yelling and cussing all the while. The day I entered her vehicle, I was just praying to God to save me. As in ehn, my hair stood like Dennis the Menace grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
Who are these derailers that keep cursing na angry. If you feel like cursing. Please go to the derailers chat room haha!
When we were younger, we stoned lizards when they crossed us, but now that we are older, we ignore them.

If they become too bothersome like all those irritating flying cockroaches, take a big ol' stick, squash them and sweep them into the stinking sewers where they belong.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:

grin grin. That's when you will hear He's a mechanic using his client's car to flex' grin
Or he's a driver forming baddo with his oga's car cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by nurey(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please ooo, I just want to air my opinion, I am just a little something, females shouldn't vent their anger on me. I am not a woman, neither am I a man, I am the "missing link" between both genders

Women are terrible drivers, they challenge you on road and get frustrated easily hence if you cross their path, you will always regret it especially if you are cool headed and caring like me.

I always avoid any form of contact with them when they are controlling the steering especially those driving CUVs and SUVs, they are mostly murders in nature

I was 19years in a public transport heading to falomo just by the police barracks beside the Polo Club, I saw a Honda bulldog and a corolla 1999 stunting dangerously on the road, as the corolla forged ahead, I saw what I actually thought was a film trick in need for speed, the bulldog positioned it self at an angle and rammed the corolla at the back attempting to force it into a 180 degree turn, I didn't believe my eyes, the corolla driver nearly lost control but regained it and sped off the bulldog slowed down, your guess is as good as mine, nah them dey behind the wheels, I didn't mention gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Kjnwancaro: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
My mom is about to travel to Akure and she's planning to goto the bus park and I'm like 'why can't you just take the car?' She said 'mi o fe wahala'. undecided

My mom has been driving everyday within Ibadan since 2010. No guts to go out of the city

1 Like

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
An0nimus:

There are, arguably, more males than females driving today. Peace Mass and Dangote don't hire female drivers from what I've seen. If they do, it'll still be more males over females like 30:1. Considering these, the above doesn't really prove men are worse drivers than women.

While I know some badass female drivers, most times a car is acting funny in front of you, a woman is behind the wheels. You can confirm it next time you go out, out of 10 jonsing cars a higher percentage will have female drivers grin
Arggh
This is paradox at its finest.
There are more male drivers but somehow, when we randomly pick out 10 bad drivers from your postulated ratio 30:1 (oh, that's the proposed ratio of male to female commercial drivers), there would still be more women drivers.

These same high percentage of bad female drivers rarely have accidents. I guess the men have been their sacrificial lambs

Just kill me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fast and Furious cheesy

nurey:
Please ooo, I just want to air my opinion, I am just a little something, females shouldn't vent their anger on me. I am not a woman, neither am I a man, I am the "missing link" between both genders

Women are terrible drivers, they challenge you on road and get frustrated easily hence if you cross their path, you will always regret it especially if you are cool headed and caring like me.

I always avoid any form of contact with them when they are controlling the steering especially those driving CUVs and SUVs, they are mostly murders in nature

I was 19years in a public transport heading to falomo just by the police barracks beside the Polo Club, I saw a Honda bulldog and a corolla 1999 stunting dangerously on the road, as the corolla forged ahead, I saw what I actually thought was a film trick in need for speed, the bulldog positioned it self at an angle and rammed the corolla at the back attempting to force it into a 180 degree turn, I didn't believe my eyes, the corolla driver nearly lost control but regained it and sped off the bulldog slowed down, your guess is as good as mine, nah them dey behind the wheels, I didn't mention gender.

Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
She's aged I guess?

Kjnwancaro:
My mom is about to travel to Akure and she's planning to goto the bus park and I'm like 'why can't you just take the car?' She said 'mi o fe wahala'. undecided

My mom has been driving everyday within Ibadan since 2010. No guts to go out of the city
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Kjnwancaro: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimzyy:
She's aged I guess?

You want to bring age in now? My dad is older than her and he drives interstate every week.
Re: Men, Get In Please!!! by Mimzyy(f): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
We'll continue this tomorrow. Bed beckons. Gnyt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Lexus Rx330, But Theres A Lot Of Owners Giving Theirs Up For Sale.. / Seen In Traffic Today. / Please I Need Advice About Opening A Car Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.