Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) (19623 Views)

Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis / Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Abbeyunique2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dem seize igbo for igbo land... Interesting

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by wristbangle: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
daewoorazer:
SCIENTIFIC BLUEPRINT: FLAT SKULL, HAIRY SKIN.

daewoorazer reporting Live from Lagos

grin grin grin grin grin

U know why am laughing hard? I wish I can quote the picture.

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Can't still see how this post have anything to do with imo state
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
wristbangle:

grin grin grin grin grin

U know why am laughing hard? I wish I can quote the picture.

Kikikikiki... Don't mind me jare
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by iiiyyyk(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:

In a similar operation, a 1X40 FT container with marks numbers MRKU 254564 loaded with 1,017 sacks of 50 kg cannabis (Indian hemp), worth N16,000,000, was intercepted at [size=8pt]Benin-Shagamu road.[/size][size=8pt][/size]
/

Benin-sagamu, has never been part of The Great Biafra
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
When does Shagamu - Benin Road become Imo State? Truth be told, I hate how Nigeria treat the Igbos. Why should a country hate a part of her regions? Let's just say the truth. This is foolery and pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
correctguy0900:

Ur case longggggg!!!! Pass yaba left, right and centre
seems where u come from ur parents failed to teach u how to talk to people without insulting them. so please explain to me how my post affected ur life for u to come insult me here and do care to explain how my post caused a calamity in ur life. i really dont get how people will just come online and insult others for expressing their views.
i know u are facing frustrations from ur home and thus looking for anyone to lash out at. this behaviour is nt uncommon among nairaland peeps i have seen here. they bash people online but in reality they are nonentities, people suffering with poverty and have nothing tangible to hold onto and its unfortunate u are one of them.
inaddition u should seek a shrink cos u are mentally retarded cos ur behaviour can be likend to that of an insane person
Dnt b too surprised that am profiling u. the last guy that lashed out at me couldnt mention me cos i profiled his situation correctly. so mention me at ur peril u F00L cos i wont be here to exchange words with a low life like u on nairaland. So if u like mention me, i wont read ur mention and i wont respond. ur post will die along with this thread in the nick of time.
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by agaba77: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
[qIn a similar operation, a 1X40 FT container with marks numbers MRKU 254564 loaded with 1,017 sacks of 50 kg cannabis (Indian hemp), worth N16,000,000, was intercepted at [b]Benin-Shagamu [/b]road
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by iiiyyyk(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:

In a similar operation, a 1X40 FT container with marks numbers MRKU 254564 loaded with 1,017 sacks of 50 kg cannabis (Indian hemp), worth N16,000,000, was intercepted at Benin-Shagamu road.
/

Benin- shagamu road can never be part of Great Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Hotfella(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
See smoke!
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
prettyboi1989:

seems where u come from ur parents failed to teach u how to talk to people without insulting them. so please explain to me how my post affected ur life for u to come insult me here and do care to explain how my post caused a calamity in ur life. i really dont get how people will just come online and insult others for expressing their views.
i know u are facing frustrations from ur home and thus looking for anyone to lash out at. this behaviour is nt uncommon among nairaland peeps i have seen here. they bash people online but in reality they are nonentities, people suffering with poverty and have nothing tangible to hold onto and its unfortunate u are one of them. inaddition u should seek a shrink cos u are mentally retarded cos ur behaviour can be likend to that of an insane person
Dnt b too surprised that am profiling u. the last guy that lashed out at me couldnt mention me cos i profiled his situation correctly. so mention me at ur peril u F00L cos i wont be here to exchange words with a low life like u on nairaland. So if u like mention me, i wont read ur mention and i wont respond. ur post will die along with this thread in the nick of time.

Children everywhere
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
HenryHill:
Benin-Shagamu road is now in Imo State? The mod who moved this to FP may have inhaled some of the cannabis. grin

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. Majority here didn't even read the content before commenting.
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by sirchrisnewsline(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
I was there d cannabis was burn all d people living close to d community where it was burn re high now chasing people on highest include children n old women papas DAT is d bad effect of burning weed close to where people re living some re even mad innocent people for God sake
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari will not allow us to enjoy our economy
Ok let us smoke igbo and forget about the economy they will not allow
#legaliseweed
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by prince049(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Government and their hatred for this plant is just so off...and if you check am wella na dem dey use am pass. Cos their head no dey ever correct lemme not even talk of their policies and white elephant projects. They want all the weed to emselves. Damn. undecided
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2016
So! It's Ganja smoking that wants to trend in Naija Abi? These boiz will not kill us in this country o!just imagine such weight of Ganja! Are we going to be smoking to forget the recession?
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Ndjones(m): 3:19am On Dec 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]In a similar operation, a 1X40 FT container with marks numbers MRKU 254564 loaded with 1,017 sacks of 50 kg cannabis (Indian hemp), worth N16,000,000, was intercepted at Benin-Shagamu road.
Giving a narrative of the seizures to newsmen in a briefing, the Customs Area Controller, Comptroller Mohammed Garba said the suspect connected to the cannabis seizure – James Idoko who claimed to be a student, presented copies of fake customs documents and attempted to bribe Customs

I bet you, the OP and MOD did not read this before posting.
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by blackolade: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Imo guys, why una dey worry, shebi wen we marry ur sisters we go drop weedquivalent cash for you... patience is a virtue ooh
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by winningwinner(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Trapnews:
Not surprised, the weed is necessary for the struggle grin
Hahaha! I got the gist of the plot. Did you ever read the report? The op is highly deluded, what connection has Imo with Benin-Shagamu road where the cannabis was ceased together with Idoko from Benue State, who claimed to be a student?
I pity Nigerian and the rise in joblessness!
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by wtfCode: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
if and only if they will give me 1 bag of weed for the xmas undecided
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by malbro(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
Wetin dem won do to am na....burn it?
recycle it..to their private bag....16mil go like that for this economy
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2016
HenryHill:
Benin-Shagamu road is now in Imo State? The mod who moved this to FP may have inhaled some of the cannabis. grin
Owerri is the controlled headquarters
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Na wetin concern customs with Igbo? Is Igbo imported? Why are they doing NDLEA work? Chai see weed wey boys for use this Christmas take high their morale.
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by HenryHill: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2016
MrGerald:
Owerri is the controlled headquarters

That the zonal headquarters is in Owerri, Imo State doesn't mean the Cannabis was seized or intercepted in Imo. In fact, there is no connection with Imo beyond it being the Zone "C" headquarters.

The OP may be up to some mischief or he has comprehension problems. Which ever the case may be, I blame the Mod who moved an erroneously captioned thread to the front page. I was thinking these are part of the reasons the head admin of this platform employs moderators.
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Lovelynature:
When does Shagamu - Benin Road become Imo State? Truth be told, I hate how Nigeria treat the Igbos. Why should a country hate a part of her regions? Let's just say the truth. This is foolery and pure wickedness

Why are you so desperate and anxious to prove that Ndiiigbo are exempt from participation in bush smoking and bush chopping ?

This thread was created to illustrate that our brethren of the rising sun are well represented in all matters pertaining to the Burning Bush, so PLEASE, kindly just stop this denial and complaining, so that readers can enjoy this encouraging news story in peace.
Re: Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 2:53pm On May 16, 2019
I can tell that the officer in the brown uniform is high as a muffug, after sampling the product in his official capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Kill Man, His Son & A Female Visitor In Ikorodu, Wife Unconscious / Elliot Kulakow And IITA Staff Rescued From Kidnappers In Ibadan. Pics / Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.