Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,958 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants (620 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ever since the news of the suspension (aka alleged crash) of the MMM Nigeria ponzi scheme broke out yesterday, several topics have hit the web with very many citizens baring their frustration and anger. Even the “i-told-you-so” gang have done their part in creating memes to ridicule the situation but that isn’t the bone of contention. It is definitely not a good time to make fun of things as thousands or even millions of Nigerians have their funds stuck in a system with no traceable roots.

However i couldn’t help but notice the various categories of people involved in this scheme. They are;

• The Hopeful:

This category of people have their hopes high and believe in the “very possible” return of the MMM Nigeria scheme come next year. The people in this category don’t necessarily have millions stuck in the scheme, in fact, most of these people are new to the scheme and since MMM is the new “national cake”, they must return. ‘Let me too get my share’.

• The Frustrated:

This category consists of students who either pumped their tution fees or feeding allowance into the scheme, low-income earners, sole proprietors, and the likes. This category of people were hoping for a bright Yuletide but then MMM happened.

• The living-in-denial:

This category is an exaggerated version of “The hopeful”. The people here have vowed to continue “Providing Help” in the hopes of getting even higher returns when the scheme bounces back. What makes them different from “The hopeful” is that even if TB Joshua predicts an MMM crash, they wouldn’t back off.

• The Blame Apportioners:

The people here seem to love Twitter. When the news broke out yesterday, these ones went on Twitter to apportion blames to the FG and EFCC and in my own mind i was wondering if they didn’t get the memo.

• The Greedy:

This category consists of those who watch their family starve but want that 30% on their #250000 salary, the wife who used the money meant for Christmas celebration hoping to make profit, and most importantly, the ones who didn’t heed the warning of “use your spare cash” grin but went ahead to invest their life savings.

• The Uninformed:

Of all the categories, i feel sorry for people here the most and that’s because they are mostly old people with no access to the internet and some even barely know what MMM is about. But we can’t blame them, not after Henry convinced his father to invest his pension funds in a magical scheme that gives you 30% ROI even when you sit in your 1960s wooden chair sipping palmwine.

Where do you fall?

Source: https://qummiesblog./2016/12/15/6-categories-of-mmm-nigeria-participants/

Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: 6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants by Dclique(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
I think I fall under the 1st category
Re: 6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dclique:
I think I fall under the 1st category
grin
Re: 6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: 6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants by hicare(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2016
op which one do u belong to?
Re: 6 Categories Of MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2016
hicare:
op
which one do u belong to?
None. Oya say urs.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between The Nigerian Banks And MMM? / Investment For The Non Greedy... 100% Tested.. And Trusted / Please Help Me Promote My Forum, I Beg I Dey Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.