Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! (754 Views)

Dogara: Wike’s A Refiner’s Fire, Deserves Second Tenure / Wike A Liar, Don Wani Was His Associate – APC / Killer Wike May Sue FG Wiretappers. His Son Fayose Has Dirty Wigs Money Can Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
It is unfortunate that continues to remain a banana republic and possibly a failed state. A killer continues to kill and maim, yet still retains political power. When would we learn? Now the killer Wike's goons are all over the internet saying the phone audio released by SR is fake? How ridiculous! I have said this all along, I have told those close to President Buhari to take action on this killer. How can this continue? A failed country!

-CramJones

Re: See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm
Re: See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by herzern(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.
Re: See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by tociano009(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Attention seeker,you sit down there talking rubbish and defending politician, instead of you to write and delebrate how Nigerians can remove this useless government...continue God is watching you.....Rubish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
tociano009:
Attention seeker,you sit down there talking rubbish and defending politician, instead of you to write and delebrate how Nigerians can remove this useless government...continue God is watching you.....Rubish

I guess if your relative was murdered by Wike you would still go ahead to say this...Or no? Why is anyone surprised Nigeria is failed nation with dumb idiots like this? Not me - not surprised!

-CramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by tociano009(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
cramjones:

I guess if your relative was murdered by Wike you would still go ahead to say this...Or no? Why is anyone surprised Nigeria is failed nation with dumb idiots like this? Not me - not surprised!

-CramJones
morron keep ranting with your sentimental write up without evidence...
Re: See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Audio recording in this tech age?
Anybody can get whet he wants.
Let SR tell another story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Won't Condone Aides Breaking The Law / Watch Nigeria Army Smash Boko Haram In Sambisa / Could Lai and co Have Had A Hand In The Accidental Bombing? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.