Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions (15851 Views)

Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order / FG, States To Spend 53% Of N17.5tr Budgets On Salaries / Lawmakers Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Spinojaja26: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ikpeazu please come and help us govern Imo state for we hav no governor
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Chukazu: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
clueless clownish stooge!
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by austinbrown: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Useless man called Ikpeazu, pay workers and u are calling for a meeting
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Ponponkon: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
UnknownT:
Me and my likes? Do you know me?
Yes I know you as someone who takes delight in criticizing someone for trying to wright a wrong

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Trapnews: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
Yes I know you as someone who takes delight in criticizing someone for trying to wright a wrong

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by buchilino(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
UnknownT:
This guy should go and sit down. Did you call any meeting before you started owing them? And i know just like his fellow wicked salary owing governors, he will bring up the issue of verification which will take time to conclude. And the op is sounding as if its a dividend of democracy undecided undecided
A worker deserves his pay

MOST OF D MONEY BEING OWED BY D STATE, WAS FROM D LAST ADMINISTRATION N NOT D PRESENT ONE.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by UnknownT: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ponponkon:
Righting a wron? good! Using it to score cheap political point? bad

btw, he was part of the last administration so that doesnt take away part of the blame from him cool
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Ponponkon: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=Trapnews post=51966817][/quote]Oga police wetin be dis?
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Ponponkon: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
UnknownT:
Righting a wron? good! Using it to score cheap political point? bad

btw, he was part of the last administration so that doesnt take away part of the blame from him cool
He was only in charge of ASEPA Aba zone for few months where his astute managerial skills shone like the brightest star

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by fish23(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Dem still dey owe me 10months state allowee.. mfk
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by jinxet2000: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Why is he calling us to attend meeting on 19th? Or has he lost the money in MMM. I told him not to put money there, he insisted that he wants to double workers salary this Christmas. Now, Osetigo. Common Sie Eba Puo

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by cupidhero(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Opakan2:
Igbos that don't have any other work asides government jobs.. I wonder how they survive in that region

the ones doing trade all over the country will send change home to sustain them

Dem suppose bludgeon you to death, wetin concern a typical Aba boy with government work?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by cupidhero(m): 1:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Ikpeazu na fool wey him cup don full.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by lonelydora: 2:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala please extend the invite to those you know. Abia is on the side of God.

God bless Dr Ikpeazu

God bless Abia State

Biko, tell your boss to pay my teachers. My sister is among
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Celdanstar: 4:02am On Dec 16, 2016
These people will continue to rigmarole in a circle, why the meeting for heaven's sake? Are you negotiating a new salary structure? Don't you know how much you owe them? What happened to all the verifications in the past?
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Maslow80: 4:31am On Dec 16, 2016
What is my state doing?
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 16, 2016
If he has the funds to pay he should pay, why the hype and noise? is he paying from his pocket.
what a country, getting your pension is now a privilege.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by xcesspaschal(m): 5:13am On Dec 16, 2016
bring back the non-indigenous that was sack by the previous govt cos there cries n prayer wont let u have peace in ur administration.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by eagleeye2: 6:30am On Dec 16, 2016
buchilino:

MOST OF D MONEY BEING OWED BY D STATE, WAS FROM D LAST ADMINISTRATION N NOT D PRESENT ONE.
T.A was owing not more than 3months of teachers salary. Moreover, T.A didn't owe ministry workers (At least my ministry) but today we are being owed 3months arrears.
What happened to the Bailout funds? And why do i have to hail a governor who is still "thinking" of doing the right thing not that he has done the right thing.
This festive season a lot of workers are groaning in agony. Teachers are still being owed 5 months arrears in this recession period.
Please enough of the blame game.
If he likes let him pay. As someone always ask the Ngwa people in my place of work, "are they paying you people differently?"
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by eagleeye2: 6:33am On Dec 16, 2016
kaeforum:
If he has the funds to pay he should pay, why the hype and noise? is he paying from his pocket.
what a country, getting your pension is now a privilege.
Don't mind this Jonsing administration. Like the people shouting Sai baba then, e don clear for Ngwa people eye say no be tribe day determine whose administration go better.
We Are in this mess together, be you Ngwa or Ohuhu.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by eagleeye2: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Celdanstar:
These people will continue to rigmarole in a circle, why the meeting for heaven's sake? Are you negotiating a new salary structure? Don't you know how much you owe them? What happened to all the verifications in the past?
Ikpeazu's administration is the more you look, the less you see. The Christmas season is here, and he knows a lot of people will be coming home. So, he has continued in the style of his Godfather T.A, by hurriedly patching roads in Aba Metropolis. Roads that will not last past March next year. So that those coming home this Xmas will think the. administration is working.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
eagleeye2:

T.A was owing not more than 3months of teachers salary. Moreover, T.A didn't owe ministry workers (At least my ministry) but today we are being owed 3months arrears.
What happened to the Bailout funds? And why do i have to hail a governor who is still "thinking" of doing the right thing not that he has done the right thing.
This festive season a lot of workers are groaning in agony. Teachers are still being owed 5 months arrears in this recession period.
Please enough of the blame game.
If he likes let him pay. As someone always ask the Ngwa people in my place of work, "are they paying you people differently?"
am not sure of how you got your facts. t.a owed teachers nothing less than 5 months while removing most other allowances of ministry workers -even though he had done less than this present administration
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2016
eagleeye2:

Ikpeazu's administration is the more you look, the less you see. The Christmas season is here, and he knows a lot of people will be coming home. So, he has continued in the style of his Godfather T.A, by hurriedly patching roads in Aba Metropolis. Roads that will not last past March next year. So that those coming home this Xmas will think the. administration is working.
you are just one bitter dude.your ilks said the same about his concrete roads yet,the rainy season began and ended without the roads developing a scratch.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by mondayfeb(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Ponponkon:
He is clearing the mess of created by you and your likes who didn't deem it fit to pay workers and pensioners when they were governors. Government is transient, Dr Okezie inherited all the mess and debt and he is ready to pay.
. Who squeezed him into govt?? Na dem dem, all na Camouflage
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by betterABIAstate: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Opakan2:
Igbos that don't have any other work asides government jobs.. I wonder how they survive in that region

the ones doing trade all over the country will send change home to sustain them

your ignorance makes me cry
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by eagleeye2: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
eduj:

you are just one bitter dude.your ilks said the same about his concrete roads yet,the rainy season began and ended without the roads developing a scratch.
Bitter dude, for stating the fact. Issorite. I be Nwa Aba, go figure.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by eagleeye2: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2016
eduj:

am not sure of how you got your facts. t.a owed teachers nothing less than 5 months while removing most other allowances of ministry workers -even though he had done less than this present administration
Hmmmmmmm ... Maybe some other ministry and some other states.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by phkka1(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2016
I was thinking that somebody like Ikpeau who is a PHD holder will understand the implications of owing people salaries for over six months. He still has the gut to call for a meeting on the 19th of December, before paying them their salaries if at all he will pay. Those in governance should be ready for a great revolution in Nigeria by 2017. I See it coming very quick. It is a complete break down of law and order in Nigeria come 2017.
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by Collyno82(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2016
God is watching. No evil shall go unpunished
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by teozey111(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2016
this idiot dat have not paid my mom to 7months now....God punish yew
Re: Abia State Government Special Announcement On Salaries And Pensions by brexit: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Why must he create unnecessary awareness before paying salaries people are not yet sure if he will pay,it is better you take people by surprise,the governors that constantly pay salaries do not invite any for such meetings,do the needful and stop media..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

”kaduna State Has A Military Administrator Not A Governor” – Senator Shehu Sani / Ekiti: PDP To Embark On Peaceful Protest Nationwide Today / Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.