Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) (51937 Views)

FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Policeman beats LASTMA officials in Lagos. / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Walexxy11: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2016
May the Almighty God be the comfort of his family. Amen.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by dfrost: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2016
RichieRex:
Outrageous

why wont d state govt ban okada riders from plyin major roads wen tins lik dis keep repeatin itsef.

R.I.P

That means banning any vehicle that causes mayhem. Okada is just one of them. Have you ever been brushed by a danfo (Lagos commercial bus) before? I bet you will say ban them too.

Road safety should do they work too. The name implies making the roads safe for us, instead they main focus is on expired tyres, driver's license et al which only makes 50% of their work.

Can't they carry out a check on the sanity of the individuals whose job is to take people to and fro their destinations everyday?
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by WesBreezy: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2016
What can I say?.. These officials sef get their own for bodi
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by murmee: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2016
RichieRex:
Outrageous
Why is it so difficult to obey laws in dis country,u killed a law enforcent agent jus because he was carryin out his duty.
why wont d state govt ban okada riders from plyin major roads wen tins lik dis keep repeatin itsef.

R.I.P
I really don't know why Governor Ambode's administration is sooo soft on this Okada menace. Go to 2nd Rainbow bus stop on Oshodi-Apapa Express road and see how Okada men operate. Shopping in Balogun, Idumota, CMS, Tinubu Square etc is now a nightmare because of Okada. Why is Ambode afraid of enforcing the law restricting Okada? Is it because of 2nd Term?
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by nedu2000(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2016
During xmas period,lastma/vio/police heads mount road blocks stopping motorists/cyclists/even pedestrians threatening them with persecution if they don't 'play ball'.
Look at the state of the mile 2/apapa axis,trailers and road construction everywhere,traffic. If the deceased was doing his job with a good heart he would have put all these factors into consideration. RIP to him sha
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by ZoneBslayer(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2016
let me get something straight here with Nigerians, they catch an armed robber and kill him on the streets...they catch a petty thief and kill him on the streets..they still catch a government official and murder him on the streets..for those justifying jungle justice, what is your justification for this?? you murderers will always have a justification for your evil deeds..
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by DonCortino: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Jazzlite:

yes and me and my household will be destroyed by it

undecided
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by stevenchy16(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2016
this lastma official should have used is sense of reasoning knowinf fully well is not protected and he's alone. thats not say whoever commit thie hineous crime should go scot free, infact the act is condemned in strong terms. the government should also provide vest cam or dashboard cam in every law enforcement patrol vehicle to monitor their activities and also identify, arrest and prosecute the perpetrators.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Ikennafabian651(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest in peace!
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest in peace!
[quote author=Flexherbal post=51965976]May his soul rest in peace![/quote.

Once i hear death with my ears. It reminds me of my late father whose sudden demise took place october-12th-2016......R.I.P to d man.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by ezugegere(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
OP is very far from the truth. I guess that is the LASTMA version of the story.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by homosapien(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
ezugegere:
OP is very far from the truth. I guess that is the LASTMA version of the story.

Perhaps you can tell us your own version.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
lekkie073:
r u sure?
No, was just kidding sad
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by refreshrate: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Haryoryhemie post=51967999][/quote]

Does this look like the head of something that is intact? If your family member is one of the cursed people who work with these devilish agencies does it give you cause to be talking anyhow to people who are better blessed?

Tart

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Haryoryhemie(f): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2016
refreshrate:

Does this look like the head of something that is intact? If your family member is one of the cursed people who work with these devilish agencies does it give you cause to be talking anyhow to people who are better blessed?

Tart

egbon refreshrate, obviously ori yin ti baje and that ill-luck shall never depart from u and ur household. Anybody wey no get better cloth for wardrobe, na all clothes dey be like rag for him eye........

go and find something better to do and stop hating on ppl whose prayers has been answered, it's glaring that nobody in ur life can match my beauty, not even ur momma and ur smello.... go an hug d nearest transformer and let Lagos receive fresh air. onyi ara
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by refreshrate: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

egbon refreshrate, obviously ori yin ti baje and that ill-luck shall never depart from u and ur household. Anybody wey no get better cloth for wardrobe, na all clothes dey be like rag for him eye........

go and find something better to do and stop hating on ppl whose prayers has been answered, it's glaring that nobody in ur life can match my beauty, not even ur momma and ur smello.... go an hug d nearest transformer and let Lagos receive fresh air. onyi ara

You're terribly pained
See the way you're throwing curses upandan as if it holds any weight
Case in point if the words from your mouth could do anything I'm sure you would have used it to talk your way out of the misery you call a life ...that's one

Two that your further miserable family member that stands under the sun for God knows how many hours a day just to earn how much after 30days?

I don't need to exchange words with you dear, fate already deals you several harsh blows already

It's your type of life they use as example when cursing people case in point you darling are the actual personification of what Yoruba's call "oloriburuku"

May your family member work for lastma *cringes* God forbid bad thing Tufia!

You may keep up the insults though, mare words my friend...mare words. You however live the curse.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by refreshrate: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

Seriously this obalende under bridge Jerry curl or what precisely makes you feel beautiful Pls tell me?
You would expose your upbringing or apparent lack of by mentioning someone's mum, anyway a dog can only give birth to a dog Jerry curl is optional

Tw@t
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
refreshrate:

You're terribly pained
See the way you're throwing curses upandan as if it holds any weight
Case in point if the words from your mouth could do anything I'm sure you would have used it to talk your way out of the misery you call a life ...that's one

Two that your further miserable family member that stands under the sun for God knows how many hours a day just to earn how much after 30days?

I don't need to exchange words with you dear, fate already deals you several harsh blows already

It's your type of life they use as example when cursing people case in point you darling are the actual personification of what Yoruba's call "oloriburuku"

May your family member work for lastma *cringes* God forbid bad thing Tufia!

You may keep up the insults though, mare words my friend...mare words. You however live the curse.

normally, I don't have time for stupid ppl but I will find time for u. d kind of life u are living is very obvious in all d rubbish u type(a frustrated life) but heaven and earth bear me witness that I'm not d cause of ur misery. in dis country and beyond ur family have no name and integrity to protect, also u are jobless(its obvious) yet u can't respect ur wretched old age

when expectant mothers rebuke certain set of children, na u dem dey rebuke o, only God knows d kind waka ur mama waka b4 she jam u but its no wonder sef, she can't be better off than u nau(Iya oshi to bi omo ofo)
bros, either u quote me or not, u are doomed.....if u quote/mention me, ur head no correct and if u Dont, ur frustration won't depart. iwo eranko lasan yi

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by refreshrate: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

normally, I don't have time for stupid ppl but I will find time for u. d kind of life u are living is very obvious in all d rubbish u type(a frustrated life) but heaven and earth bear me witness that I'm not d cause of ur misery. in dis country and beyond ur family have no name and integrity to protect, also u are jobless(its obvious) yet u can't respect ur wretched old age

when expectant mothers rebuke certain set of children, na u dem dey rebuke o, only God knows d kind waka ur mama waka b4 she jam u but its no wonder sef, she can't be better off than u nau(Iya oshi to bi omo ofo)
bros, either u quote me or not, u are doomed.....if u quote/mention me, ur head no correct and if u Dont, ur frustration won't depart. iwo eranko lasan yi

What you wrote is not anywhere near as connecting or as painful as what I wrote
You're lame
Shallow
Wears weak obalende Jerry curls

I'm sure you're even a house girl

...and family member na lastma official

Kill yourself with your weak attempt to strike back maybe the Jerry no let you think deep sef who knows?

Oponu of life
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
refreshrate:

What you wrote is not anywhere near as connecting or as painful as what I wrote
You're lame
Shallow
Wears weak obalende Jerry curls

I'm sure you're even a house girl

...and family member na lastma official

Kill yourself with your weak attempt to strike back maybe the Jerry no let you think deep sef who knows?

Oponu of life

egbon oponu of life, egbon house girl. no vex for me jare I use to hear that d country is hard and there's recession everywhere but I never took it serious till now. I'm aware of ur joblessness but I didn't cause it and also I'm very sorry for what MMM did to u, I understand it was ur only means of survival

pls, I'm so sorry for being rude to a frustrated Nigerian like u. I'll try my best to get u out of dis, e go better na ur song

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by refreshrate: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

egbon oponu of life, egbon house girl. no vex for me jare I use to hear that d country is hard and there's recession everywhere but I never took it serious till now. I'm aware of ur joblessness but I didn't cause it and also I'm very sorry for what MMM did to u, I understand it was ur only means of survival

pls, I'm so sorry for being rude to a frustrated Nigerian like u. I'll try my best to get u out of dis, e go better na ur song

Everything you write about me are assumptions ...funny thing is assumptions can and in this case be wrong

However...
Fact is your Jerry curl is lame
Your family member is a lastma official & reaps curses on your family on the daily.

Deal with that as you sleep tonight

Cursed brat
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2016
refreshrate:

Everything you write about me are assumptions ...funny thing is assumptions can and in this case be wrong

However...
Fact is your Jerry curl is lame
Your family member is a lastma official & reaps curses on your family on the daily.

Deal with that as you sleep tonight

Cursed brat

arindi agba, carry ur bad luck elsewhere but I'll still maintain my stand which is d real truth.........I'm not part/cause of ur frustration. I didn't afflict u with d joblessness u are trying so hard to deal with and I didn't crash MMM, so why hating on me?

no worry sha, I will send u some cash just forward ur acct number to me.
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by refreshrate: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

arindi agba, carry ur bad luck elsewhere but I'll still maintain my stand which is d real truth.........I'm not part/cause of ur frustration. I didn't afflict u with d joblessness u are trying so hard to deal with and I didn't crash MMM, so why hating on me?

no worry sha, I will send u some cash just forward ur acct number to me.

You don't have money
If you did obalende under bridge wouldn't be your saloon
Your family member would not be working for lastma
Anybody can write anything

Lies however can be detected
Don't get it twisted
Re: Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) by Whobedatte(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Haryoryhemie:

Aaarghh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher / Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Cultists Arrested With Axe, Regalia And Other Items In A Hotel In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.