Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm (6262 Views)

Joke of th Day: Crack Ya Ribs With This Joke! Add Your Joke Here... / Crack Your Ribs With These Hilarious Tweets By Nigerians (screenshots) / Read This Epic Letter Written To Lala And Burst Ur Ribs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Theoritical(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
NO HARD FEELINGS

1 Like

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by olawealth1000(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
This land is Not for sale.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Theoritical(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Theoritical(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
;;;;

1 Like

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Theoritical(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
''''''

2 Likes

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
R I P MMM

but very unfortunate even yahoo.yahoo big boys also got scammed

1 Like

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by dhardline(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Theoritical(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Theoritical(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
''''

1 Like

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by susrite(m): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
beautiful piece of memes... abeg no let the MMM'ers come eat you raw here o! lol
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by bobbykeen: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
not for sale
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by bobbykeen: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
this land is not for sale... beware of my stupid son kamoru omo ale jati jati
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by hotspec(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lemme park here first till seun push ds to d promise land as lalasticlala used to do for snake threads

btw, still waiting for ClassCaptain to come up with some rocking stories about MMM stuff
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by FunnyQuotes(f): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Funny...
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by jimfarayola(m): 12:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Very funny
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Coyotejack(m): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2016
MMM..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 2:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Enyah its a pity o, i hope d followings aren't Victims of MMM.

1. TonyeBarcanista

2. Ishilove

3. SmellyMouth

4. Cutehector

5. Talk2bella

6. Classcaptain

7. Seun

8. LALASTICLALA

9. itsquinn

10. LADY F

11. Fynestboy

observing.......
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2016
No I haven't started MMM yet....I'm starting after MMM unfreezes smiley
Collenshy2020:
Enyah its a pity o, i hope d followings aren't Victims of MMM.

1. TonyeBarcanista

2. Ishilove

3. SmellyMouth

4. Cutehector

5. Talk2bella

6. Classcaptain

7. Seun

8. LALASTICLALA

9. itsquinn

10. LADY F

11. Fynestboy

observing.......
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No I haven't started MMM yet....I'm starting after MMM unfreezes smiley

hahahahaha, U have hope it would be unfreezed, i dey suspect Ur boo might be a member o.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Lmao grin I don't know about that tongue
Collenshy2020:

hahahahaha, U have hope it would be unfreezed, i dey suspect Ur boo might be a member o.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lmao grin I don't know about that tongue

Pretentious eater.

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
No naa....you are misunderstanding me grin
Collenshy2020:

Pretentious eater.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No naa....you are misunderstanding me grin
toh make i take style Chilax, buh be watchful o incase, because d way people purchase ROPES ever since MMM got frozed is quite alarming, in other words be Vigilante and help save a Life.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Lol....it's not that serious
Collenshy2020:

toh make i take style Chilax, buh be watchful o incase, because d way people purchase ROPES ever since MMM got frozed is quite alarming, in other words be Vigilante and help save a Life.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lol....it's not that serious
k nah, buh when do U intend to upload ur personal picture.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2016
If I get 1h like I would post my pic and leave it on my profile till next year tongue
Collenshy2020:

k nah, buh when do U intend to upload ur personal picture.
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If I get 1h like I would post my pic and leave it on my profile till next year tongue

Hope Ure not an Acid victim!
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Lmao....nice try grin

No I'm not smiley
Collenshy2020:

Hope Ure not an Acid victim!
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Collenshy2020(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Sharp Geh.

ItsQuinn:
Lmao....nice try grin
No I'm not smiley
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Olu317(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I am not gonna give you any like because once your identity is revealed then you loose your FAME. So, girl, let the hidden game continue. cool cool
ItsQuinn:
I am not gonna give you any like because once your identity is revealed then you loose your FAME. So, girl, let the hidden game continue. cool

1 Like

Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2016
smiley kiss
Olu317:
I am not gonna give you any like because once your identity is revealed then you loose your FAME. So, girl, let the hidden game continue. cool coolI am not gonna give you any like because once your identity is revealed then you loose your FAME. So, girl, let the hidden game continue. cool
Re: Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm by Olu317(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
carmag:
R I P MMM

but very unfortunate even yahoo.yahoo big boys also got scammed
LET THEM COME ASK ME MY EXPERIENCE ON WONDER BANK. IT WAS HELL IN REALITY FOR ME WHEN I LOST MONEY. IF YOU KNEW WHAT WEALTH SOLUTION DID TO PEOPLE INCLUDING MY ABLE SELF MANY YEARS AGO, IF SOMEONE TELL YOU TO EVEN SAVE YOUR MONEY IN ANY OF THE REIGNING BANK IN NIGERIA,YOU WILL REALLY DO SERIOUS RESEARCH BEFORE SAVING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO AVOID ANOTHER DISASTER. THAT WAS WHAT WONDER BANK DID TO MY PSYCHE MANY YEARS AGO BUT THANK GOD, I SURVIVED. DONT KNOW ABOUT OTHERS?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Funny Exam Answers / Do This For Every CHELSEA Fan- Funny / Medical Student Exam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.