Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

"FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach (17769 Views)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) / Fc Ifeanyi Ubah's Football Made In Anambra Kicks Off, As Fans React (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Ipisi(m): 2:36am On Dec 16, 2016
FC Ifeanyi Ubah is worst than Ghana's Hearts of Oak, I was almost hit by one of the players- Sacked Japanese Coach Kenichi Yatsuhashi

FC Ifeanyi Ubah is worse than Ghana's Hearts of Oak- By sacked Japanese Coach

Ex-Hearts coach Kenichi Yatsuhashi has launched a sensational attack on Ifeanyi Ubah, labeling the Nigerian side worse than his former club.

The 46-year-old left his post after just one month in charge over disagreement with the club's top hierarchy. The Japanese trainer accused the management of interfering with player selection and felt he was being undermined.

And the American trained tactician has lashed out at the club for the turn of event.

According to him: "When I joined the club there were massive interferences by the management with regards to player selections which brought about disagreements at meetings and I was almost hit by one of the people around who claimed to be a former player
of Parma," Kenichi said.

"I still chose to resist some directives like training twice a day because we only had two weeks to prepare and it resulted into different issues. The players would've broken down if I had complied.

"Salaries were cut off, promises made to me and the team were never delivered. Also there were lies through the local media and few of the fans that I'm very bad and rude because I objected their autocratic ways. Chukwuma D. Ubah, chairman of the club verbally asked me to leave after our second match in the 2016 NPFL Super 4 tournament, and I agreed to leave. He thought I would resist and probably beg to stay but that is not me. Honestly, these people are worse than Hearts of Oak.

"According to Chukwuma, my contract had not started yet because it was stipulated that it will begin when the league kicks off and my future will then be decided on the performance of the club. I did not utter anything to him, but even with this, they refused to buy me a ticket back to Japan until I threatened to send them to Fifa for damages," he added.

"It was reported by some media outlets that the players complained that my training style was too physical and my tactics were poor but that wasn't the issue. Rather, that was what the management wanted the supporters to believe and gave such news to some people. In fact, the key players who were with the club last season told me that they believe they will stand a better chance to win the league and Confederation Cup since fitness is very key. I encountered same at Hearts but after five matches, we were at the top of the log and the same people started praising me." He lamented.

FC Ifeanyi Ubah has since announced his assistant Ghanaian Yaw Preko as the interim manager of the team pending the time that new manager will be appointed.

Na wa oooooh!!!!

http://naijafootballplus.com/home/news/1955/NPFL-Yatsuhashi-hits-back-at-Ifeanyi-Ubah

2 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Amiano(m): 3:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Dats d prblm wit Nigerians, always trying to dictate wat happens.
You hired d man so y nt let him do his job n access him wit d team performance

41 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by HungerBAD: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Football Matters?

FC Ifeanyi Ubah and the Japanese guy make them go rest.

Chelsea Forever.

Good night guys make i go sleep.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by opethom(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
the man is making more money... Side talk is allow

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
shut the Fk uppppppppp!!!
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by herzern(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
The Japanese trainer accused the management of interfering with player selection

Then..The manaqement isn't concerned about maximizinq profit.

Who cares the player you use??...just qet results

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Why are you lamenting?

Your sense is paining you

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by olaolulazio(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
We all know that..
Tell us another story please!
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by optional1(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
lol
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by izzou(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Even though I should conclude just by listening to one side, I believe elements of truth are in his statements

Selection of players have been a problem since Adam in this country

Waiting for Ubah FC to deny it before daybreak

2 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Ipisi:
FC Ifeanyi Ubah is worst than Ghana's Hearts of Oak, I was almost hit by one of the players- Sacked Japanese Coach Kenichi Yatsuhashi

[b]FC Ifeanyi Ubah is worse than Ghana's Hearts of Oak- By sacked Japanese Coach

The 46-year-old left his post after just one month in charge over disagreement with the club's top hierarchy. The Japanese trainer accused the management of interfering with player selection and felt he was being undermined.

"I still chose to resist some directives like training twice a day because we only had two weeks to prepare and it resulted into different issues. The players would've broken down if I had complied.

"Salaries were cut off, promises made to me and the team were never delivered. Also there were lies through the local media and few of the fans that I'm very bad and rude because I objected their autocratic ways. Chukwuma D. Ubah, chairman of the club verbally asked me to leave. He thought I would resist and probably beg to stay but that is not me. Honestly, these people are worse than Hearts of Oak.

" I did not utter anything to him, but even with this, they refused to buy me a ticket back to Japan until I threatened to send them to Fifa for damages," he added.
[/b]

Na wa oooooh!!!!

http://naijafootballplus.com/home/news/1955/NPFL-Yatsuhashi-hits-back-at-Ifeanyi-Ubah

1. [b]Using Ifeanyi Ubah as a case study, Coach you no lie, he is a typical character of employers we have in Nigeria angry

2. Nigerian employers with respect to few does not respect our professionalism. I mean they want to think and talk for you as if you are a dummy. Then why not do it yourself Why employ a professional

3. They employed you instead of adding value they add unnecessary frustration and still expect a wonderful result. Only those who knows their onions stood their grounds wink

4. They think your life depends on them. As if you have no future after leaving them. They did not beg you to take the appointment so why should you beg to quit
When one door closes...

5. If you tell them you are leaving, wahala, if you no tell them wahala. Simply do what comes to mind.

Finally there is suppose to be an effective Nigerian organization looking into this but where are they for how long will this continue?
The CHANGE began with the coach at least he spoke out. Me too don join my own.
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by COvo(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Nothing ever works out in this country.
You hired a coach and you feel because you're the one paying his salary you can ask him to do your bidding.
Why didn't the Ifeanyi Uba just become their coach,since he wants to be influencing players selection and training pattern.

11 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Remilekun101: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by JesusmyGod1: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
useless club

2 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Krispy0705(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Although i love Ifeanyi ubah fc. Bt i think dey wud nt do well dis season

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by gift01: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
So why telling us now? Why didn't you leave immediately you saw the rot
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by psychologist(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Cry me a river grin
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by WINNERMENTALITY: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
his club his money, who are we to complain.

Chelsea Boss is worse off
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Catastrophe1: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Nonsense, Africans experience worse treatment in ur country.

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Pottijef(f): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Ifeanyi ubah the Chelsea of Npl
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by somehowpenis(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2016
What a Country.

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Atoos(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Oya...we've heard your own side of the story....

Let's hear from the ifeanyiubah fc chairman...

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by hernandson(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Politics and connection in everything even in parties connection must they bfor they serve u beta meal
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by alexy147(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Management interference in coaching roles has always been an issue in Nigeria football both in national team and club sides..what a shame..
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by pantless(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Naija disgrace start since 1772, I was in pry 2 precisely

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by TVTKOKO(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
EastGold:
Why are you lamenting?

Your sense is paining you
we can't develop with this kind of mentality na.. He is d coach so why not let him do his job? Smh!

6 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Pavore9: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
U go fear football management in Nigeria! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2016
U leave japan com coach for Nigeria upon all wetin dey go on for this country
sense is far from u

2 Likes

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by magabounce(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2016
N'a 2day?
Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by onyebest56: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Ifeanyi ubah is the one paying you,you can't probably be in total control.this is nigeria not japan. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach by Kingbuhari(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2016
uncle chukwuma ubah jose mourinho is available...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florentino Perez: Messi’s Departure From Barcelona Was Not By My Influence / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History / Manchester United Are Closing In On Real Madrid's Casemiro For £50.7 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.