Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] (56302 Views)

This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by Lucasinho(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Wizkid should be careful of where he poke his cucumber into b4 he gets pregnant [s] sori gets STDs
if he has nt gotten it already
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by paradigmshift(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Defaramade:
Jason wins, FATALITY!!

hahahaha what's up. I have the hacked version of the game so e dey sweet die....if you play am with d hack version.. ddm go flex you like chicken
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Connect me
truthsayer007:

Lol, i knew u were being sarcastic. But then it seems you actually just came to realization that its lucrative.

Make i tell you, baby mama is big business in the West. Na becuz of our culture na why we never adopt am. Marriages don't work in the West, becuz baby mama business is perfectly setup. smiley

If you wan make i connect you, berra talk now and stop forming. cheesy

Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I thought he was forming kingkong even when the evidence(the boy's head) is glaring
The evidence got me laughing. but whizzy no get big head na?
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by TBrenks(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Any other news? undecided
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by terimakasih(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Whiz kid to whiz man angry
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by LilTyRoNe: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Two Baby Mama's?

I am happy for Wizkid and his success. At the end of the day,a man that has no control over where he sticks his thing into,is bound to go down woefully.

The reason we know about the two Baby mama's,is because they both got pregnant. Only God knows the countless women,these musicians have made love to unprotected that did not get pregnant,and we wonder why there is the spread of HIV?

The uneducated Nigerian musicians like Tuface,Flavour and Wizkid seems to have not heard of condoms before,while the Educated ones like Korede,Dr Sid,Falz and Reekado seems to know the hazards of dangerous sex.

So baby mama 2,consider it an achievement now that the family is begging for a father to see his son. He is not begging to get married to you,but he wants to see his son?just wondering when some women will have sense.

My brother you just nailed it,been wanting to hear that from someone True true and true do you read minds?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
SINZ:

Oya let us do the one that you are doing grin
cheesy you no well ooh
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
sisipelebe:
The evidence got me laughing. but whizzy no get big head na?
Check the forehead nah
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Defaramade:
Jason Voorhees, one of my best MKX fighters.

If u need, I sell souls,.coins.and.rubies....

U get 70k souls, 9k rubies and 10m coins.for 5k...

Lesser amount for.lesser stuffs...

I can give u screenshots.if.u.want
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by lonelydora: 4:12am On Dec 17, 2016
Airforce1:
You can't keep the son away from his father forever Miss "Baby Mama"

Let him have access to his son.

Wizkid should relax, a son always look for his father later in life
Re: Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Connect me

Ok, I sent you a PM. I hope u aren't joking sha !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos) / Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.