Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium (671 Views)

Stand A Chance To Win Camon Cm / RAFFLE 12:12:12, Win A TECNO Spark From TECNO. See How: / Win A Getaway To Takwa Bay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by Behankey(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2016
Win a Ticket to Watch Manchester City FC play live at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, United Kingdom

All you need to do to stand a chance is to Buy a TECNO Phantom 6 Plus, TECNO Phantom 6, TECNO Camon C9, TECNO Boom J8, TECNO Camon C7 at a TECNO retail outlet and get a raffle ticket.

•Please keep your raffle ticket as there will be a live draw on the 10th of January 2017 on TECNO Mobile Nigeria official FB page and 2 lucky winners will be announced.

• The winner’s details will be posted to all our social media platforms and the two lucky winners will be contacted.

• TECNO, Transsion staff and partners are not eligible to participate.

•The raffle ticket will qualify you for a Live Draw that will happen on the 10th of January 2017 on TECNO Mobile Nigeria’s official FB page where 2 lucky winners will each win a free air travel ticket, hotel accommodation for one night and a ticket to watch a Manchester City FC game.

• This promotion will run from 5th of December 2016 to 5th of January 2017.

Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by Abdstrakt(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2016
A vacation to the city of Manchester sounds mega. The more reason why I need to get either the boom j8 or Camon c9 as a Christmas present for MYSELF
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by tafat: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2016
This time around i must be a partaker ethihad hear i come
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by Dandsome: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ah why is this coming when ive just bought my own o, papa God bless me again i need to go to see aguero
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by nusdog: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
These Tecno guys are turning into something else. They have great ambitions I must say. cheesy
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by scarycuteface(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Sounds interesting. Tecno is giving back to their customers in a massive way. This is commendable
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by shiftback: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
I just can't count the number of giveaways Tecno had this year. There's literally at least one giveaway every month. Veery impressed with them.
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by Freelancerx: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Another exciting give away from Tecno. This brand is so customer oriented.
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by scarycuteface(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
shiftback:
I just can't count the number of giveaways Tecno had this year. There's literally at least one giveaway every month. Veery impressed with them.
They know how to endear themselves to their customers , which is good. All these giveaways are exciting
Re: Win A Chance To Watch Manchester City Play Live At The Etihad Stadium by shiftback: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
scarycuteface:
They know how to endear themselves to their customers , which is good. All these giveaways are exciting
I hope it continues into the new year

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z3 For Sale 23K Lagos Only Negotiable / Unlocked MTN Wifi Wireless Modem ( Just One Week Old ) / A Month Infinix Note 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.