Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

You Won't Believe This: Cristiano Ronaldo Shocking Confession - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Won't Believe This: Cristiano Ronaldo Shocking Confession (828 Views)

Guys You Won't Believe This Guys New Brand Of Agbada / You Won't Believe What Bovi Said To A Fan Who Asked Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This: Cristiano Ronaldo Shocking Confession by ike42face(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2016
If Football was like Nollywood Movies.
One day thunder will strike and Cristiano Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and starts shouting, "I will confess!, I will confess!, please
oh, I will talk oh, I tied Kaka and made him lose form".
Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Cristiano Ronaldo continues: I also used the charm I got from Portugal to tie down Bale, just to make sure he doesn't perform better. Cristiano Ronaldo coughs and continues: I cursed the Jersey number 7 in Manchester United so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Angel Di Maria, Memphis Depay. Please don't give that Jersey to Rashford, unless......
Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Coach: ARUU!!!! ABOMINATURE!!!!!
Cristiano Ronaldo continues: I tried to kill Messi by frustrating him during the Copa America and also taking him to jail. But it was his God that backfired it. My body is burning, fire oh, fire oh, I have
confessed, I have confessed.
Spectators: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Cristiano Ronaldo continues: forgive me.. Please forgive me Oooooo!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

See How EFCC Replied This Twitter User Who Said He Had Snake Spirit / HILARIOUS! These Are 12 You Can Do With Your Sallah Ram (MUST READ) / Which Is Your Favourite Part Of The Popular Woli Agba's Comedy Skits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.