Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,387 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze For Always Criticizing 'men Of God' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze For Always Criticizing 'men Of God' (480 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Blasts Daddy Freeze For Tackling Pastors Over Super Eagles Win / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze For Always Criticizing 'men Of God' by Mrop(m): 6:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Instagram user, Brielyn took to her page to write
open letter to OAP Freeze about the way he
addresses pastors and tithing.

"Open Letter To @daddyfreeze
I have always loved your airing on
@coolfmlagos
But lately I had to turn my post
concerning your tithe ministration
and judgment on pastors.
But first concerning the
Deuteronomy verse of your Bible
which says sell your tithe and buy
anything you want including
beer.....
Bible reading is different from Bibl
meditation
where you are spiritfilled and your
message should convince and no
confuse people.
Which is why the Bible is not in
support of beer which in the Bible
its recognised as strong drink
proverbs20:1 proverbs23:29-32
Isaiah28:7
Back to tithe
Malachi3:8 says will a man rob
God, yet ye have robbed me. But
ye says, wherein have we robbed
thee? Reply:in tithe and offerings
Vs 10 says bring ye all the tithe in
to the store house. Which can be
defined as the church.
Which is why we should obey
every instruction, nothing must be
left out.
Preaching Against pastors is not
your job matt7:1judge not, that ye
be not judge, for what judgment
you judge, you shall be jugde with
measure
your should advice people to go t
church where through word of Go
is preached. Cos not all pastors
are corrupt or spending members
money.
For those who inbox
@daddyfreeze about sexual
assault in church why not go
report to the police, why cover up
fake pastors and why run after
miracles that deserves silly
request. It is your right as a citize
to report, so they will be
prosecuted.
Matt7:5 thou hypocrite, first cast
out the beam out of thine own ey
and then shalt thou see clearly to
cast out the mote out of thy
brothers eye.
Avoiding just singing, dancing and
miracle church
@daddyfreeze I still cant fathom
why you preach against paying of
tithe
is it that you want followers to sta
at home on Sunday and stop
paying tithe in church? and then
listen to @coolfmlagos from
8-11am?"

Source::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/lady-writes-open-letter-to-freeze-for.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze For Always Criticizing 'men Of God' by HungerBAD: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2016
What is she saying?

I am a member of MFM and i criticize my G.O.

I also criticize anybody,be them men of God or anybody that does something worth criticising. So are they special and above criticism? I keep saying it,that we practice a very Strange kind of Christianity in Nigeria,as Christians tend to forget about God and worship their pastors Like God.

Look no further than the Christ Embassy people,the Redeem people and those that worship with the one I like to yab most,Oyedepo.

The people that attends this 3 churches,have forgotten about God,but are ready to die for their Daddy G.O.

So my question is?what exactly do the churches do with the tithes?build Schools like Oyedepo did that his church members cannot afford to send their kids to?

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze For Always Criticizing 'men Of God' by dangotesmummy: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Reason : touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm.criticizing men of God is equal to insurbodination and touching the man of God grin
HungerBAD:
What is she saying?

I am a member of MFM and i criticize my G.O.

I also criticize anybody,be them men of God or anybody that does something worth criticising. So are they special and above criticism? I keep saying it,that we practice a very Strange kind of Christianity in Nigeria,as Christians tend to forget about God and worship their pastors Like God.

Look no further than the Christ Embassy people,the Redeem people and those that worship with the one I like to yab most,Oyedepo.

The people that attends this 3 churches,have forgotten about God,but are ready to die for their Daddy G.O.

So my question is?what exactly do the churches do with the tithes?build Schools like Oyedepo did that his church members cannot afford to send their kids to?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze For Always Criticizing 'men Of God' by devilmaycry: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2016
criously...front page material....lalasticlala...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!wizkid To Face 11 Year Jail Term As Ugandans Government Issues Arrest / AY And Seyi Law Review Toke Makinwa At Ali Baba Jan. 1st Show (video) / Jjc-how I Fell In Love With Funke Akindele You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.