Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu (821 Views)

Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny / Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by iphone12: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Acting Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), Ebonyi State chapter, Pastor Eze Nwachukwu Eze, has faulted the statement credited to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State against Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, Minister of Science and Technology, describing it as noisy rantings and insult of the highest order.

In a statement , Eze noted that Okorocha’s antecedents hardly placed him in a position to judge others in delivering democracy dividends to the people.

“Imo State, the reference point of non-payment of salaries to workers, alleged fraudulent projects, and calculated deceit of the masses under Okorocha cannot be in a position to discuss a man who is widely acknowledged as a development icon and bastion of the peoples ‘confidence.”

Rochas Okorocha He went on to assert that Onu’s two years as governor of old Abia witnessed more dividends than the almost six years of Okorocha’s governorship of Imo State.

Eze accused Okorocha of fuelling crisis in Ebonyi APC in his bid to force himself on Ndigbo as its leader. “How can a man, who cannot control his backyard, wants to control others?”he queried. Eze alleged that Okorocha sent his deputy speaker, Ogonna Ozurigbo, to Ebonyi to recruit members to his new party as was evident in their meeting holding under a mango tree when APC Ebonyi has a massive two-storey building as their office. He opined that Onu had empowered a lot of people as minister across party lines, saying: “We are proud of his efforts and history will always judge between him and Okorocha, who indeed is truly representative of the people.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/ebonyi-apc-berates-okorocha-comment-onu/
Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by iphone12: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2016
okoroawusa pay my dad his pension. we did not ask you to put your mouth in ebonyi matter. now everyone is insulting imo state with none payment of salaries and fraudulent projects.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by iphone12: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by gohzieh(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Yeye governor. I'm so disappointed in him as a person. I just regret the fact that he is my Governor.
I happen to be close to Dr. OgbonnanayA Onu and read his achievement and lists of them. His rule as a governor of old abia and the rule of to has no comparison. Although I heard so ridiculous statements made against him but I believe the ministers interest is for Ndiigbo.
Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by Atiku2019: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Observing........

Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by Mujaheeeden: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2016
APC always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by baybeeboi: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Rochas Owele Okorocha

The greatest Igbo man alive, greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined.

Rochas is our god and we the igbos love him.

Ride on sir, The representative of thw land of the rising sun, we are proud of you.
Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by Mrbigman2: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2016
Roadchase left Apga cos he was denied this kinda control. He just pops up from no wia and make great media blunder.

Igbo enwe ezeh Mr roadchas, anyway, ony ugwu ka iwu.

Black bororo.
Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by OnichaIgbo(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Lunatics on loose everywhere.
Okorocha is monumental failure, a disgrace to leadership, it still beat my imagination how the intelligent citizen of Imo state opted to stick with this idiot.

On a serious note, so there Apc in Ebonyi state? Who brought it? Since when?
Hahahaha unu hapu kwa this nonsense Dr Steve Egbo ya na Julius Ali Ucha na eme, there's nothing like Apc in Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by morbeta(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Okorocha and papa Ajasco are like siemese twins.
Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by Noblecx: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2016
This is it. Apc ebonyi is making damn sense.
I think okorocha is the reason why Igbos still hate apc is bc of okorocha and his anti igbo stance.

A worthy igbo son won't talk down on Igbos bc of politics but will let his worthy actions draw Igbo admirers to himself and whatever he stand for. Okorocha is just the opposite.

And to think of him wanting to be an Igbo leader is out of this world. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Blasts Okorocha Over Comment On Onu by loopmangoat(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2016
baybeeboi:
Rochas Owele Okorocha

The greatest Igbo man alive, greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined.

Rochas is our god and we the igbos love him.

Ride on sir, The representative of thw land of the rising sun, we are proud of you.
Afonja spotted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Adoke, Etete Over $1.1bn Malabu Deal / read what toke makinwa phone text to ademusiwa / IPOB Wants Zahra Buhari, Sultan Of Sokoto, El-rufai Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.