Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder (2347 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later / A Man Hit My Car And Drop This Hilarious Letter - Twitter User / Ibadan MMM Participant Sends Private Message To Mavrodi, Wants Money Back(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by damiloladuke: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2016
The announced restriction on the accounts of participants of the foremost wonder bank, MMM on the 13th of December, 2016 has yielded massive panic and awkward behaviours across the country as the 3 million members were taken by a rude shock.

A latest hilarious reaction seems to be coming from the largest city in West Africa, Ibadan where one Dayo who borrowed an assumed huge amount of money on his street is begging for a refund of his invested funds to save his face.

The message has directed to the administrator at the MMM office platform in quack written English which has cracked the ribs of readers on social media.

Read his private message below as posted:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/mmm-particpant-writes-hilarious-letter.html

lalasticlala

Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by RoyalBlak007: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by Airforce1(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2016
That was hella funny

i feel for the guy sha
its not easy to lose money just like that in this recession and festive season.

The Iya Sodiq he borrowed the money from to invest on MMM must be on his neck by now after hearing the scheme was suspended.

Pele.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by tyson99(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by amnesty7: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2016
When a proud investor turns humbly begging. And enemies can really be wicked too.

1 Like

Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by wise7(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2016
Lol
Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2016
My enemies will rejoice on me if am not collect the money this December
.I don't want percentage again.. just give me oju Owo grin

Dude be like "Edakun epp me" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by Rilwayne001: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2016
grin grin

Lwkm
Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by 2dice01: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2016
you all should watch out for the blockbusting movie MMM
Mogbe Moku Modaran

Starring: kanayo 0. Kanayo as Malvodi

1 Like

Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lmao @ I don't want percentage again

1 Like

Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by ramdris(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Truly Funny indeed...
Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by ShayGirl(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Eyaaah, grin grin grin
More like this

Re: MMM Particpant Writes Hilarious Letter To Mavrodi, MMM Founder by Naughtytboy: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
ShayGirl:
Eyaaah, grin grin grin
More like this
babe i need to suck ur camel toe pussy

(1) (Reply)

Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her / Davido Builds A House For The Young Boy Who Remixed His Song If. / "I Sometimes Tie And Beat My Husband To Keep Our Marriage For 29years Now - Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.