Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies. (770 Views)

Pastors Who Dedicated Linda Ikeji's Child Don't Have This Portion In Their Bible / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies. by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
it's hard to accept the truth, but it must be said because it cannot be hidden

The Frankfurt school was the biggest joke so far same as the circles of (((Germans))) and many other circles in the jewniversities of the time. Who read occult manuscripts, changed words and terms, and tried to make a jewish rehash and present it as their own discovery. While its "physical empiricism" for the Goyim(non Jews, enslaved gentiles, means animal in Hebrew) and living occult advice for the fellow jews who knew how to read through these and through the codes. Which is exactly what xianity, islam, and all the sects of these are as well, a dupe on the goyim, lifesavers for jews.

The jews who wrote the bible were nothing but the Frankfurt School of dumbasses, just in their own prelithic times and version. And used psyop to Bleep up the "goyim" (non Jews, enslaved gentiles, means animal in Hebrew) and eslave their believers, turning them into creeps and people afraid to live. And all jews know it so why would they give a damn about xianity, except of exploiting the loot of gold, shekels, and endless goyim supply that it provides? Who wants to work when you can get holoLOL reparations? As for (((scientific empiricism)))...Only for the cattle again.

So who's the empiricist, "goyim"? Only we Gentiles are supposed for that. Foolish idiots, I don't care who they are or where, who disregard that fact, are at the best affirming that "YES I AM AN UNSPIRITUAL CATTLE" and "I THINK MY OWN CULTURE IS JUST CRAP SUPERSITION BECAUSE Jews AND CHRISTIANITY SAID SO AND I AM A CUCK TO THINK OUTSIDE THE JOOBOX".
This should be written down the Judaism Ritual at "sunday blood drinking emulation", down the jeboo church, for every person going there. We can add "YES I AM A CUCK THAT CONDONES MY PEOPLE STAY ENSLAVED DUE TO SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE" in the form as well. "Check". That's all.

These lies are created by the jews, and these are to misdirect even the most studied White and black people into becoming Goyim (spiritually inaware animals), which leads to xianity in the first place, and make them dumb men who think that all 'religion' is useless nonsense as a result of that. Or just useless superstition. And that sort of like our Ancestors were just dumb uncivilized cattle, living in nature, just having sex in forests, and not minding a thing, while drinking mead and acting drunkard like the show "Vikings". Where the jeboo protagonist is a shill to the judeo-christianity, made into a Hero...Cohencidentally. The line goes...And that even the Vikings were supposedly dumb idiots that took a ship and took turns over the planet, just to pillage, rape and fight, while stoning themselves with mead.

This is the classical jewish story on how the civilizers of the planet all were retarded "Goyim" without a spiritual culture. Which then the jews try to translate into that only them out of all the "Goyim" had spiritual culture. Even if you have the Pyramids, or China, or even nowadays, advanced Nordic and non White culture in so many places. Hindus are nuts, everyone is nuts, except of jews. Jeboo is the new normal.

You have brains, think and research with your brain, Christianity is just a new religion meant to control the whole world to keep it under slavery for financial gains while stripping of spiritual knowledge and power from the masses there by rendering the gentiles (me and you non jews) powerless to see the truth.

We have to fight this madness of the face of the earth, people are too scared when literally the threats of hell fire are baseless and people have been to the other side, the spiritual side and have seen the truth.

We all have to wake up from the mind slavery, stand up to your fear and free your soul and mind!

1 Like

Re: What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies. by Hakeem12(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:
it's hard to accept the truth, but it must be said because it cannot be hidden

The Frankfurt school was the biggest joke so far same as the circles of (((Germans))) and many other circles in the jewniversities of the time. Who read occult manuscripts, changed words and terms, and tried to make a jewish rehash and present it as their own discovery. While its "physical empiricism" for the Goyim(non Jews, enslaved gentiles, means animal in Hebrew) and living occult advice for the fellow jews who knew how to read through these and through the codes. Which is exactly what xianity, islam, and all the sects of these are as well, a dupe on the goyim, lifesavers for jews.

The jews who wrote the bible were nothing but the Frankfurt School of dumbasses, just in their own prelithic times and version. And used psyop to Bleep up the "goyim" (non Jews, enslaved gentiles, means animal in Hebrew) and eslave their believers, turning them into creeps and people afraid to live. And all jews know it so why would they give a damn about xianity, except of exploiting the loot of gold, shekels, and endless goyim supply that it provides? Who wants to work when you can get holoLOL reparations? As for (((scientific empiricism)))...Only for the cattle again.

So who's the empiricist, "goyim"? Only we Gentiles are supposed for that. Foolish idiots, I don't care who they are or where, who disregard that fact, are at the best affirming that "YES I AM AN UNSPIRITUAL CATTLE" and "I THINK MY OWN CULTURE IS JUST CRAP SUPERSITION BECAUSE Jews AND CHRISTIANITY SAID SO AND I AM A CUCK TO THINK OUTSIDE THE JOOBOX".
This should be written down the Judaism Ritual at "sunday blood drinking emulation", down the jeboo church, for every person going there. We can add "YES I AM A CUCK THAT CONDONES MY PEOPLE STAY ENSLAVED DUE TO SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE" in the form as well. "Check". That's all.

These lies are created by the jews, and these are to misdirect even the most studied White and black people into becoming Goyim (spiritually inaware animals), which leads to xianity in the first place, and make them dumb men who think that all 'religion' is useless nonsense as a result of that. Or just useless superstition. And that sort of like our Ancestors were just dumb uncivilized cattle, living in nature, just having sex in forests, and not minding a thing, while drinking mead and acting drunkard like the show "Vikings". Where the jeboo protagonist is a shill to the judeo-christianity, made into a Hero...Cohencidentally. The line goes...And that even the Vikings were supposedly dumb idiots that took a ship and took turns over the planet, just to pillage, rape and fight, while stoning themselves with mead.

This is the classical jewish story on how the civilizers of the planet all were retarded "Goyim" without a spiritual culture. Which then the jews try to translate into that only them out of all the "Goyim" had spiritual culture. Even if you have the Pyramids, or China, or even nowadays, advanced Nordic and non White culture in so many places. Hindus are nuts, everyone is nuts, except of jews. Jeboo is the new normal.

You have brains, think and research with your brain, Christianity is just a new religion meant to control the whole world to keep it under slavery for financial gains while stripping of spiritual knowledge and power from the masses there by rendering the gentiles (me and you non jews) powerless to see the truth.

We have to fight this madness of the face of the earth, people are too scared when literally the threats of hell fire are baseless and people have been to the other side, the spiritual side and have seen the truth.

We all have to wake up from the mind slavery, stand up to your fear and free your soul and mind!
What about islam
Re: What The Jews Are Doing Exactly To You With Their Bible And Lies. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hakeem12:
What about islam

It's the program of death.

Even Xtianity better pass am lol. They are so brain washed it's obvious to everyone I don't bother about them but the subtle one which is Xtian.

The one when the sweet u so but they kill u dey go without u knowing.

(1) (Reply)

The Judgement Of Yahweh / 'Central Bank Of Heaven':See What Is Written On Church Banner Spotted In Anambra / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.