Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The True Situation Of MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The True Situation Of MMM (598 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Situation Of MMM by victorking: 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
angryThe funny thing is that all mmm participants praying for mmm to pay them their money dont realise that they the participants are actually with the money. Its just your will to return the money you earned so that others will chop too.

Reality check is that for every 500 participants that benefit, 100 participants have lost their money forever.

New money is the only way to keep sustaining the system and for how long, cos every new money is entitled to 30% interest too.

Now this is the money that leaves participants
hands for every PH made:
30% PH interest;
Registration bonus;
10% referral bonus; 3-10% video testimonial bonus;
Money paid to guiders for organising an event like seminar and posting on youtube;
Guiders bonus which has a very long tree; Leadership bonuses and other hidden perks.

cc. lalasticlala, seun, ishilove

All these monies come from uninvested PH of participants. This is the reality check.
Re: The True Situation Of MMM by victorking: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2016
cc. lalasticlala, seun, ishilove
Re: The True Situation Of MMM by alapomejishegs: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Now we have two government in Nigeria ,MMM government and Federal GOvt. buh the most talked about now is the MMM government. We never love helping ourselves i this country , we all prefer to let our neigbour die of starvation. MMM enriched some people u media all complaining. FG keep killing us u Guys are not talking you all keep living like zombies. Things are getting worse buy the day . You guys never open your eyes to that. Flood the media with real things that are wrong in this country. Instead you flood the media with the progress of your neigbour in a negative way. Before this country will go forward it a long way we have to go. I petty the next Generation cos they will blame us, what role are we playing in the country the only thing we good at is to criticize our fellow neigbour . When MMM crash in Russia or freezed in South Africa and Zimbabwe they never criticize themselves the way we do here. Too bad for Nigeria.smh

1 Like

Re: The True Situation Of MMM by victorking: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2016
I am not in anyway criticising any program as i have family anf friends who have benefitted from this scheme and are also in panic mode at the moment.

If you read my post clearly, you will see that all i said is the fact. Only an insider will know about all this bonus and money that leaves the system. This is an educative post and not a critique.

(1) (Reply)

Is there a Better Alternative? / Merging Have Started / Most LOGICAL Proof That Mmm Is Gone, My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.