Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Died Last Week - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Died Last Week (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Died Last Week by twizkerbliz(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2016
I was somewhere at Lekki, I was stuck in the traffic and needed to call home to tell my husband to help me pick up the kids from school.

I called his line for the 10th time and his line was switched off. So many thoughts ran through my mind. What could he be doing? What is happening to him? Could something bad have happened to him?

The man I’m married to in the last 10 years, would not intentionally switch off his phone. Now, I have drifted from worrying about my kids to worrying about my husband.

What do I do? It is not possible to get home before 9pm today considering the level of traffic on this road. Dead worried, I almost bumped into the next car in front of me.

An hour later, I was still thinking of what to do, then, it clicked! My neighbour! While I was driving out two weeks ago, she made mention of her husband buying a desktop phone for the home to enable them access the kids and home staffs when they are not home.

I found that a bit unnecessary but right now, everything seems necessary because my kids are not going to spend the night in the school environment. Not that I do not trust the school authority but you know we mothers na.

I scrolled through my phone, boom! I saw the number, I had reluctantly saved it that day because my kids also play a lot with my neighbour's kids, who knows? I might need it soon.

I called my neighbour’s home line and her eldest son picked the call. Frank, is your mummy home? He answered, yes, we just came back from school. Daniella and Donald are here too.

I took a deep breath and spoke more gently this time, could you pass the phone to Daniella? Woow... you can’t imagine the excitement I felt speaking to my daughter and hearing my son’s voice at the background.

My neighbour had helped me pick the kids up when she observed I hadn’t come for them after 5pm which was unusual. I felt like kissing her all over on the phone.

For my husband, he had a flat battery, he left the phone in the living room and went to the bedroom to sleep after a two weeks stretch work with less sleep.

You know, I don’t have to be told anymore before I know what to do! We are getting table phones for the family.

Imose Landline did the magic! We make conference calls with it and the battery lasts up to 10 days! And the best part is, it has omni-directional signal meaning, it can detect signal and work perfectly well even in the weakest signal area. We are cool with the 13 months warranty.

Smartphones are great but if you do not want to experience heart attack like I almost did, get quality and reliable desktop phones to do the magic.

Prevention is better than cure.

Christy Issah.

Re: I Died Last Week by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Nice Advertising scheme...make lotta sense smiley

In other news
4 months used techno phantom 5 Fone is superb with an aluminum body 3gig ram /32 gig inbuilt expandable to 128gig via SD card Dual sim 4G LTE Camera is 13mp with dual led flash back and 8mp with led flash in front with Samsung sensor super smart Finger print scanner Android 5.1/6.0 your choice Battery is 3500lion battery Fone is very clean serious buyer only

Very clean fone

For swap with Infinix hot4, hot S, note 2, note 3 or hot 3lte

The kind of fone determine the kind of cash u will adding. But rest assured you will be adding cash... as my fone is higher than all the fones listed. Lagos base alone

Call me 07030363986 months used techno phantom 5 Fone is superb with an aluminum body 3gig ram /32 gig inbuilt expandable to 128gig via SD card Dual sim 4G LTE Camera is 13mp with dual led flash back and 8mp with led flash in front with Samsung sensor super smart Finger print scanner Android 5.1/6.0 your choice Battery is 3500lion battery Fone is very clean serious buyer only

Very clean fone

For sell @ 70k

For swap with Infinix hot4, hot S, note 2, note 3 or hot 3lte

The kind of fone determine the kind of cash u will adding. But rest assured you will be adding cash... as my fone is higher than all the fones listed. Lagos base alone

Call me 07030363986

Re: I Died Last Week by twizkerbliz(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
You try bro... Nice one.

You go pay for advertising space ni
Re: I Died Last Week by twinskenny(m): 5:10am On Dec 20, 2016
twizkerbliz:
You try bro... Nice one.

You go pay for advertising space ni
lol your story got me.. Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Died Last Week by twizkerbliz(f): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hahahahaha,

Thank goodness.

twinskenny:
lol your story got me.. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s 64gig Iphone 6s Plus. 128gig (gold ) / Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017; Galaxy A3, A5 And A7 / Tecno H7 For Sale 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.