Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... (1160 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / A Brother's Post From May, 2015, Do We Still Have Hope? / Gov. Okorocha Rescues Woman After Social Media Post Got His Attention (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by APCHaram: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Of late it has been somewhat of a trend for Nigerian Army personnel stationed in the NE to take to their Facebook page to post on their level of commitment to die fighting boko haram and the trending of such autistic posts obviously has been hijacked by the propaganda arm of the buhari govt. Which has made those post viral by strategically trending it all over Nigerian cyberspace.

I will remind each and every army personnel who deems it fit to go and die fighting boko haram, of the great speech given by General Patton of the US allied forces during world war 2. Patton suggested that "no poor bastard ever helped his fatherland by dying in a war. Rather it is that bastard who kills the other enemy bastard that ensures victory for his Homeland ".

Boko Haram has no problem dying in their lunatic Islamic quest. It thus boils down to you to dispatch them to their Islamic harem as efficiently and effectively possible.

The "dying for your fatherland" meme is being used by this evil apc govt to make every dead soldier in the war front a martyr similar to a dead boko jihadist while it ought to be seen as an embarrassment and testament to a great failure of those in charge of the war effort.

Do not let your lives become a propaganda meme at the disposal of lair mohammed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by APCHaram: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2016
jahsharon:
Fucck you, you mother fuccking son of the bitch.

Is that all you got?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2016

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by APCHaram: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2016
KissChrix:

Another zombie relying on meme magic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
true

1 Like

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by Sunnymatey(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
I cant explain the rationale behind APC pomposity when an army officer goes down fighting Boko Haram, its this same myopic mentality they ve transfered into our sports by wishing our teams engaging in international competitions not to come out with any postive result. APC and FAILURE is like bread and butter.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by APCHaram: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Sunnymatey:
I cant explain the rationale behind APC pomposity when an army officer goes down fighting Boko Haram, its this same myopic mentality they ve transfered into our sports by wishing our teams engaging in international competitions not to come ov with any postive result. APC and FAILURE are like bread and butter.

They are using an obvious failure of dead soldiers to their propaganda advantage by turning KIAs to heroes.

In just one month, we lost 4 lt.Colnels and they expect us to praise Buruntai and buhari when soldiers are dying like flies.

This is propaganda 101

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Great post. Solders are trained to kill the enemy, not to die.... if you must die as a solder, don't die dumb. Most of these guys die in very questionable circumstances...... sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by Noblecx: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bravo op, this shows the inefficaces and rots oozing out of NA.
Too appalling, soldiers should be alive to defend their motherland not to die to receive a Hero tag by FG

How can a hero die while the enemy influence is still strongly felt?
Hero's lives to see the end not enemies seeing their end.
4 lt col. Dead, speak much volume to the army gaffe

Rip to the dead though is quite unfortunate. You where sent to die unnecessarily in this administration.

1 Like

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by loopmangoat(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Buhari and the Fulani mafia are boko haram look no further
Even in the army bokoharams are there
Every time i ask myself what do those devils still want
They are in power yet they have sworn not to allow peace to reign i tire for those people

2 Likes

Re: If I See Another Useless Social Media Post From A Nigerian Army Personnel... by APCHaram: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Was In A Terrible Shape When I Took Over / Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Suspends Whistleblower For Exposing Fraud / Who Is The Grand Master Of Lies---vote Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.