Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Oceanic Bank !who Do U Really Need - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank !who Do U Really Need (1195 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank !who Do U Really Need by uuraih(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2007
I WROTE THE OCEANIC BANK TEST ON THE 24 OF NOV , IN THEIR OZUMBA MBABIWE, HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE, I WAS MAILED SOME DAY AGO THAT I DIDN'T MEET THEIR REQUIREMENT , HAS ANY BODY WHO WROTE D TEST BEEN SENT A SIMILAR MAIL??

I WAS MEANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THEY MAIL THOSE THAT PASSED THE TEST TELLIN DEM THEY DIDNT MEET because
1. THEY'VE ALREADY TAKEN THOSE THEY WANT,
2. THEY DON'T WANT US TO ASK THEM TO SHOW US THE RESULT,
Re: Oceanic Bank !who Do U Really Need by belle4u2nv(f): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2007
I'l advise you go to their head office & find out yourself
(but am afraid i don't know how you'll achieve this because it appears your in UK. But all the same, i'l pass you the info).
It might be a mixup because am aware they mail only those that pass. The pass mark is 50%. Just pretend like you don't know and walk up to the HR dept & tell them you want to check the status of your application process/ your result. Hear whatever you'l be told & u can take it from there.
I'll advise you go on a friday.
Best of Luck
Re: Oceanic Bank !who Do U Really Need by edmondo(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2007
i also write their test in their traning chool wit two of my friends bt we are mailed that we didnt pass the test.
o my broda better luck next time.
Re: Oceanic Bank !who Do U Really Need by iwewale(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2007
pls where is there head office because same was done for me
Re: Oceanic Bank !who Do U Really Need by toyboy1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2007
their corporate is on ozurumba mbadiwe street, victoria lagos. maybe u passed and ur age is above their limit or some other issues disqualifies you thru n thru

but how come u wrote the test in niaja n u r based in d UK
Abi u be wizard tongue

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies ! / 24hrs Job Vacancies / Salary For Analyst/consultant @neptune Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.