Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,260 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Can I Repay My Faithful Muslim Father - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Repay My Faithful Muslim Father (314 Views)

Can I Repay My Doorstep Loan Early? / Muslim Father Tries To Kill Daughter Who Got Pregnant For A Christian Boy / Muslim Father Tries To Kill Daughter Who Got Pregnant For A Christian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Repay My Faithful Muslim Father by kekakuz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
i was born to a Muslim father and a christian mother. all my life while growing up, my father allowed us go to church with our mother despite immense pressure from his family to make sure we practice Islam.he gave us freedon to choose and live the way we want. he did not marry a second wife and even questions us any sunday we dont go to church.
my mum died 10 years ago after a bad surgery and things have been pretty hard for him especially in the area of eating right and home keeping. when asked why he has not taken another wife, he would say he dosnt want problem for his children especially those in school.
one thing i noticed about him is his morning prayers.He prays for forgiveness and Gods mercy for his late parents and my mothers late parents, he takes out time to also pray for my mother every day for the past 10 years.
now i have this feelings that he is not happy because none of his children is a muslim and there is no one to pray for him too when he is Gone. i asked some of my muslim friends and they explained that it is very important to pray for loved ones that have passed on.
Now that i know how he feels, i dont have rest when ever i hear him pray because i know exactly how he feels.

(1) (Reply)

Safest Way To Compare Flights / Breaking: Popular Nigerian Singer, Kiss Daniel Robbed At Calabar Christmas Party / Families Evacuated As Wildfires Destroy Over A Hundred Homes In Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.