Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos (48818 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by konamiAmazu: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
ChilledPill:
Nnamdi kanu is a prince and president to be.

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Goke7: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Noblecx:

What makes you say that.?
Biafra is all about equity, justice and fairness to all stakeholders of Nigeria.
I can't see any Igbo son of the soil like NK betray that code.

e go do una like film, PMB and his gang know exactly what you guys really want and are not moved by all your noise

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Noneroone(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
omofunaab:
Nnamdi kanu will play a big role in the 2019 elections.

I just hope his followers won't feel betrayed by then
is that your new line of consolation?

If you must know, he has already won the hearts of the masses and respected Igbo elites like Ekwueme , Ben nwabueze etc that is why saboteurs like kalu are getting scared!

20 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Omo see levels!!!

Even OUK knows his immediate family would rather listen to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu than him.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by konamiAmazu: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
All hail the king -NNAMDI KANU-
A leader of sort. More grease to your elbow. #InNnamdiKanuWestand.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
NK should continue demonstrate his pride and stupidity in the court of law. Let the lawyer that he hire defend him ok. Not shouting in the court to vent his anger. Nice pictures he's still fresh. All everyone want is one Nigeria and nothing else. If he thinks he want to part ways with Nigeria, he should do it with his family and friends and the lives of the people that will be put to danger.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by midfinger(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
I doff my hat for Nnamdi KANU...u are the man!maximum respect sir.I pray that God keep u to earn the fruit of ur resilience and dogged fight to free ur people from this British contraption.

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by IPOB123london: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
e go do una like film, PMB and his gang know exactly what you guys really want and are not moved by all your noise

yeh yah sorry

The world is just not about siphoning oil money to chew gworo under the guise for feeding budget ; not long ago the hausa-kanuri-fulani boko harem killed the vampire useless Nigerian soldiers in hundreds but the army chief came out to deny the report. However Boko Harem went on to publish the picture evidence. You see people like you are so used to type REST IN PEACE like you are eating egg and indomi .

Still on it just in the last few weeks Amnesty International get their damning report about that gworo chewer in aso rock over his foot boko harem soldiers killing of our people and still the army deny it as always. Well they have been given time to investigate the killing ?

Do you think the world is as stupid as people in Nigeria

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by seunlly(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chaii
For 9ja only. I don't see KANU wearing blue uniform. Now
Y
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by IPOB123london: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Johnnyessence: 3:10pm
NK should continue demonstrate his pride and stupidity in the court of law. Let the lawyer that he hire defend him ok. Not shouting in the court to vent his anger. Nice pictures he's still fresh. All everyone want is one Nigeria and nothing else. If he thinks he want to part ways with Nigeria, he should do it with his family and friends and the lives of the people that will be put to danger.

yeye look at you

Can you see America or UK not to obey court order. Do you know the cost could run into millions

ndi ara

Do you know the number of judge that had ran away from the case

kiss my teeth

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Noblecx: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Goke7:

Whatever they think they know about us is not our business.

I will reiterate to you again and to others like you.
What every sane Nigerian should be proud of a country that has equity, justice and fairness as her foundation in the interest of their country for her to grow.
That's what biafra stands for. And if Nigeria are adamant then they should allow biafra to channel their cause towards that. This is what we want.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Omeokachie: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Conversation...

Orji: Bia Nnamdi, me i don join APC and baba has assured me that all my corruption charges will be dropped at the next hearing.

Nnamdi: You old fox!

Orji: Siddon there they do freedom fighter! If you just tell them now that you want to join APC, I swear baba will call a media chat and inform the nation that self agitation is a right supported by a UN charter, and Nnamdi is my son and we will resolve this matter amicably.
If baba no talk am then I am not Orji the son of Kalu.

Nnamdi: Get thee behind me satan!

Orji: Na you sabi...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Agbaletu: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
I just like this man called Kalu.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by ChilledPill: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Omeokachie:
Conversation...

Orji: Bia Nnamdi, me i don join APC and baba has assured me that all my corruption charges will be dropped at the next hearing.

Nnamdi: You old fox!

Orji: Siddon there they do freedom fighter! If you just tell them now that you want to join APC, I swear baba will call a media chat and inform the nation that self agitation is a right supported by a UN charter, and Nnamdi is my son and we will resolve this matter amicably.
If baba no talk am then I am not Orji the son of Kalu.

Nnamdi: Get thee behind me satan!

Orji: Na you sabi...

gringringringringrin Orji may come out with a broken head if he ask NK to forget his SACRED nation

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by LorDBolton(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
@ the igbos,What does the term 'mazi' mean?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by googlepikins: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
omofunaab:
Nnamdi kanu will play a big role in the 2019 elections.

I just hope his followers won't feel betrayed by then
the way thiefnubuu feels betrayed by our Fulani masters?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by goodlifehyd(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na now you remember your dilector... after MMM don take over una attention
OZAOEKPE:
BU HA RI WAN BEG grin HES A BL OO DY COWARD cool

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Bants(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kuje na prison carry the baga go kirikiri...how can you wake up and become an architect for destruction...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
ISDKING:
Buhari is getting confused over Kalu's case. To those that re saying that KANU is going to b used for Nig politics come 2019, u better wake up cos d person in question Is ready to die for what he's fighting for, nothing more nothing less.

You can't predict the human mind.
Don't BE deceived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by ebby9z(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
IPOB123london:

we have said this multiple times we have not come out for a joke; we are Biafrans and Biafrans we are

YOU must understand that!

we are not just typical black people; YOU must understand that because the white people know that

Forget all the rubbish coming from black people of Nigger area

Buharia is shaken and he knows that!

we are watching

Pls what did you ingest?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by phemmie06(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Trying to lure him to Buhari side. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Image123(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
i saw Nnamdi Kanu screaming frustratedly in court yesterday, one could only pity him. i hope young people learn not to be like him. He will deservedly spend the New Year in prison.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by FisifunKododada: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
cool What if OUK is doing this to get sympathy from Ndiigbo for his EFCC fraud case? cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Charly68: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
kollynxofodile:
C as d guy fresh

C d designer sandal in his feet

And well embedded Biafran flag in his Shirt.

Honestly! All I c is a Man without remorse.

Dis guy is fearless jhoor
Hmmmn my brother,Ojukwu was more fearless than him yet whether he liked it or not it was agreed the task to keep Nigeria one is sacrosanct . Only God knows how long the guy will remain in prison custody for his avowed course. I can bet it that PMB is not ready to tolerate another war from that part of the country & the best way to avoid that is to keep Kalu incommunicado . Those nations sponsoring his activities can as well be checkmated. Indeed there is more to his agitation that we know.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Mujaheeeden: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
LorDBolton:
@ the igbos,What does the term 'mazi' mean?
same as Mr
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by rattlesnake(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
See the fool crossing his legs

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
The p is that there are many kalu In the east so even if you kill him another will pop up.. The only way is to bribe him
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by stronggman: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Orji uzor kalu is a sellout, maybe he went there to tell him to drop Biafra agitation so as to be released but the Mazi Nnamdi that I know will not listen to him,Orji has lost any atom of respect that the Igbo's have for him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos by fuckpro: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
IPOB123london:

we have said this multiple times we have not come out for a joke; we are Biafrans and Biafrans we are

YOU must understand that!

we are not just typical black people; YOU must understand that because the white people know that

Forget all the rubbish coming from black people of Nigger area

Buharia is shaken and he knows that!

we are watching
solution Biafrans are Jews so do what happened in Egypt.
Declare a night of unleavened bread and smear you door with blood.
... or not pharaoh of Nigeria will not let you go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kwara (More Photos) / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.