Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them (2081 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Stefflon Don Deletes Burna Boy's Pictures From Her Instagram Page / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by dappyboy0489(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
A Nigerian lady @blackSatino yesterday deleted all the photos on her Instagram page because she's black in all of them.

Press play to watch her cry and lament that it's not fair what dark-skinned people have to deal with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMyrb9ZwCPw

Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by sweery(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Inferiority complex. I did not watch the video tho.Cant waste time watchïng bullshi.t.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by Airforce1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'm black and I love my colour
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by ammyluv2002(f): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Smh
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by ammyluv2002(f): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
sweery:
Inferiority complex.
I did not watch the video tho.Cant waste time watchïng bullshi.t.
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by Adeyeancah(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Make she use sand paper peel her skin na grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by Kowor(f): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Attention seeker.
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by kollintin(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
mumulity is smellin
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
she's a very big fool suffering from extremely low self esteem..NONSENSE!
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by iCool(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Choi!!!! I adontbelivit! shocked

They don't know what we go thru... cry

It's not fair... It's not fair... cry

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by Kurupt01: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
She must be stup*d
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by Tynasparks(f): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Deletes All Her Instagram Photos Because She's Black In Them by domdan13(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying to Dupe Beaure de Change Mallams in Gbagada / Adorable Father And Daughter Photo Of Davido And Imade / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shows Cleavage And Hot Legs In Short Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.