Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix (1523 Views)

Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by rem44: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
From the little I can understand from the information shared by Zuma Times in Hausa,a young soldier named Umar Isyaku invited 4 of his colleagues to beat his neighbour Lawan Muhammad in Wailari.They beat him with guns.After beating him,they told him nothing will happen.Army in Bukavu Barracks says it has captured four of the soldiers.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please explain more....

'Soja Ya Gayyato Abokan Aikinsa Don Lakada Wa Makwabcinsa Duka

Daga Abubakar Haruna Galadanchi

Lawan Muhammad matashi ne mazaunin Unguwar Wailari inda wani soja mai suna Umar Isyaku ya gayyato wadansu abokansa sojoji su hudu suka lakada masa duka saboda shi Lawan Muhammad ya gaji da yadda sojan ya ke dawowa gida tsakar dare kuma ya ke damunsa da lallai ya taso ya bude masa kofa duk kuwa da cewar shi sojan yana da matarsa.

Wannan furuci da Lawal ya yi fa bai wa matashin sojan dadi ba inda ya gayyato abokan aikinsa da bindigogi suka casa wannan duk da rashin lafiya da ya ke fama da shi a lokacin tare da masa barazanar komai zai iya faruwa da shi dan kuwa su fa ba kanwar lasa bane lamarin da ya sa suka tara masa na jaki.

Sai dai rundunar soja da ke Bukavu Barracks ta ce ta kama mutum hudu daga cikin wadannan sojoji kuma shi wancan matashin soja Umaru Isyaku ba`a Kano ya ke aiki ba amma sun alkawarta nemo shi tare da bi wa mai hakki hakkinsa'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-soldier-invites-his-colleagues-to.html?m=1

Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by meezynetwork(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Indiscipline
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by hakanai(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
0. rem44: Quote Post

From the little I can understand from the information shared by Zuma Times in Hausa,a young soldier named Umar Isaac invited 4 of his colleagues to beat his neighbour Lawan Muhammad in Wailari.They beat him with guns.After beating him,they told him nothing will happen.Army in Bukavu Barracks says it has captured four of the soldiers.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please explain more....

@op you got most of the translation correctly. Never the less he is Umar Isyaku by name and not Umar Isaac. Isyaku translate to Isaac I get but his actual name cannot be translated.

Also the report is about a soldier who is in the habit of disturbing his neighbor to let him in to the house late at night. The neighbor/victim is saying he would insist or bother him always to come open the door for him.Despite the soldier having his own wife around.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by willi926(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wicked set of people.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by ramdris(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just send the zombies to Sambisa unarmed.... I hate it when military guys brutalises innocent and unarmed Civilians cos I respect that profession and hate anyone that wants to soil that name.. angry angry
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by shawnfamous(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
that soldier shd be sent to sambisa asap
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by dotman4real007(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
he is skilled in beating people so the army should send him to sambisa to show his fighting skills to boko haram

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 17, 2016
willi926:
Wicked set of people.
^
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by ThinkSmarter: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2016
North would have been better if they are given a country of their own where they will adapt Hausa Lang as their lingua franca, Most Hausa's find it easier to conversate n write in Hausa than English
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by Paretomaster(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
North would have been better if they are given a country of their own where they will adapt Hausa Lang as their lingua franca, Most Hausa's find it easier to conversate n write in Hausa than English

and what is wrong in writing, and conversing in ur own Language?.....

abeg let's stop dis colonial mentality, Germans, Chinese, and other all prefer to use their own language....instead of English.

why did u think Hausa is second or probably d most spoken language in Africa?....or would it have been possible for Facebook, VOA, and other world class radios to adopt Hausa as a means of broadcasting...

let's embrace our own joor...
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by ThinkSmarter: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2016
Paretomaster:

and what is wrong in writing, and conversing in ur own Language?.....

abeg let's stop dis colonial mentality, Germans, Chinese, and other all prefer to use their own language....instead of English.

why did u think Hausa is second or probably d most spoken language in Africa?....or would it have been possible for Facebook, VOA, and other world class radios to adopt Hausa as a means of broadcasting...

let's embrace our own joor...
u re misunderstanding me guy, I like their doggedness, unlike some other tribes that hv a allowed d English language to drive their native language into extinction, I am even insinuating if it can be possible to translate all Subjects taught in schools in the North to Hausa, Bc their children will definitely understand better, just d way it z done in China, Korea, Japan etc.
I never meant to belittle them, I am teaching Hausa students currently as a corp member, and I know what I am encountering,and that z why I insinuated d adaption of the Lang in d 1st place.
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by willi926(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2016
iliketheSunrise:

^
Check it out na.
Re: Young Soldier Invite His Colleagues 2 Beat His Neighbour Mercilessly In Kano(Pix by Paretomaster(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
u re misunderstanding me guy, I like their doggedness, unlike some other tribes that hv a allowed d English language to drive their native language into extinction, I am even insinuating if it can be possible to translate all Subjects taught in schools in the North to Hausa, Bc their children will definitely understand better, just d way it z done in China, Korea, Japan etc.
I never meant to belittle them, I am teaching Hausa students currently as a corp member, and I know what I am encountering,and that z why I insinuated d adaption of the Lang in d 1st place.

nice, No even need to translate all Subjects to Hausa, d Hausa parents will never let their children forget the language.....

No matter how educated, an Hausa Man prefer to communicate in Hausa, and it's a very nice gesture, wish we could all imbibe such, I know how many times speaking Hausa has saved me from harassment, especially from soldiers...

.teach them well corper shun.....and make sure u learn Hausa before leaving dat place kaji ko?...

(1) (Reply)

Command Secondary School Student Masterminds The Killing Of Commandant / Scam Alert... Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria Share Your Experience / Jealous Husband Set Wife Alight Over Facebook Selfie (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.