Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) (2362 Views)

Burna Boy Smokes And Smashes Cake On His Friend To Celebrate His Birthday / Pastor Poju Oyemade Celebrates Liverpool Victory In Church With Cake (photos) / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2016

Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
T

Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by GoggleB(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
All na flexing...
This is not a news that should make FP tho..

Airforce1 any new music for Christmas and new year or u still studying in school??
No let recession affect your music career ooo
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by shawnfamous(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
ggg
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by Airforce1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
GoggleB:
All na flexing...
This is not a news that should make FP tho..

Airforce1 any new music for Christmas and new year or u still studying in school??
No let recession affect your music career ooo

That was funny I must admit.
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by kollintin(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
pls is dis news
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by B4UIWAZ(f): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

That was funny I must admit.

You didn't answer his question
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by Airforce1(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
B4UIWAZ:

I will answer his question when the time is right
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by B4UIWAZ(f): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:

I will answer his question when the time is right
i believe you
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
i believe you
Thanks for believing in me.

Merry Christmas In Advance

1 Like

Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by B4UIWAZ(f): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:
Thanks for believing in me.

Merry Christmas In Advance
Thanks you too
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by DozieInc(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
B4UIWAZ:

Yea
Re: Women Design Davido's Brother Adeleke Face With Cake On His Birthday (pics, Vid) by BEENUEL(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
what is davido's brother, Smh. Dude is a millionaire and the co-owner of HKN. Abeg make una try dey give some folks honour nah. I hate to see the look on his face, with this caption-heading.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Clarion Chukwura And Shina Peters On A Song Cover In 1982 / Chris Brown Bans His Friends From Driving His Cars After One Crashed Lamborghini / Can You Recognize This Woman? She Stole 100k And Phone From Lagos Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.