Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) (2434 Views)

Body Of A Lifeless Student Found In Bida, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Jimwalex(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Everyday is for the thief one day for the owner. Some armed rubbers that have been terrorizing Bida community for quite some times were caught today.

People are tired and frustrated about their way of hanging around banks to to snatch money from unsuspected victims.

Just as they are used to doing, they snatched about three million naira from a man who just collected the money from First Bank,opposite Eid praying ground in Etso,Bida. Unfortunately for them, Jummua'h hold up caught up with them. People didn't waste time to unleash their accumulated anger and frustration on them. The photos below show the result of the anger.

I wish the police could come to the scene in time to rescue them,if possible..Let's say no to jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Adaowerri111: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Aluu part 2
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by shawnfamous(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
u nd this yr "lucky ran out of them" probably they might one off these mmm guiders naw... let me be a patriot.. pls say no to jungle justice.... thats good for them sha

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kill them all... idiots!!

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is not d best thing to do
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good judgment.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by ken19: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
issoryt
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by yomi007k(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Kill them all... idiots!!

Na so...

As in dem suppose don skin dos f.ckerz alive by now.
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Barbaric act indeed.. Pls say no to jungle Justice...
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
3million for this recession, I believe that they must have been doing it for a very long time. just imagine if they had escaped with the money, they would have destroyed a family. in this case I support smoking things!!!
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 17, 2016
Jimwalex, did the police show up?

I hope these people didn't kill the man.
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2016
If you d pains these criminals do create on their victims, u will believe dat some deserve jungle justice, if u hv been robbed b4 u will understand what I am saying.
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Adeevah(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2016
I didn't see fire

Let them die
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by vchykp(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2016
OP.. Since the police that swore to protect life and property are incapable to do it, the masses will do it for them, i guess you have not had case in the hands of nigeria police before, if tge police eventually comes thier, firstly that 3million will turn to 2million nine hundred thousand.. nigeria police has taught me lesson, i dont support killing them, but because they are heartless, if they succeeded, their victim would have suffered it for years, its better hearing that MMM ran away with tge money because they will drink and chase women with someones sweat, i still keep saying it, thiefs are wicked and capable of murder, nothing can ever lead me into stealing, rather i trafikk drugs, those animals are not worth living, Kill them..! Kill them..!! Kill them..!!!

Jungle justice is the best..!
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Jimwalex(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2016
iliketheSunrise:
Jimwalex, did the police show up?

I hope these people didn't kill the man.

unfortunately one of them died before I left the place...the second one was still been beating when I left the place because I couldn't bear to watch it again. I heard the police eventually arrived
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Jimwalex(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2016
vchykp:
OP.. Since the police that swore to protect life and property are incapable to do it, the masses will do it for them, i guess you have not had case in the hands of nigeria police before, if tge police eventually comes thier, firstly that 3million will turn to 2million nine hundred thousand.. nigeria police has taught me lesson, i dont support killing them, but because they are heartless, if they succeeded, their victim would have suffered it for years, its better hearing that MMM ran away with tge money because they will drink and chase women with someones sweat, i still keep saying it, thiefs are wicked and capable of murder, nothing can ever lead me into stealing, rather i trafikk drugs, those animals are not worth living, Kill them..! Kill them..!! Kill them..!!!

Jungle justice is the best..!

You may be right,people have lost trust in police plus snatching money from people coming from the banks has become a consistent occurrence in this part of the country.so people are tired and frustrated

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by gqboyy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
armed robbers?? kill them
Re: Jungle Justice Happening Now In Bida(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jimwalex:

unfortunately one of them died before I left the place...the second one was still been beating when I left the place because I couldn't bear to watch it again. I heard the police eventually arrived
sad

(1) (Reply)

Horrifying Pictures Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (gory Pics) / Militant Leader In Omoku Rivers State Don Wani Killed By Security Operatives. / 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide In Cross River By Hanging(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.