Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding (46649 Views)

#Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by greggng: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I does not even knows why i voted for this APC. In all my years as a Yoruba man i did not ever knows i can be decieve to vote a dullard who made statement that lead to the killing of NYSC corp members in post election violence when the gworo chewer refuse to accept defeat and now going to tell Gambia president to accept defeat undecided

ATIKU please come and save your people in 2019. We the yoruba a solidly behind you like ice water!

My name is Egusi Soup and I hope i has make common sense. undecided

Listen carefully u re not yoruba. No yoruba man will regret voting for a man that came to correct the ills of the past. Don't ask me were I come from am for one Nigeria. I am hopeful that sai baba will lay the foundation that others will build on. Anyone regretting is like someone that believes in magic. Systematically with pain we will get there. No pain no gain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by adeadeyera(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
I does not even knows why i voted for this APC. In all my years as a Yoruba man i did not ever knows i can be decieve to vote a dullard who made statement that lead to the killing of NYSC corp members in post election violence when the gworo chewer refuse to accept defeat and now going to tell Gambia president to accept defeat undecided

ATIKU please come and save your people in 2019. We the yoruba a solidly behind you like ice water!

No! You have not made common sense. You have only made a fool of yourself and made a mess of the English Language.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by wtfCode: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
UnknownT:
Who is the man between Buhari and Osinbajo that also has an "ADC" at his back?
In law
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Horo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

What is one saying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Desdola(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice one. HML to them
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by kareemkamil(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Well
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by frankloloko: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

you can't be egusi soup . You taste very bad . Try weed

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by math2000: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Amaright(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lolz egusi soup how is Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by bashydemy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

How many of your co wailers are you fooling..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by naphunlimited(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
nha so
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Where is jagaban self? undecided,dem nor give am IV?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Austine105(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
I can only see a bunch of old men who failed!! !!
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by jibrilaminum: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I don't even know why I'm reading your write-up. All I could see here is grammatical blunders, precisely, a waste of time and MB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by wexyee: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

imposter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by sagir1994(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I salute you English guru
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by hotspec(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

:-/ This ur INGLIS got me fascinated. If ur English is doing MMM, u can never GH. Not only Common sense u made, u have made an uncommon sense join

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by tete7000(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Where are the i_diot telling us how modesty made Buhari stayed away in office during her other daughter's wedding. Why has the same modesty not made him stay away in office during Zahra's wedding? Zombies!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by mrlaw93(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

And u wil regret voting another aboki com 2019..
Haba! Zombies dnt learn sha
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by charlesadams926(m): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Randyhot:
remain humbled as you wail and pour ashes on your afonjaic head and beards, your salvation will tarry for a while.
. EPIC!!!
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

stoopid Nigerians. you are the cause of all the problems in this country. What has Atiku done in his life that you think he will be a good president? You keep voting for morons and when they mess things up you vote for the next slowpoke and think things will change.

When you were voting for Buhari, did you ask yourself what are this man's credentials, what are his plans? OBJ a man who chopped money to establish farm but failed as a farmer and was near penniless before he became president, you voted for him, what did he do...he collected billions of dollars for power and roads...over $10b he and anenih took for roads, where are the roads, $16B for power, where are the power plants? Did you learn your lesson? no you took Yaradua a communist, never run a business in his life, you voted for him, he died, you took a nonenity from Bayelsa, a mediocre academic who has never shown any intelligence or stood out or acheived anything in his profession in his life, a man who was a deputy to a notorious thief, you voted for him as President, when he ran the economy down and things fell apart you turned to Buhari, you didn't ask questions, you forgot he killed the economy last time he was head of state. He is now failing, as anybody without a plan will and now you are looking at Atiku the thief to come and rescue you.

Nigerians themselves are not serious people. History repeats itself because people refuse to learn from the past. Atiku is the next IBB....a snake, vote him in at your peril!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Alajiki(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

No Yoruba man sounds so dumb. This reeks more of a flat*head's poo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Olaniyi021(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Atiku!!! I be wetin i see, You lied.
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by omolola15(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Seriously joblessness is a big problem ooooooooooooooooooo. One ibo dude in one thick amadioha forest will be making a phool of himself on every thread. Why is Yoruba your problem. Na dem tie your destiny down? Na wah for una oooooo. Chai you need a job. Maybe happney65 can give you one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by happney65: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

Seriously joblessness is a big problem ooooooooooooooooooo. One ibo dude in one thick amadioha forest will be making a phool of himself on every thread. Why is Yoruba your problem. Na dem tie your destiny down? Na wah for una oooooo. Chai you need a job. Maybe happney65 can give you one.

He's English is not even correct sef..
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Kdon2: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
more
https://adeenewsblog..nl/2016/12/buhari-saraki-osinbajo-at-zahra-buhari.html?m=1

This fraud called buhari is a complete mistake to Nigerians. Kangaroo corruption fighter...All na wash!
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by ahmedox(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

What are you saying? Speak for yourself Biko. I'm a Yoruba man and I have no regrets whatsoever for having buhari as the president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by mykemiley(f): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Guy I hope say u no apply 4 Npower teach oo grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
saraki is taller than buhari oooo?
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by uzolexis(f): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Look at their faces, theives, incompetent, irresponsible figure heads #radarada
Re: Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo, Atiku At Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding by dejavoonaija(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Patronize a corporate Organization (CarReg Not Kasali) for vehicle paper renewal
• Payment on delivery
• Delivery within 24 hours
• Services at cost price(For now)
• Free delivery in Lagos (For Now)
Logon to http://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html to book that we should renew for you
Or Call 09090144706

Vehicle Paper Renewal
• Car - 9,500
• SUV - 10,500

New Registration
• Car - 38,500
• SUV - 40,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Corruption Watch Begins To Yield Results / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump / What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.