Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? (1236 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? by klassykute(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
paying tithe provoke Gods blessings as stated in the bible MALACHI 3.. and every business man or woman wants progress and more blessings. here is my question..

Can a thief pay his tithe with stolen money?

Can a prostitute pay tithe from her pay?

Can a ritualist pay tithe? will it be acceptable ?
will it bring blessings or plague?

cc: lalasticlal Dani1luv Ben13 Dominique

Re: Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? by Scholar8200(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
No, it is wrong.
Re: Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? by psucc(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yes. After all over 90% of Nigerian churches have forget God and godliness and are busy pursuing your money.
Re: Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? by jnrbayano(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
You ask whether it is right so that what will happen?
Re: Is It Right To Pay TITHE With Illegal Money? by Omudia11: 5:15am On Dec 17, 2016
No

(1) (Reply)

Holiness Within And Without / How To Be Delivered From Spirit Wife And Spirit Husband. / Why It Is Dangerous To Talk Against Men Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.