Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned (1040 Views)

BREAKING! Millions To Benefit, As Jehovah Witnesses Release Urhobo, Pidgin Bible / Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / Why It Makes No Sense To Worship God, The Creator Of Jehovah And Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 3:10am On Apr 04, 2020
It's no more news that Jehovah and Allah are currently in a spiritual cage. Right from the second half of year 2017, Jehovah and Allah were captured and confined to a spiritual cage where they would be while the earth is getting speedily liberated from the shackles of religion. They shall be there till year 3017 when by then religion would have become very microscopic and left for people whose brains are less than the brains of lesser animals like sheep, cow, rat, etc.

Now these are the events you should watch out for during this period. As you can see, many of these events are already unfolding.

1. Religious speeches being attacked.

2. The gods of religions being highly ridiculed

3. People leaving religions in multitudes

4. Pastors and Imams having more grandmothers and grandfathers in churches and mosques than youths.

5. People not seeking miracles in churches anymore(nobody went to church to be healed of Corona Virus disease).

6. The Bible and the Quran turning to mythical books for fun and amusements.

7. People en masse seeing the foolishness of their gods.

8. Many children having interest in science and technology from the beginning.

So religionists, prepare for all these as your gods remain Imprisoned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 04, 2020
The foolish man said in his heart that..there's no God . Ps.14:1

That's my response to your junks

1 Like

Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 3:39am On Apr 04, 2020
fairfora:
The foolish man said in his heart that..there's no God

I am a knower of God Almighty which created Jehovah your God, Allah the god of Iamgenius, Mazda the god of the Zoroastrians, Vishnu the god of the Hinduists, Olorun the Yoruba gods, Chukwu the Igbo god, etc.

Read MCC 1: 14 to see how God Almighty created these beings mentioned above.

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2020
What's your war with Jehovah and Allah? Both were aspects of Metatron.

They were mortal beings with free-will just like you and played their roles successfully, so what they fucck is your role. To criticize them?

Makes no sense anymore.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

I am a knower of God Almighty which created Jehovah your God, Allah the god of Iamgenius, Mazda the god of the Zoroastrians, Vishnu the god of the Hinduists, Olorun the Yoruba gods, Chukwu the Igbo god, etc.

14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Another name for God is Jehovah in another language stop spreading ignorance. Jehovah Jireh Jehova Nissi, Jehovah Yaweh, etc. Its like calling God Olorun in Yoruba, Ubangiji in Hausa and Chineke in Igbo...same God called in diff languages. If you're truly a knower of God, you ought to have known all these. God is an English word meaning Olorun , Chineke, Ubangiji, etc

1 Like

Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2020
fairfora:
Another name for God is Jehovah in another language stop spreading ignorance. Jehovah Jireh Jehova Nissi, Jehovah Yaweh, etc. Its like calling God Olorun in Yoruba, Ubangiji in Hausa and Chineke in Igbo...same God called in diff languages. If you're truly a knower of God, you ought to have known all these. God is an English word meaning Olorun , Chineke, Ubangiji, etc

Who did Jehovah send to the world? Oduduwa or Jesus?
What did Jehovah create the world with? Chicken or sand?
Where did the world begin from? Ile Ife or Garden of Eden?

Answer before I continue to ask you more questions.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

Jehovah is a Hebrew word, meaning God, the way we yoruba call God Olorun. If you don't get that, you need to go back to pry school sir.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
fairfora:
Jehovah is a Hebrew word, meaning God, the way we yoruba call God Olorun. If you don't get that, you need to go back to pry school sir.

If you want to equate the two gods, then fine, but pls answer the questions below:

1. Did Jehovah start the creation of the wolrd from Ile Ife or Garden of Eden?

2. Did Jehovah create Adam and Eve first or Oduduwa and Obatala?

3. Did Jehovah create the earth by saying 'let there be' or by using a chicken and a snail shell filled with sand?

Answer these questions so that I can ascertain if truly Jehovah is Olorun. cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by KingZaddy(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

how can i hear from this GOD you are talking about
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2020
KingZaddy:
how can i hear from this GOD you are talking about
God is not what you should be hearing from. It is simply the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE.

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by KingZaddy(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

God is not what you should be hearing from. It is simply the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE.

and how did you gain this knowledge
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

If you can identify "Anything" such as "God Almighty"/"Everything you have ever identified or/and Everything you will ever identify, you shouldn't assume there is "Nothing" except it.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2020
So this guy is till in his miserable life of spreading hate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

If you can identify "Anything" such as "God Almighty"/"Everything you have ever identified or/and Everything you will ever identify, you shouldn't assume there is "Nothing" except it.
Existence in totality is God Almighty.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
profolaolu:
So this guy is till in his miserable life of spreading hate grin grin grin grin grin
No, I'm not spreading it. I'm just revealing the truth of the universe. That I reveal the present states of some gods doesn't mean that I'm spreading hate.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
So,"Nothing" exists except it,abi?
Look,Existence in totality is ALL you have ever identified or/and ALL you will ever identify.
But that could be "Anything"
How about that which you can't identify cos it is not exhibited through YOU by chance?
That could be "Anything" too.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
In your absence,"Anything" remains yet-to-be identified.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

So,"Nothing" exists except it,abi?
Look,Existence in totality is ALL you have ever identified or/and ALL you will ever identify.
But that could be "Anything"
How about that which you can't identify cos it is not exhibited through YOU by chance?
That could be "Anything" too.

Whether I can identify something or not, as long as it is in existence, it is a part of the system called GOD.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

Whether I can identify something or not, as long as it is in existence, it is a part of the system called GOD.
GOD is ALL you have ever identified or/and ALL you will ever identify.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

GOD is ALL you have ever identified or/and ALL you will ever identify.
Yes, everything in existence is just manifesting his/her/its own part of God.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, everything in existence is just manifesting his/her/its own part of God.
You shouldn't assume nothing exists except God.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You shouldn't assume nothing exists except God.
Exactly
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by tosin481: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Exactly
In other words, you have identified Anything as God.
What else?
I know you can't answer.
It could be "Anything".
That's philosophy 202.
You shouldn't assume "Nothing" exists.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
HellVictorinho:

In other words, you have identified Anything as God.
What else?
I know you can't answer.
It could be "Anything".
That's philosophy 202.
You shouldn't assume "Nothing" exists.
Anything in Existence is a part of God Almighty.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Anything in Existence is a part of God Almighty.

Anything could be Anything including what you call God.
It is a probability.
In other words,it is not part of this or that.
It could be this or that.
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Learn the truth
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by iamgenius(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
OtemAtum:

Be deceiving yourself. grin
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
iamgenius:
Be deceiving yourself. grin
Welcome Iamgenius my friend. I can't deceive myself. If Allah isn't in a spiritual cage, what is my gain of claiming he is in there? Peace cool
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2020
This is the truth
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Know the truth
Re: What To Expect As Jehovah And Allah Remain Imprisoned by OtemAtum: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
The truth has come to stay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Igbos From Nsukka? Let Us Save This Deity / JUST-IN: RCCG General Overseer, Adeboye, Loses First Son. See Picture / "Naira Marley "And The "Influence Of Immoral Songs" In Our Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.