Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail (21605 Views)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later / 9ice Shades Tinubu As He Throws His Support Behind Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by TunezMedia: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nollywood actor, Mike Godson has arrested two fellows who have been using his identity to dupe people.
The 31-year-old actor said the two arrested are already cooling their heels in prison and he vows to get more. He wrote on gram;

I promise to get all of you criminals following me on Instagram reposting and using my pictures and videos to scamm people. I will do everything in my power to make sure you all pay for your mistakes. I give you my word.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/nollywood-actor-mike-godson-throws-his.html

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by nuelzy: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
am really wandering what this over bleached goat is feeling like now....nah person picture yahoo guys dey use scam ppl... more prestigious and notable personalities has been used to dupe ppl...we have not seen dem come to grumble like this lowlife

if someone is so gullible to be deceived by a scammer without even meeting physically with the person being "thought to be"....who is to fault

abeg shift ur short self to one corner pls

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Talk2Bella(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
operation y'all will nor chop in my name grin

5 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Kelly2713(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
2nd to comment
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by seunlly(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
.What is this bleached animal saying, no be person dey use top class people identities and u con dey talk rubbish for here.
I wonder y all these mods dey push nonsense thread for front page.

10 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice cheesy all dis BUSY FINGERS sef , dem ft impersonate anything grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by vizkiz: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
And Who the fück is Mike gwogwo or whatever his name is undecided

18 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by JingoOAU(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
nuelzy:
am really wandering what this over bleached goat is feeling like now....nah person picture yahoo guys dey use scam ppl... more prestigious and notable personalities has been used to dupe ppl...we have not seen dem come to grumble like this lowlife

if someone is so gullible to be deceived by a scammer without even meeting physically with the person being "thought to be"....who is to fault

Can't make sense from that comment of yours....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by crespola: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
oya naa, desperado! I dey form senior man
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Kokopos(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ok na
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
K.
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who is he?
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Mightyify(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Owk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Talk2Bella(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kelly2713:
2nd to comment

who's deceiving you loool
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Serves them right

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by valandy99(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
U did a great job

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Dimejidude(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Mujaheeeden: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
nuelzy:

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lubbish

Please who is mike Godson? Is he one of Goodluck's children?
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Bigajeff(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
sound it, good for them
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by kenbee(f): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good for the imposter
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by candidbabe(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by CowHard: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
JingoOAU:

Can't make sense from that comment of yours....

Neither can I make from yours....

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by innobets(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
piisho of the victims or adonbelivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Atiku2019: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Next Story
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Splinz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
nuelzy:

Mike, seems you have one of them here.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by crespola: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
innobets:
piisho of the victims or adonbelivit
am wit u
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by buharimustlive: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Abeg make him pity them, things are hard and BUHARI has put us in recession.

Please have mercy it is BUHARI'S fault..

MOD's why did you change my moniker? I registered with #BUHARIMUSTDIE#
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Divay22(f): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
Alright
Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
seunlly:
.What is this bleached animal saying, no be person dey use top class people identities and u con dey talk rubbish for here.
I wonder y all these mods dey push nonsense thread for front page.

Why the hate? If your identity is used for fraud, you wouldn't find it cool, would you?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Throws His Impostors In Jail by ring7(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ini Edo has dump him for Governor prick now his creating publicity stunt .Boobrisky cream at work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Backside Seems To Be Growing Bigger In New Photo / Oyenike Yusuf Wishes For Seun Egbegbe’s Return Soon / Goldie - I Truly Loved Prezzo But He Betrayed My Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.