Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) (1108 Views)

Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by Alexbrain(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
PROJECT 50 BILLION NAIRA.

Stand up for what you believe, because you can fall for anything.- Les Brown.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. The ability to stay FOCUSED is the key to winning.

The GOAL is to keep MMM Nigeria strong and standing. For us to achieve this, there must be a healthy balance of PH AND GH.

I CHALLENGE every participant who has ever gotten HELP from this community.
Anyone whose life MMM has touched;
Anyone whose family got better in 2016 through the HELP of MMM COMMUNITY;
Anyone who paid rent with the HELP of MMM;
Anyone who got married with the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who bought a new car;
Anyone who started a business with the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who bought a plot of land;
Anyone who built a house;
Anyone who moved up the ladder of FINANCIAL FREEDOM;
Anyone who paid medical bills;
Anyone who paid school fees;
Anyone whose life has changed for the better through the HELP of our Green MAVROS;
Anyone who has ever written "Together we change the world in their letter of happiness "

I CHALLENGE you to stand up for what you believe.

Stand up for THE CHALLENGE TO SUSTAIN MMM NIGERIA. JOIN PROJECT 50 BILLION NAIRA TODAY.

The Magnificent Power of Crowd Funding:

We have approximately 2.5M participants in MMM NIGERIA, with each of us creating a request to provide HELP of 20,000 today which will not be matched till the freeze is off, see the maths:

20,000 Naira X 2,500,000 participants = 50 BILLION NAIRA. FIFTY BILLION NAIRA.

It is not about a few people doing a lot, it is about lots of people doing a few things.

Pls, keep reposting.

#istandwithMMMNIG

8 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by oprah007(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
I just PHed 100k and come January I will provide the help. I have 250k frozen and am not scared. MMM has really helped me. #ISTANDWITHMMM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by tonex2: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Français (France) · Português (Brasil)
Privacy · Terms · Advertising · AdChoices · Cookies ·
More
Facebook © 2016

I have a middle age widow in my downline who only joined this great platform MMM this year October.She's just a petty trader on our street with about capital base of #20,000 only.She sells things like sweet, biscuits,sugar,groundnut,bread etc in a very small quos. I was going to drop off my daughter in school that faithful morning before heading to office. I stopped as usual in front of her that morning to get sweet and biscuits for my daughter as part of the daily routine before going to school. As i was about to move after she had handed over the goodies and my balance She said, "Oga, mo de fe riyin o" (Sir, I will like to see you) - Like normal Yoruba uneducated woman. I said oh really. So i stopped the car, got down (as a sign of respect to an elderly woman) to pay attention. I was so curious because we never had relationship even when we leave on the same street. She said.... I heard that you can help me register for this MMM. One of my friend is a participant and she said i can make some more money than i make in this my place. But i don't know how to go about it, but i heard from Ilesanmi (Ilesanmi also leaves in our street, although he didn't register when i told him about MMM believing is a scam) yesterday when he came to buy something, that you can do it for me. (She was speaking in Yoruba though). .. Sincerely i didn't know what to say because 1, how much is she making that she want to invest in mmm? 2.I was so sure she can't has a Bank Account let alone an Email address....I smiled . So I asked do you has a bank account, she replied no, but that she has a passport photograph if in case i will need it. I laughed. So in other not to waste my time i said i will see her when i come back latter in the evening. As i was about to open the car, she said " Ah !! E duro" (Wait) as she quickly dished her hand into one Milo container and handed over to me some money. She said, that's 10k, hold it because i might spend it before you come back. I was confused.... Well i counted it perhaps it was 10k. Immediately I concluded the woman mean business and really want to invest in MMM despite her little knowledge about the scheme and even her little income. So i decided to assist her in any way i could.I collected her phone No and left. So on getting to office that day, I helped her opened a mail address, i called her to ask for her full name, i used her name as the First name, put her No in, but i would have to use one of my bank details so that i can run the account for her..... I registered her through me and PHed 10. She was so happy and appreciative when i told her. After 26days her mavro was due for collection, i helped her cash it out and i added the referral bonus i supposed to earn through her..... She was like, Ah.... Eh, in 3 weeks.... Na so e dey be. She was so happy.
What surprised me about her was that, as i wanted to hand over the money, (21k) She said no ooo. That how much is it, i said 21k.... She said pls give me the 1k and help me do another 20k. I was so touched that she could reason like that. But I immediately explained some little things to her so dat she won't be expecting double next time which she understand.
Due to her determination of mind and gestures towards me since that time, i vowed i will assist this woman. So When i wanted to PH for her, i added 10k and so i PHed 30k for her. And since then any new comer that I want to register but below 110k i will register under her so that she can collect the referral bonus.(Although i didn't inform her about it because i wanted to surprise her)
So I already told her when i was coming from the church on Sunday that she will get some money this week because her mavro is due for collection together with some bonuses i referred (As shown on her Mavro) .But unfortunately or fortunately their was a mavro frozen on Wednesday morning. As i was coming from work on Wednesday, i pulled over from her side to explain things to her.
Now this is where am going .......
Like seriously i was expecting her to feel somehow because my thought was that she will definitely be thinking i duped or scammed her. To my surprise, she said no problem since they will still come back by January that somebody also told her about it. And that even if they left with her money that is not my fault. And that she was even so happy i could even attempt to help her register. That she was not expecting i could pay her attention let alone helping her to do it because the way she used to see me like someone with pride on the street. That i don't talk to people, that i only greet i drive off... (I smiled) She then asked that can we trust them ? I assured her Yes, and the they are only trying to make MMM grow better. That people that are GHing are becoming more enormous as against the people that are PHing.( I have to come to her level so she could understand) . So i told her that we are asked to have more PH so that the scheme will not crash. She then asked me another question... So have you pay in another. I replied yes, that although I and even including my wife have much more money in our mavro that are due but we have to PH again to sustain the system.... She said ok no problem. We said bye bye and i drove off..
To my utmost surprise, this woman came to our house like an hour after we departed. She knock the gate and i opened for her..... She stressed forth her hand and said........ "Daddy baby, this is my own #20,000. Help me to add it to my own too so that the system will not crash.I dont want MMM to go because it can help me grow my business so that i can send Taofeek to University" ......
Immediately she left, i was shaking and it took me like 5 to 6mins to close the gate. Emotionally, i don't know when tears started rolling my chicks.
I have helped her PHed the 20k ( see all her account in the screen shot).
If an illiterate woman could reason to do this i think we should all do the right thing to make MMM Nigeria remain forever. Not even for your self now, but for a determined widow like Mrs Adijat Abodunrin (Mummy Taofeek)
Long Live MMM Nigeria..... Together we Change the world.
*copied*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by Hiploko(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
I support #PH20ktoday
Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by fatadis: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
I have PH today N30k
Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by fatadis: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Seun and his moderators, I want to give u a benefit of doubt that u are bias towards MMM.

The post should hit front page in the next few minutes.

journalism is all about balance of opinio, please do the needful

6 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by Redeemed(f): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
As some people has rightly said that MMM is a Ponzi scheme, of which so many wants it crashed but I noticed that the rate of kidnapping was actually reduced when it was in operation because it became source of livelihood to some people.
My opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by realpoacher(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Keep the faith guys... To hell with Seun and him bad belle

4 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by andychrist(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Interestingly only the non participants are shouting"foul"
MMM Nigeria will be stronger and better in 2017.

I have 1.3million NGN frozen mavro

I just PH 300k again.

#Istandwithmmm

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by SmartGate(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2016
I have over 1.6m on mmm, and by Monday, I will PH 300k again. I have advised all my downliners to PH atleast 20k and they all complying.

Dear mavrodians, watch out for my transport company next year financed by MMM money.

#mmm is here to stay.

#istandwithmmm.
#iwillPH

3 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by ufotty2001: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2016
i have 310k freezed i just ph 100k... #ISTANDWITHMMM.. WATCH OUT MY AGROBUSINESS NEXT YEAR... poultry farming

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by Pat4t5: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2016
I have 800k frozen and I ve PH 100k yesterday. Rise up participants mmm must not die.

Together we shall change our world. United we stand

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by lastmessenger: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2016
I just provide help of 1billion. Watch out for my airline in 2017 financed by mmm proceed.
Re: MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2016
I believe in MMM, It has and will always be the saviour of our time. I'm a student and i have my 20k in there, but am not scared.. Although it's my first time, i still believe in its ideology cause millions of life have been changed. Even though it ends up not profiting me, i wouldn't be too myopic to label it scam having change millions of lives.
My prayer is that MMM will come back stronger.. Wish i have another money to support the system, if you do, don't hesitate. The future of MMM is in our hands. Let's bring to shame all enemies of MMM.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

247bonanza.com...just Dropped.. Guys Let Storm The Site / Davis Frank Is A Scammer / Free Food Investment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.