Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court (33411 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Star Singer Chidinma Calls Sunday Aare Her Sugar Daddy When He Visited Her Gig / Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by eezeribe(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Waste of time
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Scatterscatter(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Qabt(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Health is wealth, if he dies now, it's one of those baby mama that will spend his millions.. I support wizzy..
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Naughtytboy: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Airforce1:
He's health is much more important than the show he was called to perform.

money no be problem,
I believe wizzy would refund the money when he's fully recovered.
he his dying of weed
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by chemistry157: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Too bad Wizkid has joined #bad_gang...
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Larablink(f): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
What if he is performing and something happens to him, they should allow him rest and recover. This people ehn
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by leofab(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
Fugitives
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Khd95:
Dear wizzy,dat janjja u smoke is killing u,kindly quitcry

but isnt uganda alikiba's contiri
alikiba na tanzania
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by purem(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ogbeni wizzy wy u no let em

Knw say u no well b4

Alaye u be tif jooooo

Amugbo oshi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by uzolexis(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Opakan2:
They should free him jor..

the guys needs to pay attention to his health.

Yes, but he should refund their money. They don't need to tell him that.If you are paid for something and you don't do it, you should return the money.That's just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Khd95:
Dear wizzy,dat janjja u smoke is killing u,kindly quitcry

but isnt uganda alikiba's contiri
No, Tanzania
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by uzolexis(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Larablink:
What if he is performing and something happens to him, they should allow him rest and recover. This people ehn

but he should return their money na

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Chris95(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ask4Info:
Pride Comes Before A Fall.

If not Greed why pocket Money you were paid in Full even after realizing you wouldn't be able to render the service. The only proper thing to do is to refund the whole money without witholding a kobo to build trust and intergrity (if you have any).

Nigerian celebrities live a very fake life and because Nigeria is such a corrupt society where Politicians protect the criminal activities of these celebrities, they think they can try same stunts in other countries.

Ur a goat!
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by collitexnaira(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Vaxt:
ur suffer plenty for bags MMM de him own u con de spoil him name
I know say i don buy market for mentioning mmm, but you go sell tire
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Alphasoar(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
peculiar3:
izzorite, he must have invested the money into MMM grin cheesy grin

you wicked oh.
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
make hin kuku return the money.
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Joephat(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
my own is,

A dropout like WizKid collecting $60000 and I'm here lifting my shoulder as a First-class graduate.... this nonsense must stop, my village ppl r in trouble

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by martyns303(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ask4Info:

If not Greed why pocket Money you were paid in Full even after realizing you wouldn't be able to render the service. The only proper thing to do is to refund the whole money without witholding a kobo to build trust and intergrity (if you have any).

Nigerian celebrities live a very fake life and because Nigeria is such a corrupt society where Politicians protect the criminal activities of these celebrities, they think they can try same stunts in other countries.

You talk too much, using other countries as reference when you don't even know where airport is. Even international artist cancel concerts, Kanye West recently cancelled his show after pocketing the money. It happens all over the world, the man fell ill, it happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by nortcentrallord(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Opakan2:
They should free him jor..

the guys needs to pay attention to his health.

Don you think you should return their money to them since in contract terms, he is the one breaking their term of agreement?
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by nortcentrallord(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
martyns303:

You talk too much, using other countries as reference when you don't even know where airport is. Even international artist cancel concerts, Kanye West recently cancelled his show after pocketing the money. It happens all over the world, the man fell ill, it happens.

Does that make it right? besides who told you Kanye had no understanding as to refund or rescheduling another date for the concert? You guys just stay behind you computer in a third world country and claim to know everything.
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Ask4Info: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
martyns303:

Get out of here you buffoon. I probably have been flying out while you were still in primary school. You think everyone on Nairaland is like the poor souls you oppress?

So because others do it makes it right for someone to pocket money paid to them even without rendering a service. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Ask4Info: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chris95:

My Father is a goat!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Yarduni: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
aylagos:
I laugh in uganda, even their president can't dare wizkid, they come and arrest nah

Chai people Sabi yan dirty nonsense ohhh
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2016
omooba969:
What's wizkid?
A name of a football club
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by emi14: 2:18am On Dec 17, 2016
aylagos:
I laugh in uganda, even their president can't dare wizkid, they come and arrest nah

This is what killed Nigeria. Taking sides without verification. Tribalism and favouritism. There are international laws and enforcement for issues of this kind. Nigeria and Uganda are diplomatically tied. It doesn't mean the concerts organizers and Ugandan police will be following wizkid up and down. Wizkid disappointed and wasted their time and money. Only advertisements and related arrangements. Be fair in ur comments and judgments. It's very painful because the publicity was heavy. He must payback.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by emi14: 2:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Ask4Info:

Get out of here you buffoon. I probably have been flying out while you were still in primary school. You think everyone on Nairaland is like the poor souls you oppress?

So because others do it makes it right for someone to pocket money paid to them even without rendering a service. Shame on you.

Don't mind that fool. His a typical Nigerian where evil like corrupt practices and wickedness is norm. Is normal to bribe officers even in the hospitals. I was in Uganda last week. The organizers spent alot on ad alone. All fingers are not equal. Kanya west did it and it became the Oder of the day. Ask that pig the settlement thereafter. This is fraud. Wizkid must payback. Which health reasons.
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Myself2(m): 2:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Airforce1:
His health is much more important than the show he was called to perform.

money no be problem,
I believe wizzy would refund the money when he's fully recovered.

He would refund and dash dem some jara sef
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by emi14: 2:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Ask4Info:

Nigerian celebrities live a

very fake life and because Nigeria is such a corrupt society where Politicians protect the criminal activities of these celebrities, they think they can try same stunts in other countries.

You're right brother. Those attacking your stand are the same people supporting APC and Buhari because Tunubu to them to supports them when they cannot buy mama put as meal.
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Myself2(m): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2016
9ja4show:

You just want to talk abi

He has a point. There is such a thing as force majeure that a party in a contract can claim when unable to discharge their part of a contract, since Wizkid had earlier been adviced by his doctors to take care of his health which meant cancelled shows ( which I know he's got medical papers from internationally reputable medical personnel to back up) the so called arrest warrant is as worthless as the paper it was written on
Re: Wizkid And Sunday Aare Slammed With Arrest Warrant By Ugandan Court by Myself2(m): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Does that make it right? besides who told you Kanye had no understanding as to refund or rescheduling another date for the concert? You guys just stay behind you computer in a third world country and claim to know everything.

The excuses you made for Kanye can be made for Wizzy.
Shows get cancelled and the parties settle ; didn't start today ; won't stop today. Go figure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mustapha Oniru Weds Kristy Crooks (photos) / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) / May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.