Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up (34953 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / The Shop Where Seun Egbegbe Stole N2m Iphones (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by richidinho(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by Marcofranz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
Klepto grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by Tunndeh(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by Naijapopular(f): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
you be thief I no be thief
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
I just downloaded Temple run 2017... Guess who was running....
Oga Buhari.....
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by ekpesa(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
please what is the title of this movie?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by oloribabs(f): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
This guy is a thief.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by MrIcredible: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
kenonze:

MMM news can rest this night make we chill with This Egbegbe of a thief
To slap u dey hungry me grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by boss94: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
tongue
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by myjobsfinder(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
story for the gods
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by herzern(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

Bros aboki and SARS beating with torture will make you own up to the crimes you know nothing about. You go even over confess self. I know how these people behave. And I've seen a SARS officer slapped a grown ass man before and the man was crying on his right oooo. I pray you are never in that position.

It's easy to understand. Seun called from fidelity Bank that he wants to change money. The aboki came and then he told aboki that's my shop there. Go and bring the naira worth I'll be waiting there. Seun entered the shop and pretend he's buying 2 decoders. Then the aboki brought the money. And since the aboki thinks he's the owner of the shop he'll think he can get his money anytime, but me i sense juju there sa. It was after he left the aboki come soji sey sebi I gave the owner of this shop 750k na there kasala start.
Thanks a lot sir.

This summarizes how the whole situation went..

L-O-L sure bruh..He'll add a little charm grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by holysainbj(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

Bros aboki and SARS beating with torture will make you own up to the crimes you know nothing about. You go even over confess self. I know how these people behave. And I've seen a SARS officer slapped a grown ass man before and the man was crying on his right oooo. I pray you are never in that position.

It's easy to understand. Seun called from fidelity Bank that he wants to change money. The aboki came and then he told aboki that's my shop there. Go and bring the naira worth I'll be waiting there. Seun entered the shop and pretend he's buying 2 decoders. Then the aboki brought the money. And since the aboki thinks he's the owner of the shop he'll think he can get his money anytime, but me i sense juju there sa. It was after he left the aboki come soji sey sebi I gave the owner of this shop 750k na there kasala start.
Oga calm down
did u read d story? na u write am? was there any part of the story that told us he was tortured b4 he spoke up? what do u take us for?

Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by timota(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
kenonze:

MMM news can rest this night make we chill with This Egbegbe of a thief
small small with ur ear that is how buhari's ear infection started

Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by LoveJesus87(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
holysainbj:
Omoh ur story no corelate atolllll
he was queried and he just AGREED that he was the one that took d money!!!
My friend dont insult me again! what kinda lie is this
Lol grin no be small tin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by holysainbj(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Lol grin no be small tin
just imagine d lie...

Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by omolola15(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
holysainbj:

Oga calm down
did u read d story? na u write am? was there any part of the story that told us he was tortured b4 he spoke up? what do u take us for?

I take you for an educated fellow. So please read again. This time read very very slowly please. Especially the bolded.

I was beaten for about 45 minutes and was about to be killed before a policeman from State Investigation Bureau (SIB), named Samson, intervened and ordered us to move to Oyo State Police Command Headquarters at Eleyele,” he recalled.

While relieved to have escaped jungle justice, there was to be no further let-up to his ordeal.

At the SIB, the dealer and other currency traders were told to wait in a room, while the man from whom the $3,000 was taken, Samson and the SIB head went for a private discussion. After their discussion, and without any interrogation, he claimed, they were transferred to AKS for another round of beating.

At AKS, he added, they kept asking him to refund the $3,000.

“I kept telling them that I knew nothing about the money and that they should not kill me because of $3,000 (N750,000). After about 30 minutes of beating, I was handcuffed and taken to my office and to my house. My wife and four-year-old daughter saw me in handcuffs. They searched my house and found nothing,” he said.

Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by holysainbj(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
omolola15:

I take you for an educated fellow. So please read again. This time read very very slowly please. Especially the bolded.

likewise me taking u to be educated
Is it Toyins bf that was beaten? wasn't it d perceived thief?
was d Seun guy beaten according to that story?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
timota:
small small with ur ear that is how buhari's ear infection started

Lol grin grin

Seriously i laugh out loud
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrIcredible:

To slap u dey hungry me grin

If u see me in real life, U will get orgasm immediately
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by MrIcredible: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
kenonze:

If u see me in real life, U will get orgasm immediately
Lol!
You wish
I fit bet my balls say if you nakëd for my front (only two of us for one room), It won't twitch a nerve talk more of moving a muscle.
You think I'm like those dirty douchebags following you about like flies following shît?

Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by hedonistic: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
So this guy is essentially an inter-state thief? Marauding around different states (probably in the South West where his Yoruba juju might work best) looking for people to defraud? Kai.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by seunduro(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
egbegbe klepto
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by repogirl(f): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
The man is a thief and con artist who will never learn. He will still keep up with his stealing.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by Sexina851(f): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:
Okay.

He's a thief!.

Buh this narration is incoherent.. I manaqed to read but couldn't understand how the theft took place.. undecided

Me too
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by factorial1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
But wait, whose hand is the hand holding the phones
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by macaranta(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:
Okay.

He's a thief!.

Buh this narration is incoherent.. I manaqed to read but couldn't understand how the theft took place.. undecided

Very poorly written article...
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by QUICKMOVE: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sexina851:

Me too
holysainbj:
Omoh ur story no corelate atolllll
he was queried and he just AGREED that he was the one that took d money!!!
My friend dont insult me again! what kinda lie is this
Sexina851:

Me too

He might not be able to explain very well to d extend that you will understand. It's a very long story but its just the truth cos I witnessed it. That idiot called Seun Egbegbe is a big thief it was God that saved me too he also came to use my office to perpetrate fraud of 2.3m via dis bureau De change Hausa guy. He actually succeeded but was caught after a month or so via tis transaction wit dis Gotv man at AKS station and he also own up committing d crime. So d op is not lying at all but very hard to belief.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by spinna: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by opmoore(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Egbegbe has lost everytin...Still waiting for d car Accident story.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Stole $3000 But Toyin Aimakhu Covered It Up by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2016
So, Seun has been a common thief since 20b.c!.....yet, toyin covered him up? Pathetic pair!

Davido Shades Bbnaija Stars Who Sign Deals With Waist Trainers Company / Dj Cuppy Parties With Yakubu Aiyegbeni / Cynthia Morgan Goes Gangsta In Camouflage (photos)