Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds (677 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Four-metre King Cobra Wrestled From Sewer In Thailand / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by bumi10(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
A bizarre footage showing the man who managed to deal with a cobra in a matter of seconds hit the internet. It starts with the brave young man approaching the writhing reptile which is evidently nervous and angry with the people around it.

It inflates its hood as a sign of being ready to attack, however, it doesn't stop the man -- he distracts the reptile with one of his hands, while reaching the other over the snake's head. The man strokes the snake to sleep. Next moment he lifts it up, let it dangle for a moment and then puts its back down on the ground.

Amazingly, he then pets the snake on its body and head for some time until it becomes obedient and lies still. At this point, he lifts the snake, coils it around his hand and places in a bag held by his colleagu, while amused passers-by are watching the scene.

See Video below...

see video and more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/man-caught-cobra-snake-with-his-bare.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique ijebaby missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by bumi10(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
i hate this creature

with passion
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lala.....where hath thou....

Food as land....

Suress things in life....
1. Death 2. Money 3. D snake thread going 2 promise land.....

Lala no fit disappoint
in oda news....adon make FTC again
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
hmmm
okay..
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by ken19: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
make I park
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by Elchappo: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nwanne Lalasticlala...

Looking at his trouser, you will know he is related to lala..
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by Adaowerri111: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Certainly fp
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by kheengjay(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
una don make lala day oh

lala will be like

Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by Haniel18: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dat man is highly trained.snake master
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by victorking: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Eeew! I hate snakes. Snake charmer
Re: Man Caught Cobra Snake With His Bare Hands In Just Seconds by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
That's a snake wrangler hustling for his daily bread

(1) (Reply)

Fix Epson Printer Issues Via Customer Support Number +1-888-461-5806 / 8 Most Expensive Planes In The World: How Much Does It Cost To Fly Like The Elit / Robotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.