Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) (34484 Views)

Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / Obituary Of 193 Year Old Woman As Family Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by adajoe555: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2016
what a tragic end ...lay in rest till resurrection day
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by Yertang: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2016
K
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2016
RIP to them
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by adajoe555: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2016
what a sad end ...resurrection awaits both of you
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by rotexteymie(f): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2016
SolexxBarry:
We shall see the end of this year and the year shall not see our end,click like if u believe
And beyond.. .. amen!
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by flowe247(f): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2016
what a tragedy...
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by toprealman: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
I learnt they were both poisoned in Lagos.

Human beings are heartless
source.
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by MalachiIke(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
the people of our community will never forget you all rest in peace mum and son
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by pro2010: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
toprealman:
source.

They died of food.poisoning...not that they were poisoned as you watch on home videos.

The guy is a friend of mine...a very close friend of my cousin through whom I knew him for about 15 years now. He is from Ufuma in Anambra.
This unfortunate incidence happened in Lagos when him and his mum went to visit their sister who is married and based there. The three of them went out one evening to have a good time at a joint were they had drinks and grill (Suya), after leaving the place the trio started having severe stomach upset, this would later kill the boy and his mum but their sister survived after been unconscious for some days. Whatever killed them was from the meat..but people are saying different things (too much home video) because the sisters husband is super wealthy.
This is a very big tragedy as the guy is in his prime and was just about to open his business in Abuja, infact he has already paid the rent and furnished the place ...his senior sister is very wealthy thanks to her husband and she has been very benevolent to him.
Whenever I go home for xmas I always drive in company of my cousin to their giant mansion in Ufuma...he also calls on us always when we are home. Its a big loss. Incidentally, his father was also burried last year and that was the last time I saw and would see Ebuka...i take solace in the fact that we had a good last time at least, as we drank to stupor and crashed my cousins dads new Prado (which we borrowed for show) as a result. We were hoping to grove once am in the country...but not with him again.
Adieu Ebuka but you no do well oh..who go chop all your sister plenty money?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by jovitagold(f): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by radiance26(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
nero2face:
it shall not be our portion ...IJN
Amen..........
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
nero2face:
it shall not be our portion ...IJN
AMEN
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by toprealman: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
pro2010:

They died of food.poisoning...not that they were poisoned as you watch on home videos.

The guy is a friend of mine...a very close friend of my cousin through whom I knew him for about 15 years now. He is from Ufuma in Anambra.
This unfortunate incidence happened in Lagos when him and his mum went to visit their sister who is married and based there. The three of them went out one evening to have a good time at a joint were they had drinks and grill (Suya), after leaving the place the trio started having severe stomach upset, this would later kill the boy and his mum but their sister survived after been unconscious for some days. Whatever killed them was from the meat..but people are saying different things (too much home video) because the sisters husband is super wealthy.
This is a very big tragedy as the guy is in his prime and was just about to open his business in Abuja, infact he has already paid the rent and furnished the place ...his senior sister is very wealthy thanks to her husband and she has been very benevolent to him.
Whenever I go home for xmas I always drive in company of my cousin to their giant mansion in Ufuma...he also calls on us always when we are home. Its a big loss. Incidentally, his father was also burried last year and that was the last time I saw and would see Ebuka...i take solace in the fact that we had a good last time at least, as we drank to stupor and crashed my cousins dads new Prado (which we borrowed for show) as a result. We were hoping to grove once am in the country...but not with him again.
Adieu Ebuka but you no do well oh..who go chop all your sister plenty money?
sad one indeed. unfortunately we live in a country were anything goes! In advanced climes, the outlet would have been investigated to discover the cause of the " food poisoning".....thereby preventing future reoccurrence. It is the least effective measure we tend to go for, blaming diabolical means, wealthy relations etc....anything but the factors that will bring us closer to civilisation.
Anyways, my heart goes out to his family and his crewmen.
P/S: Guy abeg don't drink and drive!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by pro2010: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
toprealman:
sad one indeed. unfortunately we live in a country were anything goes! In advanced climes, the outlet would have been investigated to discover the cause of the " food poisoning".....thereby preventing future reoccurrence. It is the least option we tend to go for, blaming diabolical means, wealthy relations etc....anything but the factors that will bring us closer to civilisation.
Anyways, my heart goes out to his family and his crewmen.
P/S: Guy abeg don't drink and drive!!!!!

True talk bro...we will get there hopefully someday. But this guy for no go...he is the last child with plenty prospects...funds just surround the guy.

I hear your advice...infact almost on a daily basis and it makes sense but we just loose guard on that day as the distance from his house to mine is less than 3km, you know as young ballinh men can be now...
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by toprealman: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
pro2010:

True talk bro...we will get there hopefully someday. But this guy for no go...he is the last child with plenty prospects...funds just surround the guy.

I hear your advice...infact almost on a daily basis and it makes sense but we just loose guard on that day as the distance from his house to mine is less than 3km, you know as young ballinh men can be now...
How we go do, the old faithful will always be poured down the smooth red lane....caution highly advised though.
Its crazy how these things happen, young lad with potentials gone just like that...
Last month I called a friend after a long while only to be informed by his wifey who picked the call that my guy has kicked the iron bucket! Couldn't sleep that night. The young man in question is "made"..... having it big time!
But na Bro Solo talk am finish, vanity upon vanity....

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
May God comfort the family members they left behind. That's heart breaking.
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by kokkubabboni421(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
rest in peace cryrest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by redsun(m): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
What has the lagos state government and police done so far to find out the true cause of their death. Many more lives could be at if the true source and cause is not known.

I am sure they will just bury without autopsy to verify what actually killed them,primitive animals.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Who knows if the suya was in fact vulture meat. We should have health and safety experts monitoring these people but unfortunately, we don't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.