Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,147 members, 7,863,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued - Forum Games (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (42655 Views)

What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 2:03am On Dec 30, 2009
Kunbee be quiet sad
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2009
Haaaa i get the drift no probs wink
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2009
Woteva!it's just not rite and it's his thread u shouldn't do that anywayz it's woteva i am going off 2 bed in a bit have u finshed with d fish?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 2:09am On Dec 30, 2009
Ok ooo Mummy undecided undecided undecided so because its his thread i should not speak my mind and yes i have finished with the fish gudnigbt oooo
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2009
You can speak ur mind but it's not all dat u must say alrite gudnite sweetie.
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
I hear you cool angry
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2009
You don go?. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Tmoni(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2009
mummy, as he was going home,

he decided to branch a brothel and olokpa raided the place

he is currently in Alagbon, we need to roger the OC oooooooo
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by goodass(m): 4:34am On Dec 31, 2009
OC?oedipus complex? hmm,i'l c 2 d@ asap
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2009
Hey everybody
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2010
I'll be leaving soom kunbee i hope u had a gud day doe.
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2010
Yeah when i am in school you can be loving this song cos its 1 of my favs for the year

"i will never leave"

Woah woah I will never leave ya

I’m still loving you like it was the first time

Ayo i've been there right here in them Bow streets
Late nights tryna write, mums saying go to sleep
A king here music world and my own feet
Dealing with the mainstream, thank the Lord daily
I’m sincere and i’ve been from the start
Ask Dil, Ask Will man I've had it in my heart
So I drop tears
Cause everything’s changed reminiscing them days tryna turn the page

Cause I been around the world I seen so many places living the life i've worked so hard to make it trading the world for money stars and power living my life at 100mph

You must be joking, don’t tell me that it’s over
I'm driving the scene forward I'm a chauffer
It’s open so come we all enter
Tired of being in the back now we're center
We're chosen but they're telling us were selling out
All we wanna do is open doors man hear me out
We're frozen cause they left us in the cold
Only right I've took my chance now I'm bringing it home

Cause I been around the world I seen so many places living the life iv worked so hard to make it trading the world for money stars and power living my life at 100mph

And yo I dived in and now I’m swimming in the deep end and iv been gone since the weekend so hows your week been without me how you keeping well this is come back season

Well this is come back season I call it come back iv seen the whole map and I’ll be back by the evening

Cause I’m still loving you like it was the first time

Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2010
Lolz yeye gurl thanx sha. . . smiley
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 12:57am On Jan 02, 2010
You are welcome, i loff that song chei and some others but most of the rest are breakup songs cool
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 1:00am On Jan 02, 2010
Yea it's nice u can sing d break-up one 4 ur dear chamotex. . . tongue and i noticed all d changes u made 2 ur profile hmm cool
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 1:01am On Jan 02, 2010
Hmmm you likey abi cheesy, well i am leaving on sunday so bai embarassed and yes you can move on to Fl angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2010
Fl?who talk am make i hear cheesy me 2 i dey go ooo gudnite sweets.
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 02, 2010
Kunbee:

Hmmm you likey abi cheesy, well i am leaving on sunday so bai embarassed and yes you can move on to Fl angry angry angry angry
ROTFLMAO, she already did  tongue

Pweety4me:

Fl?who talk am make i hear  cheesy me 2 i dey go ooo gudnite sweets.
angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 1:05am On Jan 02, 2010
I saw you kissing undecided undecided undecided undecided, gudnite ooo be gud wink dont do what i wouldnt do cool
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by goodass(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
hi, ds is goodie wt d goody goody ready to get giddy giddy. heloooooooo sombori
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
Oyo cool
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 1:19am On Jan 03, 2010
Y u no visit my topic? undecided
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked which one be that
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 1:50am On Jan 03, 2010
y u dey pretend? sad it's in romance section.
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2010
I just saw it anyways welldone wink i am going 2mao so have fun embarassed embarassed
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 2:33am On Jan 03, 2010
Good lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 2:52am On Jan 03, 2010
Ok thanx baby gurl u see some pple dey run mouth but i no send i know say somebody go talk sha so who is d guy u r talking about?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2010
talk am cheesy i wan attack am but i no like am be careful sha whatever u do smiley
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 3:15am On Jan 03, 2010
4 where u see am? undecided
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 3:19am On Jan 03, 2010
I thread like this i don forget he dey beg sef cheesy grin
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Pweety4me(f): 3:26am On Jan 03, 2010
Lolz beg 4 wetin? cheesy dat guy just dey bug me about say i get contact 4 solange(obviously he is talking abut me)i wonder y all these guyS always ask 4 your YIM?
Re: Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued by Kunbee: 3:31am On Jan 03, 2010
I am hot beans grin errbody wanna have a taste, i wonder also ooo my sister undecided undecided undecided undecided and because of u i dont wanna be rude cos the former kunbee will not take it

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (91) (Reply)

What Could These Men Be Looking For? / Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.