Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Time To Give And Rejoice, By Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Give And Rejoice, By Dele Momodu (420 Views)

Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu / 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu / President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Give And Rejoice, By Dele Momodu by SkytrendNews: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, it is that time of the year when we look back at the dying and remaining days and wonder when did the year begin. For me and my house, it has been a roller-coaster of sorts with everything moving at the dizzying speed of light. As always it has been a mixed grill of sadness and joy. Sad because the economy has taken its toll on most of us especially those who depend largely on foreign exchange for most of their business transactions. Joy because we survived the tribulations in good health and sound mind. Even if we did not achieve everything we planned to do, we still managed to stay on top of many things. To God be the glory.

At Ovation International, we always give thanks for every mercy, no matter how big or small. This is the reason we came up with the idea of Ovation Red Carol in 2007. Our intention was to give hope, help and voice to those who need just that little push. Ours was not to concentrate on those who have already given up on life and have decided to do nothing about it. We were interested in those pushing on against the vicissitudes of life and knowing there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

MORE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/17/time-give-rejoice-dele-momodu/

Re: Time To Give And Rejoice, By Dele Momodu by Omexonomy: 5:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Time To Give And Rejoice, By Dele Momodu by Atiku2019: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Tho I did not achieve 65% of my plans/goals this year, but I give Thanks to God for giving the gift of life to see this year almost coming to an end.

Thank You Lord smiley

(1) (Reply)

OGBE-IJOH/ALADJA COMMUNAL CRISIS: Gov Okowa Reads Riot Act / Danjumas Influence / A Nigerian, A Library, And Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.