Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,482 members, 7,857,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 (795 Views)

Nine Things To Do In Your 20s To Become Millionaire By 30 / Nine Things To Do In Your 20s To Become Millionaire By 30 / Eleven Things To Do In Your 20s To Become A Millionaire By 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 by Amaright(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2016
1. Focus on earning
"In today's economic environment you cannot save your way to millionaire status. The first step is to focus on increasing your income in increments and repeating that"---Grant Cardone

2. Save to invest, don’t save to save.
"The only reason to save money is to invest it. Put your saved money into secured, sacred (untouchable) accounts. Never use these accounts for anything, Not even an emergency "---Grant Cardone

3. Ask for help
" Within months I had a lawyer, editor, personal trainer, part time chef and other personnel. It cost me a fortune at first, but eventually helped push me into the million dollar mark. Most people wont ask for help because their ego is in the way"---Daniel Ally

4. Be decisive
Conserve your mental power by making easily reversible decisions as quickly as possible. I know what I am wearing to work and eating for breakfast each day next week. Do you? - - - Tucker Hughes
Continue reading : www.amaright.com/2016/12/9-things-to-do-in-your-20s-to-be.html?m=1
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 by sichri(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2016
1. Focus on earning
I would rather you focus more on learning at that age. Because if you are armed with the right knowledge & skill set at that age, the money will follow in your 30s & beyond.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 by sichri(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Amaright:
1. Focus on earning

I would rather you focus more on learning at that age. Because if you are armed with the right knowledge & skill set at that age, the money will follow in your 30s & beyond.
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 by Amaright(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2016
If u had finished reading it, u would have read Number 9 which tells you to invest in urself. Which involves reading and getting some skills
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 by Amaright(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 by Amaright(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good
Re: 9 Things To Do In Your 20s To Be A Millionaire By?30 by Amaright(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Cool thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Main Purpose Of MMM / Breaking News: Efcc And Sec Declare War Against Mmm/other Ponzi Schemes / Cool Cash Club Ccc Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.