Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Need Help Dream Interpreters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help Dream Interpreters (1026 Views)

Dream Interpreters... Fall In! / Urgent Help Please! Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help On This / Do We Have Dream Interpreters Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2016
Am concerned now because this is the fourth time am having such a dream. In my dream, I see my self in the past way before I was born. I saw myself in a university as if it was the time of my parent in school. I was looking for something, something the world have never seen. I looked down on common technology we see in the world right now and was looking for that particular something. Funny modern day technology appeared in the dream somehow . Also I noticed I lived a life anytime that dream comes up, a normal life like everyone in school but a life like a different human from whom I am now
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2016
AJ01:
Am concerned now because this is the fourth time am having such a dream. In my dream, I see my self in the past way before I was born. I saw myself in a university as if it was the time of my parent in school. I was looking for something, something the world have never seen. I looked down on common technology we see in the world right now and was looking for that particular something. Funny modern day technology appeared in the dream somehow . Also I noticed I lived a life anytime that dream comes up, a normal life like everyone in school but a life like a different human from whom I am now

It is not a dream but a prophetic projection; you my friend are special. It doesn't need interpretation. Pray to God for understanding
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2016
proevan:

It is not a dream but a prophetic projection; you my friend are special. It doesn't need interpretation. Praay to God for understanding
ok thanks, I have been doing that but I though I will see someone with similar experience
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Nutase: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2016
kiss
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2016
AJ01:
ok thanks, I have been doing that but I though I will see someone with similar experience

I am talking from experience. winka
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Nutase:
kiss
Say something to help a brother
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Nutase: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2016
AJ01:
Say something to help a brother
The poster above me has said it all.
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2016
proevan:

I am talking from experience. winka
hmmm thanks
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2016
AJ01:

Stop seeking interpretation to your dreams. Pray to understand your dreams. If you stay on the right track, the interpretation of your dream will come to you.

I have gotten understanding into some of my dreams years after.
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by An2elect2(f): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2016
grin I dont even understand the original post

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Stop seeking interpretation to your dreams. Pray to understand your dreams. If you stay on the right track, the interpretation of your dream will come to you.

I have gotten understanding into some of my dreams years after.
hmmm interesting. Ok I will
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
An2elect2:
grin I dont even understand the original post
alright try to OK
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Omudia11: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Translation: You were abducted by aliens and are stuck in the future in a time travel machine. This is the fake you.
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Omudia11:
Translation: You were abducted by aliens and are stuck in the future in a time travel machine. This is the fake you.
I don't believe in such
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Omudia11: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Just kidding... geez!
AJ01:
I don't believe in such
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by AJ01(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Omudia11:
Just kidding... geez!
yea I know
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by ichuka(m): 6:04am On Dec 18, 2016
AJ01:
Hmmmm,very instresting.
Be sure it's a dream and not TRANCE.
2.Have you ever have the feelings that the physical world anit real?
3.Next time you found yourself in that state be on your guard.its a dangerous world out there.but if you are in Christ n He's always with you then it's cool just enjoy ur experience n always ask Him for guardians.
@An2elect2 not funny my dear.
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Ranchhoddas: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
What does it mean to go to a barber's shop to get a haircut? I woke up as I was getting the haircut.
Cc: Proevan, Guidotti.
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Paulscholari(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What does it mean to go to a barber's shop to get a haircut? I woke up as I was getting the haircut.
that's a good dream, its talking of something good, a positive change to come to you soon.
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Allow God remove the excess from your life for greater glory.

"O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? says the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are all of you in mine hand, O house of Israel." (Jeremiah 18:6).
Re: I Need Help Dream Interpreters by xtivin(m): 1:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Pray hard against that dream...It's a dream that signify backwardness in life. Awake your spiritual warfare now..seek God

(1) (Reply)

Gay Couple To Lead Baptist Church In US / How Possible Is It To Be In The World And Yet Not Be Of The World? / Blood River In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.