Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Steve Jobs Last Words: Non-stop Pursuit Of Wealth Turns You Into A Twisted Being - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Jobs Last Words: Non-stop Pursuit Of Wealth Turns You Into A Twisted Being (406 Views)

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs Last Words: Non-stop Pursuit Of Wealth Turns You Into A Twisted Being by JessicaAgain(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Steven Paul Jobs popularly known as “Steve Jobs” was an American information technology entrepreneur and inventor. He was the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple Inc.
Read on..

'I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success.

However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.

At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.

In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer…

Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth. Should be something that is...'

Click the link below to read his complete last words before he finally died!

http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

1 Share

Re: Steve Jobs Last Words: Non-stop Pursuit Of Wealth Turns You Into A Twisted Being by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2016
Wise words from someone who's seen success.

Money is not important.... but you need to make a lot of it before you say that nonsense.
Author unknown

(1) (Reply)

My Concert OLIC 3 Will Be Talked About For Years, Olamide Boasts / What Are Your Plans For Christmas / Please Take 1 Minute Of Your Time To Like This Poor Man"s Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.