Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) (1321 Views)

Prisoners In Brazil Captured Playing Football With Heads Of Dead Rivals(graphic) / A Gala Seller Gives Prisoners In A Van Stuck In Lagos Traffic Gala / Armed Robbers Caught In Ogun Cry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by chie8: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2016
As shared by Prince Harrison who lives in Asaba....

'Today I visited a prison in Delta State Nigeria. This is their condition. No medical facility, no drugs. They are dying. I was able to get a lawyer who has promised to defend them so they can leave prison and get quick medical attention.They can't urinate, they can't stand for 10minutes. Our laws says they are Innocent until proven guilty. They deserve a better life.I stand with Yali Network to bring awareness to our government on the need for the welfare of Nigeria Prisoners'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-terrible-state-of-prisoners-in.html

Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by chie8: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2016

Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by chie8: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2016
chie8:
More
more

Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by HungerBAD: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Wonderful,

It takes a lot to make me speechless. And I am speechless now,and the sad part is,they might just be innocent and just forgotten to die in Jail.

Kudos to this guy and his quest for freedom for them,and may God Continue to enrich you guys.

To those Nigerians complaining about Electricity everyday,or those complaining of very petty things thinking they are going through tough times in life,take a long look at these pictures.

And be very grateful to God, for the life you are living now.

You think you are going through stuff?want to exchange your life with any of the guys in the pictures?
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2016
I feel for them but I won't cry.

They're prisoners but they're still part of the system.

What of the people who aren't prisoners but are suffering too?

Some people can t feed well.
A government that can't take care of it citizens can't have any care to give to its prisoners.

It's pathetic for this Country

Our leaders are treating us way better than we deserve but they won't go unpunished either.

1 Like

Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala mynd44 come and see this. undecided undecided
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2016
hmmmm.dont do crime
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by feodan: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Hebrews 13:3 “Remember those who are in
prison, as though in prison with them, and
those who are mistreated, since you also are
in the body.” Psalm 79:11 “Let the groans of the prisoners
come before you; according to your great
power, preserve those doomed to die!”
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by BeClever: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2016
When innocent IDP are dying of hunger under brainless Buhari.. Who gives a damn about those in the prison..

Soon they would clear all the grass around the prison with N1b...

Waste of government...

2 Likes

Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by ourema(f): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2016
The sick should be given medical care. The government has to be more proactive to its duties
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Just look at people who are meant to be rehabilitated and returned to the society, chai. It can only be in Naija. Tufiakwa

Now I know why hoodlums prefer to be killed in action instead of being caught.
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Where is that baboon that said sometime ago that the expenses on each prisoner is N13,000 per day??
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2016
If any of them are armed robbers or rapist or peadophiles then they deserve worse.
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Young03(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2016
CHOI see life
I thank u lord
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by momentarylapse: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2016
I thought they have oil? Let then go and show these pictures to the NDDC, ministry of naija delta and to ibori, tompolo, dokubo, deziani, ebele, patience and all those other looters from their region they always love to kill themselves for!
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2016
Yes it is true that people sent to prison are people who committed one crime or the other, but they are still human beings. The essence of putting them behind bars is not for them to die,but for them to change from their bad ways. Even if they won't be released they should provide good medical care for them.
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by gqboyy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
these are chronic kidney disease patients
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Free people are complaining of recession talk-less of prisoners. Maybe the warders are eating their ration
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by sisisioge: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mercyofthelord! It is well.
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
seems the gov't has forgotten them. sad
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by icedfire(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
What was their offence? admittedly some of them could be innocent, but they could as well be murderers, child rapist, or an armed robber
Re: See The Conditions Of Prisoners In Delta State That Will Make You Cry(photos) by Teague4league(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mehn, fear catch me right now .
I need be even more humble and careful.
You all need to see how my breathing changed after seeing this pics. My hands are shaking as I typed this. Not cuz I'm a criminal but because our justice system is a collapsed wall and can't defend the innocent . God forbid me and or my relatives in cases like this.
So speechless

(1) (Reply)

Country Hard: Two Nigerian Police Officers Resort To Sport Betting / Uber Driver Involved In An Accident In Abuja / Just In - Lady Murdered Spouse By Pulling His Manhood In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.