Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love (1087 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / 'President' Visits Seyi Law's Daughter At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by Dhilariousdandy(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2016
The comedian made the disclosure in a chat with Saturday Beats. His words: “I stayed in Benin with my elder sister for a while and I was so much in love with the girl back then.

It was during the time when you would be talking to a girl that you like her but she would not give you any response. Then I would go back home and begin to play Westlife songs and when I was done, I would move to Plantainshun Boys.

I just finished secondary school during that period. Eventually, I had to come back to Lagos but that did not stop me from seeing her. I would wake up around 4am, leave Lagos for Benin and return that same day.

The road was very bad and sometimes, I would spend about ten hours on the road. I would only get to see the girl for about two or three hours, then I would rush back to Lagos.

That was how much I was in love but she never appreciated it. I did not have money then. There was a time we tried to re-connect on Facebook but I had got married then and I am very happy with my wife."

Crdt: http://vianaija.com/2016/12/seyi-law-reveals-the-craziest-thing-he-did-for-love/

Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by sandrahnaub(f): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2016
Hmmmn...crazy indeed
Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by dyadeleye(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Love is really crazy....wish I can fall in love one day. cry cry
Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by Young03(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2016
shocked
Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by Emodeee: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2016
seyi law is a comedian indeed. he is funny.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2016
The craziest thing I've done for love was seeing her off to her house and we would walk back to my place again, after a while we would agree to part ways at a middle point. grin
Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by titosantana(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2016
cheesy
Guys really suffer in the hands of love o.

The girl is somewhere regretting her actions now...if she knew Sheyi would be a star someday...
Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by Ask4diva(f): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
The craziest thing a guy has done for me in the name of love was to put me in a taxi while he trekked
Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by titosantana(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ask4diva:
The craziest thing a guy has done for me in the name of love was to put me in a taxi while he trekked
cheesy
That one don kolo

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by LesbianBoy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
dyadeleye:
Love is really crazy....wish I can fall in love one day. cry cry

What is stopping you? Fall in love na cheesy cheesy
Re: Seyi Law Reveals The Craziest Thing He Did For Love by dyadeleye(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2016
LesbianBoy:

What is stopping you? Fall in love na cheesy cheesy

Can't

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Shows Off Baby Bump, Then This Happens / Nigerians Blast Kokun Foundation For Helping The Crippled Man Beaten By The Army / BBA Naija's Bisola Was The Vixen In Hello Bae Video By Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.