Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (51211 Views)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by WizBLANCE(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
The name Okwor means a lot to lecturers in the north and so the difference between his result in the north and south is incomparable. Don't quote me, i was in ABU before moving to UNN where i made 2:1 but na only God know weting i for use graduate for ABU if i didn't make the fast move. Happy for my fellow okwor.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by toboy: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
Khd95:
Names checker,Nsukka cool
are you from NSK?
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by WizBLANCE(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
toboy:
are you from NSK?
na we dey here... Any tin for the boys
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by mu2sa2: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jakpon:
The Dude is a Berom. He is not Igbo. You guys should stop the attachee already
Ha, all these tribal bigots shouting Igbo this, igbo that should apologize to him and bury their heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Saidu22(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
DavidEsq:
Na only neighbour? Na my landlord sef. undecided
Lol....
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by famosh: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
ISDKING:
Igbos, they swear for una with success ?
He is not Igbo; He's from Plateau State. Stop attaching unnecessarily. Your deluded tribe is only good at opening baby factories, selling fake drugs, and getting killed in Thailand & Singapore because of your innate greed & stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by chibuzorAbia: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
LordIsaac:
He was my neighbour here in Jos...then in Primary 4! Wow....I'm impressed!

I knew it! He couldn't have been born and bred in Igboland? The successful ones are either born or bred away from Igboland, FACT!

Infact he is Berom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by chibuzorAbia: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
JonSnow:
He must be Igbo

Oloshi, he is not Igbo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Mayflowa(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:
See how they purposely omitted Onoeze in his name to make it look less Igbo and more of a Nigerian.
Una don fail.
Igbo mma mma nu o!

You know what you should be glad for is the fairness that other region in Nigeria puts in their education system by scoring people, regardless of where they come from their deserving grade.

I can't completely say that of the east with the limited knowledge I have though. I have seen a boy gone over the cut off mark for a eastern universite denied admission because the admission officer said their people are not given admission in other region. I was speechless. University professors in the east who are not easterners deals with plethora of discrimination in office appointments. Why my friend?

I am not of the three major tribe. But I feel concern the types of rhetoric made here tear our country more apart. I glad an igbo guy came out top. It made me gladder for the just system that produced him and sang him out to the world

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by amybas: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
See the awardees

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Jerryojozy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
2.1 from unijos can compete with your first class from Oxford. GREATEST JOSSITE

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by niyi123: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
emmalexabl:
Igbo bu igbo.,mma mma nu oooi... ...

He is a true BIAFRAN !!

I can see mr "spare tyre" struggling to have a snap with him in the 3rd pix.. cheesy grin

Don't be a fool.
The VP you are referring to and the young guy are not in any ramification close in terms of accomplishments. Despite that you people lack manners, there are somethings that are very obvious. Comparing someone that is happily married, with grown and well trained children, former commissioner, SAN, Attorney General, and now VP.

Just pray for your own success, and stop comparing a grown successful man with a man that is just starting his career.

Congrats to the young man.
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by yemionline(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations Bro. Continue to soar higher.
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by matrixme(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
No wonder the country's legal system is awash with mediocrity. Imagine an inexperienced law student already a lecturer. What exactly does he have to impart? The same laws from textbooks he was successful at 'cramming'? This just looks wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Ehinmola(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oh boy u are too much. Nna I salute you o. Dallu
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by woodmood: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jakpon:
Kenneth Okwor is not an Igbo. He is a Berom from Plateau State

They are always quick to call anybody IBO especially if he/ she has an English name. Just the way an ediot called ogenyi onaze an IBO who donated money to a falcon team made up of Yoruba girls!
It is even more shameful that people can no longer identify names for the tribe they claim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by famosh: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
woodmood:

They are always quick to call anybody IBO especially if he/ she has an English name. Just the way an ediot called ogenyi onaze an IBO who donated money to a falcon team made up of Yoruba girls!
It is even more shameful that people can no longer identify names for the tribe they claim.
I honestly don't know how those guys reason. They're ALL stupidly deluded. You hardly find many people from other regions, be it the North, South South or South West, being this deluded unnecessarily. It's just pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by IBpaul(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
ISDKING:
Igbos, they swear for una with success ?

Yes ooooi it runs in our blood
#proudlyIGBO.......where is Afonjas?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jakpon:
The Dude is a Berom. He is not Igbo. You guys should stop the attachee already

Okwor is an nsukka name, i have loads of friends with the name.
His other name is Ononeze, Now, tell me what Ononeze mean in Berom.

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by LordIsaac(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
DavidEsq:

Na only neighbour? Na my landlord sef. undecided
You think I'm joking, his mother is a staff here at Command Secondary School Jos. He is a core northern igbo ooo....I know Ken very well.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by amybas: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
famosh:

I honestly don't know how those guys reason. They're ALL stupidly deluded. You hardly find many people from other regions, be it the North, South South or South West, being this deluded unnecessarily. It's just pathetic.
why are you so pained, okwor Kenneth Ononeze Dominic is an Igbo name, see the call to bar awardees list

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by amybas: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Okwor is an nsukka name, i have loads of friends with the name.
His other name is Ononeze, Now, tell me what Ononeze mean in Berom.
see his full name here

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by amybas: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
woodmood:

chill, we know our brothers, see his full name

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by famosh: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
amybas:
why are you so pained, okwor Kenneth Ononeze Dominic is an Igbo name, see the call to bar awardees list
I hope you won't be quick to deny the tribe of these bunch of disgrace. Deluded tribe.
And don't forget to find & tell us the middle names of the disgraceful over the 2000 drug peddlers as you've just done with this guy.
https://www.nairaland.com/2306898/over-2-thousand-igbo-people
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by steppin: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mayflowa:

You know what you should be glad for is the fairness that other region in Nigeria puts in their education system by scoring people, regardless of where they come from their deserving grade.

I can't completely say that of the east with the limited knowledge I have though. I have seen a boy gone over the cut off mark for a eastern universite denied admission because the admission officer said their people are not given admission in other region. I was speechless. University professors in the east who are not easterners deals with plethora of discrimination in office appointments. Why my friend?

I am not of the three major tribe. But I feel concern the types of rhetoric made here tear our country more apart. I glad an igbo guy came out top. It made me gladder for the just system that produced him and sang him out to the world
Story for the gods. You're not from the major tribes and yet, you sound so much like Afonja. What's the hate for? You agreed you have a limited knowledge on the issue and yet, you're posting crap about Eastern universities.
Haven't you heard about catchment areas? Was it not the Northerners and SW introduced it, to block others from attending the schools in their zones?

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by iamhrh(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
I'm impressed too but how many of you know his background. 80% of Nigerian youths come from poor families who struggle to successfully see them through Secondary School and Polytechnic. And many don't have the right connection that will take them places. Truth is, there are thousands out there who are geniuses and more brilliant than this dude but we don't hear of them or know them because there's no one to help them achieve their dreams ( I am a prime example). So,while I am happy for this guy, people should stop assuming he's the only youth in Nigeria that's brilliant, serious and intelligent. Yes he has those qualities, but he also had the most important thing; he had the help he needed to achieve this feat.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Heffalump(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Proudly Afonja cheesy

Nope! Somebody was disappointed this time as the name turns out to be one of the wise men shocked grin

Proudly Nigerian!!
Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Mayflowa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
steppin:

Story for the gods. You're not from the major tribes and yet, you sound so much like Afonja. What's the hate for? You agreed you have a limited knowledge on the issue and yet, you're posting crap about Eastern universities.
Haven't you heard about catchment areas? Was it not the Northerners and SW introduced it, to block others from attending the schools in their zones?

LoL. So you really think anyone would deny his tribe just to make a post on NL. Huh? I thought of saying that so you wouldn't think I am biased.

This isn't catchment score...he was like the top 5 score in that department. The parents had to go when his name was not posted. Yes Hausa North does the types of segregation too.

By far, Lagos is more opened to other tribes. And try to create merit that is why you have Igbos in government in Lagos. I am a University Lecturers and I have colleagues everywhere. Those in the east complained the most of tribal injustice.

Do you know most Igbos won't sell their land to foreigners but other tribes sell to whoever is interested. We need to stop this. The youth can do better. I expect our education is to seek better understanding of our difference that bind us. Can't we leave our parents feud and forge a nation of love and togetherness?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by steppin: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mayflowa:

LoL. So you really think anyone would deny his tribe just to make a post on NL. Huh? I thought of saying that so you wouldn't think I am biased.

This isn't catchment score...he was like the top 5 score in that department. The parents had to go when his name was not posted. Yes Hausa North does the types of segregation too.

By far, Lagos is more opened to other tribes. And try to create merit that is why you have Igbos in government in Lagos. I am a University Lecturers and I have colleagues everywhere. Those in the east complained the most of tribal injustice.

Do you know most Igbos won't sell their land to foreigners but other tribes sell to whoever is interested. We need to stop this. The youth can do better. I expect our education is to seek better understanding of our difference that bind us. Can't we leave our parents feud and forge a nation of love and togetherness?
Oh! Yorubas deny their ethnicity all the time in Nairaland to help with their propaganda. I'll bet my last kobo, you're one.
The bile you've been vomiting is more than enough for me.
If you wanna buy land anywhere in the east, pm me and come with your money. I won't even collect commission cos I want to prove a point.
You think buying land in the east na beans? Aside from Lagos and Abuja, the east is where you'll get the most expensive land in Nigeria.
You think say na yoruba land where people sell land in hectares.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Olasco93:
Goodnews. I was opportuned to ask him how he made it, he simply said "Stay off Ladies that don't ADD VALUE" to your Mental and Psychological wellbeing. I kinda agree with him 101%.
GREAT JOSSITES!
Why is it ladies alone? Why not guys too?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
matrixme:
No wonder the country's legal system is awash with mediocrity. Imagine an inexperienced law student already a lecturer. What exactly does he have to impart? The same laws from textbooks he was successful at 'cramming'? This just looks wrong.
This is really a dumb post. When you lecture don't you teach what you have learnt from the books and field practice in school? What other experience are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful / UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.